Dark angel

A/n: that boookk is blooodyyy fantastic. I read it and i am already in loveee withhh it. So this is my chap. The lyrics in this are mine. Sooo if they are shitty please ignore..

You being a singer was your dream. Your songs contained your feelings, your emotions but most importantly your lyrics said the story of your life. One person was there to lighten up your world when it gets dark. Harrison osterfield. He was light angel and you were dark angel. You both completed each other. So lets see what this contains for you.

Your PoV:

"Oh c'monnnnn, let me hear you singggg!!!" Harrison whined as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Harri, i am still working lyrics, just have patience." I said with a chuckle and kept my pen down. After so many work my lyrics were done. "Can i have a look on the lyrics???" Harrison asked eagerly. I chuckled and gave him the book of my lyrics. He cheered and started to look through my newly formed lyrics. First his face had a big smile but it became confused after that and then it became sad. "This lyrics have too much of a deep meaning." He said to me and he looked up. "It is. I was just trying to get this out of my mind. Now come with me. Lets go to my recording room." I said him with a smile. He hesitated but nodded his head. I got up and went to my recording room. As i am not a professional singer, i was just a yoututber singer so i make my own music. "Why are the lyrics like this?" Harrison asked me. "I was feeling anxious and all old memories are back. So i thought of vomiting all my dark lyrics out." I said with a chuckle. Harrison looked like he was thinking something. I went into recording room and wore my headphones. Harrison was standing out and he give me a thumps to me. I started to record my song.

Lyrics of my own song.

I am a dark angel
You are a light angel
I was raised in darkness
And i have only darkness in me

Baby you spread light
In my dark world,
Baby you are like a piece of puzzle
Who completes meeeeee

But i will never let you close to me
Because if i get darker
It will destroy you,
Because if i am consumed by darkness
There is no rescue.

Baby you let me see
That there is still light in my dark world
Baby you say to me
That every one have
Their own light within them.

But baby i am dangerous
Baby i was raised by darkness
There is no light within me
I am a dark angel
And there is no way to cure it

I was broken downnnn
I was betrayedd
But baby you loved me like nobody did
Baby you are my light angel
But never get to close

I ended singing and Harrison signalled me that the recording was done. He look at me and i took a deep breath. "This song was about you, wasn't it?" Harrison asked me as i came out of the room. I nodded my head. "My whole nightmare is back. Everynight i cant sleep because it still haunts me. Waking up screaming is not what i want but my life never gave me cboice. It just crashing in me not giving me a chance to get prepared. 3 years is the age where child doesn't know what is wrong and what is right but i was though and i learnt a lesson at age three. I was raised with this sinking feeling in me. I shut my self from my parents and brother. Till today they don't know that i was sexually abused but here we are. Free as a bird but those feelings, those nightmares always shook me to the core, and they never left me, and they are now overwhelming. I don't know anything anymore. People say it as it is common and it happens. Well when it happens why cant we stop it. Why are we suffering in silence." I said and sank on the couch followed by harrison. "Because people who says that don't suffer through that and they think that their problem is worst. So our silence is the answer to their dumb shits." He said and carefully wrapped his hand around me because i till today flinch back when some one touches me. So he is always cautious about touching me. I smiled sadly at him before snuggling in him. "How i got this lucky?" I asked him as i had my head on his chest. "That should be asked by me. I never known a brave girl as you. You are tigress, my tigress. I am proud of you and no matter what, i will be always by your side." He said as he kissed my hair. I smiled and snuggled close to him.

A/n: so i wanted to reveal something guys. That will be story of next time though. But now i have courage to speak about it. Next chap i will reveal everything about me. I am not afraid anymore.