French love😉😉

A quickerrrr quickkkk questtionnnnnn...... Which breed of dog is your favourite doggggggggg??????????? Mine is golden retriever. So this is a request one. It was requested by @seriestory

Being french trying to fit in the english college was difficult. Hey i am charlotte. I was brought up in french. I am blessed to be born as french. But for my studies i had to come to britain. I was currently in lambda university . It was coolest university. There i made two best friends, harrison osterfield and tom holland. When i first attended the university i was kinda lost. But harrison and tom helped me in that. It was cool to know that there are still people who help others. So i was little late for my university and was hurrying in the hall to my locker and then i had to bump in the guy. His name is James franklin. He was fucked up bitch to be honest. As I bumped into him my things went flying and i was pushed to the ground. "C'est quoi ce bordel!!!!!" I shouted in the french. "I am so sorryyy chloe. I didn't saw you." James said and started to help me. I started to gather my things and spoke furiously under my breath in french. "Quel est le problème avec ce mec??? Si je n'étais pas en retard, je l'aurais frappé fort." I muttered under my breath and stood up with my book. "Can you speak english please!!!" James exclaimed with hands in the air. "I will talk in whichever language as i please. Chienne." I said with a very sweet smile which can make anyone have diabetes. James groaned and tried to grab my hand. "Uh huh, nice try. But i am late for my class." I said and dodged him and made my way to the class. Mrs. Klara has started the class. "Mrs. Klara, can i come in?" I said with embarrassed look. "Ohh, so finally decided to show up Miss. Kowalski." She said with a look. "Sorry Mrs. Klara. It will never happen again." I apologised to her. "Alright. But you have detention with Mr. Holland and Mr. Osterfield." She said and signalled me to go inside. I groaned and went to side of my two bestfriend. "C'est une putain d'injustice!!" I exclaimed under my breath. "Speak english charlotte, we need to understand what you speak." Harrison said in a whisper to me. "Well it will be well if i dont speak what i said." I said in thick french accent. Tom chuckled but covered it in the cough and that also violent one. "Need water Mr. Holland?" Mrs. Klara asked with a raised brow. "Umm no, thanks." Tom said but i know from inside he was bursting with laughter.

After all the periods we were walking out of the university. I saw chase coming towards us. "Oh merde pas encore!!" I groaned loudly. "What?" Harrison asked me with confused look. "Chase is trying to ask me out for it seems like a year. And il va me demander à nouveau." I said to him. He looked confused at last but there was a look behind his eyes. Tom sensed what was wrong because he started to whisper in Harrison's ear. Chase stood infront if me. "Hey charlotte. I just wanted to ask. Wanna go out with me?" He asked and i groaned way loudly. "Chase, I have said you million times, i like someone else. Please stop wasting time on me." I said to him with frustrated voice. "But-" i cut him off. "No if no but chase. I dont wanna date you. As simple as that." I said and made him leave. He left with a defeated look. "You like someone?" Harrison asked me and i think i heard pain in his voice. "Uhhh yes i like someone." I said and looked at him. He looked hurt. "I need to go. I think my mum has come." Harrison suddenly spoke up and walked away. "Who do you like charlotte?" Tom asked me in urgency. "Uhhh." I trailed off. "There is no time to trail off charlotte. Who do you like?" Tom asked me. "I like him. Medre." I said with a raise in it. "Oh my fucking godd. He too likes you. Now go and express your feeling." Tom said and i groaned. "Fantastique, putain de fantastique. Merci Dieu!!!" I exclaimed before running to thenplace where harrison walked off to. I ran on and on. Then i saw dirty blonde hair boy walking and wiping his eyes. "Harrrisonnnn waittt!!!" I shouted to gain his attention. He stopped in his track. He turned and i just ran to him and kissed him on the lips. He was taken aback by the action. But kissed me back and kept his hands on my waist. When we broke apart i just smiled. "Vous êtes celui que je vous aime div!!" I exclaimed and laughed. "Please do me a favour and translate it please." Harrison asked me and laughed. "I likeee you divvvvv. How can you be this thick!!!" I exclaimed. Harrison smiled and brought me in the kiss again. "FUCKINGGGG FINALLLLYYYYY!!!" We heard a voice exclaimed. Harrison just showed the finger to tom because it was tom who exclaimed. I heard him laugh. "So wanna go on a date tonight?" He asked me. "Bien sûr, j'adorerai!!!" I exclaimed before hugging him. "English pleaseeee!!!" Harrison begged. "Ofcourse, i will love toooo!!!!" I exclaimed and laughed.

A/n: howwww is ittttt!!!!! Please comment and vote. And this book has 31.2 fucking readdddsssss!!!! How in the helllll!!!! But YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! So today i updateddddd!! *walks out of the room with a smug look because she got her hair cutttt!!!!*