College AU

A/n: many of you already started college and some are going through exam stress. I can't even imagine the stress yall going through. Well I can, a bit but not not major one. All the best to everyone.

Third Person's PoV:

Third Person's PoV:

"Andrea, for christ sake, stop freaking out. It's just college." Andrea's mom snapped at her daughter who was currently freaking out over her college's first day.

"How can I not mum?! I am new to this country, you all are in Australia and I am here in Britain! I know nothing about this country! I was dumb enough to consider to get admission in Oxford university, and the university was more dumb enough to accept me. What was I thinking about taking admission here?! I can't do this!" Andrea exclaimed over her phone and bit her nail.

I need to stop biting my nail before I made them appear ugly. She thought to herself as she waited for her mother to say something.

"Honey, my dear girl, everything will be alright. I know you are scared. You are miles away from us, but you can do it. This may appear as an impossible situation, but it's not. Ok?" Andrea's mom tried to calm her daughter down.

"But what if nobody likes me mum? What if my OCD becomes worse mum? I don't want a repeat of my high school in this university." Andrea said, her fingers massaging her forehead.

"There won't be any repeat of your high school. We promise you. Just continue your medicine. Just don't overthink, ok?" Andrea's mum said soothingly. Andrea took a deep breath.

She was successful in gathering of some of her thoughts. "I think I can do it. I miss you though." Andrea said, sniffing a bit. "I miss you too sweetheart, but you make me and your mama proud." Andrea's mom said. Andrea could feel her mum smile from miles away.

"How is mama anyways? Is she still working?" Andrea asked, trying to divert her mind from the current strings of thoughts. "Yes, she just went to her work. The time difference is extremely vast. It's like 12 am over there, isn't it?" Andrea's mum asked her. "Mhmm. I will let you do your work now. I think I have stressed you more than I needed to." Andrea said, chuckling.

"Nonsense. Now have a good sleep and rise early in the morning. All the best for your first day of university." Andrea's mum said. Andrea just hummed and let out a yawn.

Next morning, she was less freaked out than she imagined she would be. Her things were perfectly placed in her bag, and she woke up at sharp 5 am. She went on a run and showered right after that.

Standing infront of her dream university was surreal for her. A small nervous smile was there in her lips as her brown eyes took in everything.

She was awe struck, even though it was the second time she would be seeing the university. She stepped inside the gate, the students were buzzing in. Seniors gossiping about their last year at the university, and some sharing their future plans of doing masters.