Little Happiness

A/n: I haven't been able to write lately, and turning 19 was the most normal thing happen to me

A/n: I haven't been able to write lately, and turning 19 was the most normal thing happen to me. But this is one shot I thought I would write.

Third Person's PoV:

Sleeping, walking around the house and eating food was only things Iris was doing through her quarantine time.

She was a renowned fashion designer of Britian and America. But now, all she could do was sketch her ideas down.

She turned around in her sleep, not wanting to wake up to do nothing. She groaned as the light switch was turned on.

"Let me be!" Iris exclaimed before pressing a pillow over face.

"Its 12 pm Ris, you have to wake up." Harrison spoke up, doing something that she didn't know, but wasn't interested in knowing.

"Fuck off!" Iris groaned as she covered herself with her duvet. Harrison chuckled at the childish behaviour.

"Ris, sun rose so many hours ago, and didn't you have any design to finish?" Harrison asked as he set down tray of her breakfast on the night table.

Smell of pancakes made her grumbled and pull down cover a bit just for eyes to peak out.

"You are bribing me." Irene muttered as she eyed the breakfast. But her eyes got wide with shock as she saw a cupcake with a small candle on it.

"Happy 21st birthday Iris Dominic Holland. I know I can't do more for your birthday because of this quarantine, but atleast I am good at baking." Harrison said smiling and sitting on the edge of their bed.

Iris sat up on the bed, her eyes twinkled with happiness and she pulled Harrison into tight hug.

"I couldn't ask for more than this Harrison! I am finally an adult all around the world! Thank you so much!" Iris squealed as she hugged him.

"Everything for my love. Now let me lit the candle for you." Harrison said as he pulled away from the hug.

He picked up the plate carefully, and removed the match box from the drawer.

Iris took that moment to look around. Harrison managed to get helium filled balloons and they were tied at the post of the bed making her smile.

"Make a wish." Harrison said as he put out match. Irene closed her eyes, a small smile on her lips.

She opened her eyes and blew out the candle. "Happy birthday once again darling." Harrison said as he removed the candle and lifted the cupcake and Iris took a from it.

She took the cupcake from his hand and feed a bite of it. "Thank you so much for all of this. I can't thank you enough." Iris said as she finished the remaining cupcake.

"Your suprise don't end here love. Harry and Tom is on video call with Sam, and Rose is helping them in cooking the feast of the dinner they are throwing for you." Harrison said as he watched his girlfriend took a bit of his chocolate pancake.