A Whole New Start

A/n this is a lyrical imagine so if it sucks please I am sorry and I am trying my best to improve it.

It's your wedding day and it was a magical day for you. Never you imagined you will come this far. Harrison was everything you could ask for. He proposed you in most unique way you can think of. Now you standing infront of mirror in your wedding gown. Zendaya, your best friend whom you met through your brother, was your bridesmaid. You were a Holland turning to Osterfield. Your dad, Dominic Holland was walking you down the aisle. Your priest was none other Robert Downey Jr. Wroking as his daughter in movies had it own perks. This is the wedding day.

Your PoV:~

I stared at my reflection in mirror. I was looking so beautiful that I couldn't recognize myself. It was Zendaya's idea to have this gown.

"Oh my God, Harrison is going to faint after seeing you in that gown

"Oh my God, Harrison is going to faint after seeing you in that gown. I was right when I said you look sooo beautiful in this gown. I cant believe you both are getting married before Tom. I dont know for who is waiting to getting married. He is dating his best friend not some lone stranger." Zendaya said making me laugh. "Zendaya, you are talking about him, what about you? You are turning 29 next month. When you getting married?" I asked her and she laughed. "When I am ready I will get married. Now let's focus on your special day, shall we?" She said as my stylist for the day came in. "Get her the most beautiful look today. We want Harrison never be able to take his eyes off her." Zendaya said while she got my heels. My hair was kept in an elegant bun with floral pins on both side of my head. She kept my make up as natural as she could on my orders. She then set the veil on my head. Zendaya made it pretty longer.

It had beads on embroidery, and some rhinestones

It had beads on embroidery, and some rhinestones. "Oh my God, Y/N you are gonna make every one there either gape at you or cry. Your mum surely will cry. I saw her talking with your dad and she was already crying." Zendaya said and I could see her holding back her tears. "Aww dont cry. It's not like it's my execution day. It's just that I am getting married. And I will still be able to see you all. Now if you dont want my make up to ruin, go get ready." I said in joking manner. She laughed and nodded. Before she went away she gave me my heels.