Our small world

A/N: This is a request from for alwayslovingtom I actually adore this idea soo much!!!

Third Person's PoV:~

Morning in Osterfield residence is total chaos like every other when Harrison is not there, and out for shootings.

Alessandra woke up to girls screaming on the top of their lungs in their bedroom. "Jesus christ, why do I keep alarm when they are here to wake me up." Alessandra grumbled as she sat in her bed, her hair falling on her face.

"Mama!!" Daisy screamed for her mom from their bedroom. "Coming honey!" Alessandra shouted back before peeling the covers off her body and slipped her feets into her house slippers.

She moved her hand, pulling hair strayed hair and made a bun before taking her night robe and fasten the robe tie.

She let out a yawn, before opening her bedroom door and padded towards the twins room where they were having their own screaming match.

She opened the door and peaked inside with raised brows on the tantrum the two girls were throwing.

"Mama, Lily was teasing me!" Daisy pouted, eyes getting glossy, making Alessandra sighed before entering the room and scooping 3 year old into her arms.

Daisy was more like her dad, Ocean blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, same nose structure.

"She started it mama!" Lily huffed and jumped down from her bed. Lily on the otherside took after Alessandra.

"Whoever started, I don't care. Come on, hug each other. You are best sisters, aren't ya?" Alessandra asked as she set Daisy down on the floor.

And within an instant, Daisy smiled brightly before bring her sibling into tight hug. "We are best sisters ever!" Lily exclaimed making Alessandra chuckle.

"Now, let's go and get you some breakfast. Charms or pancakes?" Alessandra asked as she kneeled beside her daughters.

"Charms!" Lily exclaimed, her eyes brightening up at the mention of charms.

"Yes!! We love dad's pancakes. And when he will return from work, we will have pancakes for breakfast." Daisy added giving her mother a small smile.

"Ah I see. So let's get you your charms." Alessandra said before she walked out of the room, the girls following their mom.

When Harrison and Alessandra had twins, they were just 20, not knowing how they will deal with parenthood, but now they are 23, and their children 3 years old, and they couldn't ask for more happy family.

"Mama? When will dada be back from America?" Daisy asked as she sat on her chair followed Lily doing the same.

"In just few days. Then we all will go for a big vacation. Happy with dad's gift?" Alessandra asked as she sat two bowls on the table and poured charms in the two bowls.