Life of a doctor

A/n: Its not Harrison Osterfield imagine, I am sorry about that in advance. There will be Harrison one too, but I admire one other actor and this idea was stuck in my head, and I hope you all don't kill me for that 😂😂😂. So enjoy.

Summary: this imagine is dedicated to all doctors around the world who are keeping their lives on the line just for us to be safe

Summary: this imagine is dedicated to all doctors around the world who are keeping their lives on the line just for us to be safe. And a special message to people, please stay in your home and please co operate with doctors and police who are doing double shifts and rarely are at their home, just for you. Please give them their earned respect. And this imagine is about Eddie redmayne, if people know him, it's good, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME!!!

Third person's PoV:~

"Dr. Redmayne, Mr. Ferguson is getting critical. You should see to it!" A nurse exclaimed as she ran into Rose's office.

Rose just got few moment break, as she earlier handled a critical situation of an elderly lady.

Rose stood up from her chair at once, and picked up her stethoscope. She was in her medical gear, fully packed.

"What's the status?" Rose asked through her mask. Her gloved hands clasp together.

"His oxygen level is critically low, and he is barely conscious. He has stopped responding to your treatment." Nurse said as they entered one of the ICU ward.

"Go and call Dr. Osterfield for me." Rose requested as she went towards the patient's side.

Mr. Ferguson was barely breathing, and the beeping from the machine was extremely low.

Rose quickly checked the level of fluid attached to his body through the thin pipes.

"Everything is good, then why aren't you responding to our treatment?" Rose muttered furiously as she took an injection and a bottle of stabilising solution.

"Is everything alright Dr. Redmayne?" Dr. Osterfield entered the room, he was clearly out of breath.

"He is not responding to our treatment. We have to do something!" Rose exclaimed as she clicked the injection once, and beckoned Harrison to hold on the hand of Mr. Ferguson, who was having difficulty in breathing.

Harrison came forward and hold onto the arm, while Rose injected the patient with the stabilising fluid.

But suddenly there was silence, no more struggle from Mr. Ferguson. Just a sound and flat line visible on the monitor.

"No no... I took all the precautions. This...oh my god." Rose stuttered as she stared at the dead patient and collapsed on the couch.

"Dr. Redmayne, it's not your fault. You couldn't do anything. You already tried your best to save him." Harrison tried to assure the doctor from where he was standing.