Thinking about you!

A/n: another imagine based on lyrics. It's a bit sad, happy and heart breaking (not really). It will have some flashbacks in italics so dont get confused. Here we go!!!

You and Harrison were in relationship for almost 3 years but then he raised to fame and everything became complicated. Everyday dealing with the rumours of him cheating on you with his co star. You never let it to doubt you. But then fans started to ship Harrison and Laura Harrier, his costars in one of the movie. But she was the most kind hearted woman and you knew it was all false. But then you started to get hates when Harrison went official with you. You handled it quite well till the day when some wished you death. Harrison came to you and break up with you cause he didnt wanted you to be hurt in midst all of this. Now you are roaming on street after running away from him.

Your PoV:~

"Please Harrison, dont do this. Please." I begged him with tears streaming down my red cheeks. "I am sorry y/n, I cant be selfish here. I know they hurt you. I know they break you. I cant keep doing this to you. I love you sooo much that I cant hurt you just because I want to be with you for my whole life time. I hope you understand." He said with his own tears falling freely staining his own rosy cheeks. His ocean blue eyes of darker shade and his cornea turned red due to all crying we did in past 30 minutes. I could see his hands shaking and I cant hurt him anymore. "I understand. I loved what we had between us. I will come here to take my things tomorrow. I love you Harrison no matter what happens. Just remember, I am still your best friend." I said before reaching out to door. I could feel him reaching out to Me but I grabbed my coat and wore my shoes and walked out and I heard a heart wrenching sob and it broke my heart. But it was needed to be done.

*start the song if you want*

Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you

I started to walk down the street aimlessly not giving the thought about my surrounding. People buzzed on streets and kept walking. I had my head down. I kept walking and I couldn't feel tired cause I was in soo much pain that tired is the last I felt in my body. It felt like everybody is staring at my soul and know what I was going through.

Don't come back, it won't end well
But I wish you'd tell me to

My mind only went to one person. I kept thinking about how am I going to move on. Every happy memory, sad memory and every kind of memory kept sipping in my brain cutting me off the real brain. I wish he told me not to come back to his apartment to collect my things. I cant face after all this. How can I go through that. I didnt knew that tears started to leak from my eyes again at the thought of him.

Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom
Again?

At that second rain started to pour but It is the last thing to bother me. People running here and there looking for shed. But this rain reminded me of my first kiss.

"Harrison, what would you do if had dated that dumb jock?" I asked as I walked beside him walking back home. "Well I would have punched him and would have said that leave you alone. Simple." He said as he look at me with a smile which made my knees weak. "Aww you are such a jealous baby!" I said as I squeezed his cheek. "I am not." He protested by swatting my hand away. "You are!!" I said with a big grin. "Am not!!!" He protested and I started to run. "You are the big jealous baby!!!" I shouted and could see him running towards me. At that moment the rain started pour. "You cant run away from me forever!!!" He said as he caught up with me and caught me by my waist. "Harrison!!! Put me down!!!!!" I shrieked with laughter. He turned me around so I could face him. "I am never letting you go. And yes I am big jealous baby." He said as he pressed he wet soft lips on mine. It took me by surprise but I closed my eyes and kissed him back. When he broke the kiss, he was smiling like an idiot. "You know that was my first kiss." He said casually. "You gotta be kidding me!!" I exclaimed with hands in the air. "Gladly I am not. I never kissed or ask anyone out." He said as we resumed our walk in the rain.