Walking with monty

A/n: This is small fluffy idea I got. And sorry I was off for 2 months but now I am backkkkkkk felllllaaaaasssss . Enjoy 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Waking up in the morning was seriously not my thing. "Love wake up. Dont you have you job today?" The person I loved the most said to me. "Nah haz. I am having a day off and I have no idea where I will start my new photoshoot." I groaned in my pillow. "You know I can always be your model." He said and I could hear smirk. "But dont you have a day out with Tom and harry?" I said while looking at him. "Yeah I have but tomorrow will be our day, alright?" He asked me as he was wearing his shoes. I sat on bed. Then an idea clicked in my mind. "Can I take Monty with me?" I asked him eagerly. He chuckled. "Ofcourse you can. He must be sleeping in living room. But now I have to go. See  ya in evening." He said while coming to me and kissed my forehead. "Ya see you in evening." I said with my lazy smile. He smiled and went out. I lazily got up and did my daily routine.

"Monts, come. Your food is here." I shouted for Monty. I heard footsteps basically running. As I saw him I just got down to his level. "Someone is definitely hungry." I said with chuckle. He looked up to me. "Eat it. We have to go out for a little photoshoot dear." I said with chuckle and ruffling his hair. He licked my face once and went to eat his food. I just smiled at that adorable dog.

I took the leash of Monty and attached it with his collar. He was so excited that he was bounding around. "Monts, calm down. We are gonna go to a park. Alright?" I said to him. He barked in agreement. I just laughed before grabbing my photography equipment and keys of my car. I grabbed Monty's leash and he walked infront of me. I opened the door of my back seat and let him in. I closed his door and went to drive seat and sat on the seat and kept my equipment bag in passenger seat. I drove to national park which was an hour away.

As I reach the park Monty got more excited. I just laughed at his adorableness. "Now we have to gooooo!!!!" I exclaimed while getting my photography equipments. I got out of the car and open the door to Monty's seat. He jumped out of the car and I had to grab his leash so he dont get lost. I hate this whole leash thing but it's for his safety so cant argue with people.

I started to click photos of nature while Monty played around. I also took some of his photos. "Are you enjoying your self Monts?"I asked him and I got bark in return meaning yes. "Let's play fetch alright?" I asked him as i got the ball from my bag. He barked in excitement. "Excited, aren't you?" I chuckled while ruffling his fur. He just barked and licked my face. I threw the ball and Monty bounded towards the ball. I can hear him barking. He then ran back to me with ball in his mouth. He came and put the ball in my stretched hand. "Good boy. Now we have to head home. I am hungry and it's almost lunch time." I said and I put him on leash again.

When we reached home, Monty straight went to drink water. I went to my room and kept my equipments safely except camera. I took my laptop and went to my living room. Monty got himself settled beside me. I did all what I wanted. And then posted a photo of Monts.

@y/ig/n: look who is happy boy!!!! I had fun with him today tbh

@y/ig/n: look who is happy boy!!!! I had fun with him today tbh. He was so excited to go to the park today. I have so many of his pics. I will upload it later but now enjoy this. #montsisrayofsunshine #englishspanielspringerarethebesttypeofdong #iaminlovewiththisdog

Tagged: hazosterfield

Likes: hazosterfield, charlottesparrowxx and 23,990 others liked this posted

Posted: 1 hour ago

Comments: 980 comments

Charlottwsparrowxx: wonderfullll photooooooooooooooo!!!!! Send all the photos you have taken 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Hazosterfield: why do I regret my decision of hanging out with Tom and boys?!!!!

Tomhollan2013: @hazosterfield I am offended!!!!! But still a great photo

Harryholland64: Great photo there. Can we collab please please please!!!!!

Y/ig/n: @harryholland ofcourse why not!!!!! I have missed our photography session tbh and @hazosterfield enjoy your trip for God sake.

I just laughed at the comments and continued i work. After 15 minutes I heard door closing. "I am home love." I heard haz say. "In living room." I shouted and resumed my work. Monty was sleeping atm. It was such a cute position. I also kept it as my story on insta. "Hey." I heard haz say and I felt a kiss on my head. "Had fun day out?" I asked him turning around slowly. "It was great. And most importantly I got a call back from assassin creed production." He said while grinning ear to ear. "You made it???" I asked him getting excited. He merely nodded with a proud smile. I squealed and kept everything aside and went to him to hug him tight. "I am soooo proud of you." I said while hugging him. To hug I had to stand tiptoe. "Its all your magic, ya know that?" He asked me as we broke hug. I still had my hands wrapped around his neck and his hands wrapped around my waist. "And how so?" I asked him. "Like you helped me become more self confidence. And I love you." He said before bringing me into a long awaited kiss. "I love you too hazza." While hugging him again.

A/n: holllllaaaa people. I am sorry I got mia for 2 months. I am really really sorry. But this was my senior year and I graduated in may. I have my exams done just waiting for my result which is gonna declare in may. But here is one imagineeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! And follow spooderman1996. She is starting to make one shots of Tom. I thought you might be interested sooooo..... But have a great day