Perfect for me

A/n: aye mates,I am sorry for slow updates but I am kinda lacking resources to write that is laptop and writing on phone is majorly irritating.

Summary: Luna Allaire, 26 year old CEO of The Pheonix, which have every line of products. She was self made. But in path of becoming successful, she wasn't alone. With her was, the CEO of Osterfield industry, Harrison Osterfield. They were together longer than anyone can imagine. They completed each other. Everyone is rooting on their marriage but it wasn't happening anytime soon. They were taking their comfortable time. So go on, and read what happens 😉😉😉.

Third's person PoV:~

Luna came home after stressful day. She had some complaints on her new product. Turned out, they bought only half of the product. Luna was frustrated and topping that was Harrison absent from house. He has gone to Oregon for his deal. She just wanted to go to sleep but the heavy traffic took 45 minutes to reach home. She entered her house with tired look. She was greeted by Monty and Loki, her cat. She kept her purse aside while she was greeted with licks and cuddles. "I miss you too my babies. Let's have something to eat, because mama is hungry as hell." Luna said while she stood up after petting them. She went into her room with Loki and Monty tailing her. She kept her purse on its place and took out pajamas. "Now both of you stay here, I will take a quick bath." Luna said as she petted Monty's head and headed in the bathroom to take off all the day's stress. She removed her clothes and stepped in hot shower. It was cold so she opted for hot shower. She closed her eyes and relaxed herself.

After shower, she got out of bathroom in her pajamas. Monty and Loki were sleeping on the bed of Monty. Loki was cuddled up close to Monty. This scene made Luna smile. She went out in kitchen. She checked kitchen for something left over. She took out steak she cooked in the morning and kept it in microwave to heat it. She sat on the high stool and started to work on her iPad. When Harrison isn't there, she works.

After eating her food, she retreated to her bedroom, calling it a day. She was about to switch off the lamp, but her phone binged. She took her phone to see Harrison messaging her. A big smile made it's way on her face.