Dad Duties

Summary: Daisy Osterfield and Harrison Osterfield had a baby girl just 23 days before

Summary: Daisy Osterfield and Harrison Osterfield had a baby girl just 23 days before. They were ecstatic about it. They named her Hannah Phil Osterfield. She was adorable and most adorable kid according to her family. She had 4 godfathers and 1 godmother. That includes Holland brothers and Charlotte. Harrison was happiest of them seeing his little princess. And it's just about cute experience. Read onnnnn!!!!!!!

Third person's PoV:

Harrison was sitting in his living room with Hannah awake in his arms. "She is so cute, just like her mom." Harrison said as he tickled Hannah's nose. "Or she can be as beautiful as her daddy." Daisy said as she came in living room. "But she looks like you." Harrison objected as Hannah squirmed in his arms. "We will talk about that when she grows up. Because her face will keep changing until she isn't a toddler. But it's her sleeping time." Daisy said as she extended her arms and took Hannah in her arms and then rested Hannah's head on her shoulder and kept her hand on her head. "Alright. Lemme kiss my princess goodnight." Harrison said as he stood up from the couch. Daisy stopped and Harrison came by her side, and kissed forehead of Hannah. Hannah gave a smile which made Harrison smile too big. "She smiled at me!" Harrison said with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Well little hannah loves her daddy, so she will smile." Daisy said and walked up to her nursery.

Daisy came in her room to see Harrison laying on bed and going through his phone. "Fans loves Hannah soo much." Harrison said as he noticed Daisy standing in the doorway. "I know. She is adorable." She said as walked up to bed and laid beside Harrison. "See fans too thinks that she looks like you." Harrison said as he showed her some comments. Daisy laughed. "Babe, leave for future to decide about  her looks. Right now, let's just cuddle. I am deprived of that." Daisy said with joking tone. Harrison laughed and he kept his phone on night table. Daisy rested her head on Harrison's chest. "You know, Hannah is second best thing happened." Harrison said as he wrapped his hand around daisy. "And what's the best thing?" Daisy asked him even though she knew it's just a cheesy pickup line. "You. Without you, she wont be in this world." Harrison said as he kissed Daisy's hair. Daisy giggled. "You still use that cheesy pick up line, dont you?" Daisy said with a giggle. "Hmm. You know me well. And I wouldn't have married you if I didnt use this line anyways." Harrison said as daisy turned her head and locked at him. "True true." Daisy said as she pecked Harrison's lips. Harrison offed the lamp and both of them drifted to sleep.

                                *3 am*

Hannah started to cry. Harrison woke up immediately. He muted the baby monitor. He moved his head to see Daisy fast asleep. He decided not to wake her up. He slowly untangle himself from Daisy and walked out. He quickly entered nursery, and saw hannah crying. "No need cry baby, dadda is here." Harrison said as he picked Hannah from the crib. Harrison knew it was her feeding time. Hannah called down a but as she was in her dad's arms. He first took her too kitchen and made the formulated milk whole he tried to console Hannah. "No princess. Dont cry." As he kept the bottle in microwave to heat it up a bit. Then he started pat Hannah's back as he moved around the kitchen. "When baby dont stop crying, keep them on you bare chest. They love direct contact with your skin." Harrison remembered the words of daisy just 3 nights before. He quickly went to living room and kept hannah on the couch. Monty woke up from Hannah's soft cried and came to her aid immediately. Harrison quickly discarded his sweat shirt on the couch. "Dadda is here Hannah, no need to cry princess." Harrison said and picked up Hannah again and started to comfort her. At the same time microwave buzzed off. He went into kitchen while patting Hannah's back. She calm down immediately as she was pressed against Harrison's chest. "This is new. This is really really new." Harrison said with smile on his face. He removed the bottle from the microwave and went to living room. He sat crossed legged on the couch and laid Hannah on his lap. He tested the milk by dropping a drop of milk on his skin. It was warm enough to drink. He started to feed hannah. Monty curled up near his foot and watched hannah drinking her milk. "I know Monty, she is ok. She was hungry and that's why she was crying." Harrison said though he could understand why Monty was upset. Monty jumped on couch and nuzzled in side of Harrison and closed his eyes. Harrison smiled as he saw his two children. One is doggo child, and another is his own daughter. "I have a happy family." He said as hannah completed her milk. Harrison kept the bottle aside. "Always burp the child after feeding. It prevents them from throwing up the milk they drink." Harrison took hannah rested her against his shoulder and started to pat her back again. Hannah burped and also became sleepy. Harrison kept hannah down and wore his sweatshirt. Now sleep was hitting Harrison too. So he took hannah and laid on couch and kept hannah on his chest and Monty went to his bed by the side of couch. Harrison started to pat hannah on her back and in no time both were fast asleep.

Daisy rolled to other side of bed and woke up with jerk. Harrison was not playing beside her and it was 7 am. Did he woke up early today? And why hannah didnt cried at night??? And why didnt baby monitor woke her up. He scrambled to the night stand and saw that baby monitor was muted. "WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Daisy exclaimed as she quickly scramble up to her feet and wore her slippers. "Who the fuck muted the baby fucking monitor!?" Daisy exclaimed as he quickly ran to the nursery, but crib was empty. "Hannah?!!!" She exclaimed as she ran down the stairs to living room. But then she saw Hannah sleeping with Harrison. She took a breath of relief as she saw her daughter sleeping soundly with her dad. A small smile made it's way on her face. She again raced upstairs to her room and took her phone and walked down. She quickly captured this cute moment.

She woke Harrison up

She woke Harrison up. "Haz, babe, wake up. You slept on couch." Daisy spoke softly to not wake her daughter up. Harrison softly groaned and opened his eyes. "Your mum is coming. Just keep Hannah in crib." Daisy said softly. Harrison yawned and nodded his head. He carefully stood up and walked to the stairs. He had his one hand on Hannah's head and one supporting Hannah's body. Daisy smiled as she saw Harrison walking upstairs.

A/n: DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!!! I AM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES.