Christmas shoppingggg!!!!

A/n: a quickerrrr quickkkk question. What is your favourite time of the year. Mind is December. Because i love new year and christmas. I am waiting for 24 December because it is day for louis's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were dating harrison for like 3 years and it was 3rd christmas with him. It was the best time with him. You were going for shopping with him to buy presents and some decorations item for the christmas tree and your house. This time Osterfield family were gonna spend christmas at your house which you and harrison both bought together. It is always fun when you go out shopping with him.

Your PoV:~

"Harrison, thats rubbish." I said as he took some lights for Christmas tree. "But they are cool." He said to me. "We dont want square shape light, harri. We want round shape and you have already chosen angel and star and many other decoration item. So let me choose the light." I said to him. He sighed and gave in. "Alright. Lets take your round lights and some other decorative items." He said and i cheered. He chuckled and we walked to a section where lights were kept. After buying the lights we were buying the gifts for our family and friends. "Do you think that your mum will like this?" I asked harrison and showed him the jumper and pointed the jewels i brought. "Yeah she will definitely like it. Your choice is more better than mine." He said and i laughed. "Whatcha think i buy for mum?" He asked me. "Anything which your mum loves or something that has emotional value for her and you." I said and went to buy something for charlo. "Alright." He said and he had this cute small smile on his face.

After shopping we were at home trying to decor the house. I was standing on a ladder and harrison was standing with a box with all decoration things. He handed me a candy stick. I took and attached to the tree. "Harrison pass me the small star." I said and he handed me one. I was just about to place and i slipped from the ladder resulting me to go unbalance and falling down. But before i could hit the ground i was caught. My eyes were closed tightly. "You alright?" Hareison asked me. I nodded my head. We stayed like that for a while staring into each others eyes. I heard a throat clearing. We jumped and look behind to see charlo standing with a smirk. I blushed so hard that i could be beating the colour of iron man's suit colour. "It was so sweet." She said and skipped to her room. I let out a chuckle and went back to decorating the house.

"Lets wrap the gift." I said and harrison groaned. "I am tired." He whined. "Harri we will not get time tomorrow as you have premier of arts of expression and then i have my own movie's premier and we will be hella busy with our work and the we will panic on Christmas eve." I said to him and took a jumper and a wrapper and strated to wrap the gifts. Harrison joined me. "I am little excited to see Fantastic Beast if being honest. I love the way J.K. Rowling is releasing again for UK. But i loved your acting in that movie." Harrison and started to wrap a box. I had a surprise for him though. It will be wrapped in the last. "Yep. It is specially for sick children." I said and kept the wrapped jumper aside with and name tag on it.

After wrapping the gifts i went to our room and got a box which contained the surprise and took out in the hall to get wrapped. Harrison saw and scrunched up his face in confusion. "A surprise for you but you have to wait until christmas." I said to him. He thought for a while but let it drop.

A/n: shitty chapterrr. But I couldn't keep writting. Because i was blank but i tried to post. So bear with me. And sorry guys i am sick again. Yesterday night again went in puking. I am sick and i am lacking all inspiration. *walks out of the room and close the door.*