Christmas break

Rose removed her glasses and kept them on the table. She was stressed due to her exams.

She groaned as she heard her apartment door bell ringing. "Who must be here right now?" She groaned as she pushed the chair and stood up.

She lightly walked towards the door, tired with everything going around her. Or it's just her periods.

She opened the door to see Harrison standing with extra charming smile on his face.

She was startled to see his big smile, in cold and busy winter morning.

"What are you doing here Harrison? Weren't you suppose to be in liverpool filming?" Rose asked still shocked to see him here.

"Well I finished earlier. Will you let me in?" Harrison asked shivering slightly.

"Yeah yeah ofcourse." Rose said as she opened the door wide and walked sideways to let Harrison in.

"Well, how's your doctory studies going on?" Harrison asked as he removed his coat and hanged it on the loop.

"Well fucked up in all honesty. Its suppose to be a break. But I have so many assignment to complete." Rose said with a groan evident in her voice.

"Well let's help you a bit. Go and get ready." Harrison said mischievously. "What? Why?" Rose asked confused.

"We are going for shopping. Now go." Harrison said as he slightly pushed Rose towards her room.

"But can you tell me why?" Rose asked as she walked towards her room.

"Tomorrow is Christmas dinner at my grandpa's house. And after Brian's passing away, the house is a bit gloomy. So I want you to help me making their mood slightly cheerful." Harrison said in matter-of-fact tone.

Rose knew how his family suffered after Brian's sudden death. She sighed before walking in her room.

"Give me 10 minutes. I will be out quickly." Rose said as she rummage through her closet for warm sweatshirt.

She smiled as she took out Harrison's cream sweatshirt. She quickly removed her yellow tshirt and wore the cream sweatshirt.

She took a jewelled belt and wrapped around her waist to give the sweat shirt a cute look.

She removed her pajama and put on the woolen stocking. She put on the boots and checked herself in mirror last time before she got out.

"Let's go." Rose said as she wore a woolen cap on her head. Harrison smiled for offering his arm which made Rose laugh.

"Such a gentleman." Rose said laughing before taking Harrison's arm and walking out and locking her apartment.

"I see you have my cream sweatshirt. I was looking for it yesterday." Harrison said they sat in his car.

"Sorry, but you are not getting it back." Rose said as Harrison started the car. Harrison laughed at that comment.

They soon were Joshua Kane's store. Rose was confused why he brought her here.

"I want to buy my Grandpa's gift from here. And I wanted to buy you something too." Harrison answered her silent question.

Rose's eyes went wide as saucers. "Harrison you dont have to buy me anything." Rose protested looking at him.

"Yes I have to buy you something. I have already got the Christmas gift. But I wanted to buy you something for tomorrow's dinner." Harrison said as he carefully parked his car.

"You will let me pay for it then." Rose quickly said to him. "Nope." Harrison said exaggerating 'p'.

Rose just rolled her eyes and got out of the car.