Everything isn't how it seems to be

Summary: This is going to be very suicidal and there is death in this. This isn't glorification of suicide, but just a feeling I felt in 2019 and I wanted to just write about this and I won't be the first one to write about this. So please there should be no hate about this. And if you are sensitive to this topic, I will politely request you, please don't read it. I just don't want anyone to hate this. This whole one shot will be in third person's POV.

Third person's PoV:

"Tom, you need to do something. We are loosing her every day. I know you can't control the opinions of your fans, but you can atleast prevent them from dming her everyday. She has disabled comments so she doesn't have to face the hates, but still she gets it." Nikki spoke to her son with concern regarding tonher daughter.

"Mum, I know, I have talked to my fans about this, but they don't want to leave her alone. Only thing I suggest is that she has to delete her social media." Tom said as he was worried about his sister's well being.

"Its just not about social media platform Tom. She got attacked by bunch of Paprazzis and fans. Just because she is your sister and she likes to spend more time with Harrison than you, doesn't mean they have to hate her." Nikki said as she remembered how her daughter got worst panic attack that day.

Tom sighed heavily nodding his head. "I will see if I can do something. But right now, mum please make sure her appointments with her therapist are regular. I don't wanna loose her. She won't talk to me." Tom said sadness reflecting his voice.

"Mum, I am going out with Harrison." Elene said as she walked down stairs, unaware of her mother's and brother's conversation.

"Can I tag along?" Tom asked as turned around to see his sister. But he just got shocked by her appearance. Her face was very pale, her hair looked dull instead of the vibrant red colour. Her eyes looked like they were just crying moments ago.  Her lips chapped with the lack of moisture. She was so thin that it scared Tom.

"No it's alright. Harrison is dragging me to shopping which I am not interested in at all." Elene said as she wore her sneakers.

"And that's why we are going out El. You need fresh air." A new voice pipped in. Harrison entered the sitting room. He was in his Tommy Hilfiger jacket and black Jeans.

"I was happy in my room." Elene said frowning as she stood up. "Doesn't look like it. Come on El, you have closed yourself in your room from five days. Your dad told me. I was gone to Liverpool for a week and you become like that? That's not fair El. I have already lost many things, I don't wanna loose you." Harrison said and Nikki smiled knowing that her daughter have an amazing best friend maybe boyfriend.

"I am sorry. I just have some threatening dms and letters from dear fans of my brother." Elene said bitterly before dragging Harrison out of the house.

"She hates me mom. She hates me." Tom whispered as he felt the hostile vibes from his sister. "She don't hate you Tom. She just hates that how much your fans are affecting her and her career. Her recent novel was such a flop. Your father is trying to help her, but she just shrug the help off. I am scared for her Tom." Nikki said as she sighed and was really terrified for her only daughter.

Harrison was munching on his waffles as he watched Elene playing with her food. "Come on El. Eat up. Look at yourself. It looks like you have gone through apocalypse." Harrison insisted her on eating her waffle.

"I don't feel like eating." Elene said before tucking hair under her ear. Harrison rolled his eyes before taking a piece of Her waffle and kept the fork infront of her mouth.