Football playerrrrr!!!!!!!!!

A/n:~ A quickerrrr quickkkkkkkk questionnnnnn!!!!!! Who is your favourite football player and football team?????? Mine is Messiiiiiii and from la liga is fcbarcelona and from fifa worldcup team is argentina. Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were a star footballer from england. At fifa world cup level you play for england and in la liga league you play in fcbarcelona. You became famous footballer at age of 16 and then your career rose at speed of rocket. In span of 3 years you were the most famous female footballer. You manage to won la liga 3 times and won fifa once. Now you are 20 that means your second fifa. It means you are in England , in your home country, for your games. Lets see what it holds for you.
Warning: i have not kept all real footballers name because I couldn't think like that. So bear with meeeee!!!!!!!! 
Your PoV:~

I was in my room getting ready for my game. After getting in my jersey i got out of the changing room. "So lets win this game." Phil said our head coach said. "Yeahhhh!!!" We all exclaimed. Today we had game against germany. We started to walk out towards the field. There was germany football team standing and waiting for us. I flexed a little as we reached our postion. I am the first to go out. I am forwarder. So lets see what this game hold for me. "So the footballers come on the field. These females look all set to defeat each other." The commentator said. We all walked out on the field and and scattered to take our place. I was on my position. "So the game begins here. The football was taken by lily and she started to dribble it and was coming in my direction. She kicked the football in my direction. "Starting of the game and england team has already taken the lead. Lily has passed football to y/n and she is dribbling towards the goal post." The commentator said. I passed the football to joanna and then she passed it back to me and i kicked it hard and GOALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! "She goal her first goal of the match." The commentator exclaimed and i was celebrating but then went back to game. When we were in the middle of the game football came flying to my face hitting me directly on my face resulting in me falling down. The world blurred for a second. I felt warm liquid running from my nose and mouth. "Thats a foul!!" Everybody shouted. I coughed and then stood up. I spitted out the blood and went back to game. "Are you sure you alright?" Tessa asked me. I nodded my head and went back to game after cleaning my face.

"ENGLAND TEAM WONNNN THE GAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" The commentator exclaimed. I cheered loudly ignoring my throbbing face. We were engulfed team hug. "England makes to finallllll!!!!!!" The commentator said and i scream in joy. "We made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and everybody's face was in smiles. Blood was still coming out of my nose and mouth. "Lets get you cleaned up." Lily said. We walked out of the field after handshakes with the opposite team. We were in locker room. I was seated on the bench and lily was cleaning my wounds. "You are such a div. You seriously see the football coming in direction of you?" Lily asked when i winced. "No, i was too busy to calculate that how was i am going to goal." I said and finally my face was clean but my nose was hurting to much. "It looks like you broke your nose. We should head towards hospital to get your nose fixed." Lily said. "This is third time i broke my nose." I said while i chuckled. "Yeah. You and your luck to get your nose broken." Lily said with a roll of her eyes. I chuckled again. I stood up and went to changing room to change in civil clothes.

 I stood up and went to changing room to change in civil clothes

I walked out and lily was with me. When i was out there were so many fans waiting for us. I waved at them. I was walking towards the cab. But my attention was caught by a guy who had ocean blue eyes laughing with a girl who also shared same kind of eyes. I blinked my eyes because he caught me off guard. "Who are you staring at?" Lily asked me with smirk. "No one." I said and my cheeks immediately turned pink. "Hmm sure." She said. The guy looked at me and my eyes went wide. "He is harrison osterfield." I said and my mouth was wide open. "Ooohhhh your celebrity crush." Lily said with a wider smirk. "Shut up." I said and nudged her. He came in my direction with the girl. To be honest i was freaking out inside. 'Oh my god oh my god. It is harrison osterfield.' My mind shouted(did someone got the reference? No only me. Alright). When he was infront of me i offered him a smile. He return the smile. "Hey, y/n y/l/n. I am your biggest fan ever. Today was fabulous match." He said to me. "Thank you. I must say, i am your biggest fan." I said to him. "Wow. I am blessed." He said with a chuckle. "Yep it is an honour to have a fan like you Mr. Osterfield." I said. "This is my sister charlotte." He said indicating her. "Oh hello charlotte. It is so good to meet you." I said and shake her hand and my nose was stinging. "Looks like you broke your nose at that football hit." He said and scanned my face. "Yep. We were heading to hospital to get it bandaged." I said to him. "Before you go, can i take a selfie with you?" He asked me. "Of course." I said and he smiled brightly. We took a selfie and i signed a Jersey of mine and gave to charlotte and harrison. "Thank you so much." He said. I smiled brightly. "Can i have your autograph on this?" I asked him. He nodded his head and signed on my personal diary. We then took a farewell. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Hey, harrison." I shouted. "Yeah." He said from where he was standing. "Can we exchange numbers?" I asked him. I swear i saw his eyes twinkle. "Ofcourse. I would be honoured." He said. Like that we exchange numbers. And i was then headed to hospital and lily teased me the way there.

A/n: i ammmmm happyyyyyy because barcelona won with 5 goals yesterday. And messi got golden boot yet again...... 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊. Enjoyyyyy!!!!!!