Christmas ball

A/n: a quicker quickk quick question.... What is your favourite colour and favourite food. Mine is black colour and pudding.

You being part of a royal family always been stressful. Because you had a reputation to held. Harrison Osterfield, Prince of England always wanted to go Netherlands to meet princess of netherlands. They both met quite few times but never actually got to know each other. But king and queen of Netherlands were invited to England for the christmas ball by king and queen of england. You were excited to meet harrison again because you were in contact but not that much. Lets see what it holds for you.

Your PoV:~

"Mother, what do you think about my outfit?" I asked my mom. She looked me up and down and her jaw was dropped in awe. "Hun, you are look beautiful." She said to me. I was wearing a ball gown.

 I was wearing a ball gown

It's a strapless gown. I blushed and wore my tiara on my hair.

Then we were escorted down to our cars in which we will be going to palace of Osterfield

Then we were escorted down to our cars in which we will be going to palace of Osterfield. I had a unknown smile on my face. "We have an important announcement there." Mum said to dad who nodded his head. I was feeling out of loop. "What are we talking about father and mother?" I asked them. "We are talking about your marraige." She said. I was shocked. "To whom?" I asked her. "To prince of england. We decided that you two should get married." Mum said and i sunk in my seat. "Alright father and mother." I said and stared out of the window. Even though i am a royal and i know harrison but not being able to know him personally and then deciding to marry him is a big decision to take. We reached the palace. A guard opened the door beside me. I elegantly walked out of the car. There was clicking of photos. I smiled and waved at the crowds. But inside i was anxious. I saw a pair of two ocean blue eyes standing near the grand door of the palace with his parents and sister. I walked there with my parents. I smiled when mum and his mum were greeting each other. I greeted king and queen with a curtsy. "Good evening her majesty." I said to queen with curtsy. "Good evening his majesty." I greeted king. "Oh sweety, there is no need of curtsy." The queen said and i smiled. I looked at the man who was staring at me with his blue eyes. "Good evening his royal highness." I greeted him with a smile and handshake. "Good evening her royal highness." He greeted me with twinkle in his eyes. "It has been so long we last met." I said to him. "It has been quite long time. So, can i escort you inside m'lady?" He asked me and offered me his hand. "Why not fine gentleman." I said kept my hand on his elbow as all royal does. We were then said to walk inside. There were so many guests. I was greeting everyone. "By the way you look beautiful." He said to me in a whisper. "You too look handsome harrison." I said to him. I saw king and queen of Edinburgh with their sons. "So i see your best mate, prince tom is also attending the ball." I said to him. "Yeah. He is. Do you came to know about today's announcement?" He asked me and i could sense anxiousness in his voice. We were being greeted by guests. "Yeah." I said and happily greeted the guest. "Are you happy with their decision?" He asked me when a guest went away. "I don't know." I said to him with all honesty. "If you want to then i can talk my parents to not take the decision of us getting married." He said to me. "It is alright harrison. It is just that we don't get much time for us so we dont know each other well." I said to him and smiled when a guest came. I greeted her and she went away. "Well we can have time for ourselves so we can know each other more. Mum and dad talked to me about this in the morning. I was shocked." He said to me. "I myself was shocked. But we can make it work if we want to." I said to him and he smiled warmly. We were going through meeting and greeting. Now the dance was going to start. First Harrison's dad went to dance floor with his wife then my dad and mum went to dance. "May i have this dance m'lady?" Harrison asked me with thick British accent. "Why not fine sir." I said with a smile. He took my right hand in his hand and took me to the dance floor. He kept kept his right hand on my waist and took my right hand in his left hand. I kept my left hand on his shoulder. We started waltzed. He was a fantastic dancer. He spun me around and we continued dancing. "It is good to see you. Phones cannot less our distance." Harrison said to me. "Yeah. Talking on phones were never satisfying." I said to him. I swear i heard so many awe's when he spun me around in circles and we continued to dance gazing in each others eyes.

"We have an announcement to make." Harrison's dad clicked his champagne glass for everyone's attention. He was handed a mic. "Today we are here for christmas celebration. But we have another reason to enjoy this moment. My son, prince Harrison John Osterfield have said yes to marry y/n y/m/n y/l/n. Their engagement is in january. So toast for the couple." He announced and whole room was in claps. "Congrats mate. I didn't knew you were getting married." Tom said to harrison. We both blushed under so many stares and best wishes. We both unconsciously had each other's hand gripping tight. We both were smiling and saying thank you to the guest who were congratulating us. This was the kick start to our relationship.

A/n: heyyyy guysssss. This was just a spark of my imagination. tshhotsho and fanficparker this is my oneshot. I am entering in your contest. 😜😜😜😜. But this os for everyone. And i can't believe i wrote this thing in just 20 minutes. I am mad officially. *walks out of the door with a big smile and waiting for christmas to come which is in two days.*