Back to life

A/n:~ a quickerrrr quick questionnnnnnnn. What is your favourite bird??? Mine is peacock. They are so elegant. tshhotsho fanficparker i tag you and i am in your contest

You were a famous singer. But your past was filled with horrors. Being sexually assaulted at age of 3 and 4 made you go in trauma. You had nightmares and you were sexually harassed for many years after that. You always tried to kill yourself but you always back up because you didn't had guts to do something like that. But then harrison came in your life. He helped you in every ways. He destroyed the thought of suicide from your brain. And you awe your life to him. Every breath you took was because of him.

Your PoV:~

I was getting for my show. I was gonna dedicate a song to harrison. He was everything to me. My advisor, my listener and my life partner. I was in my outfit.

I then got out of changing room and walked out of my vanity room

I then got out of changing room and walked out of my vanity room. I saw harrison talking to my assistant. He always helped me with my concert. He saw me and smiled brightly. "Here she comes. Y/n, come here. Your concert starts in 10 minutes. Let me fix the ear piece." He said to me. "Harri, calm down. It will be fine. You are more nervous than me. He chuckled and a man from the concert management came and fixed my ear piece. I was handed a mic. "So concert starts." Director said and i walked up on the stage. "Heloooooooo everyone." I shouted in my mic. I got a very positive shout back. "I am fine. So today only two song will be sung because we have meet and greet. So i have to end this concert early. So first song there you are. From my the phoenix album." I said and started to sing.

After that song i spoke up in my mind. "The last song is very near to my heart. I have dedicated that song to the person whom i owe my life. I dedicate this song to you harrison!!" I said and started to sing back to life.

What if I changed my mind?
What if I said it's over?
I've been flying so long
Can't remember what it was like to be sober

What if I lost my lives?
What if I said game over?
What if I forget my lines,
And I lose all my composure?

Honestly
he's the only one that's watchin' over me
Gives me oxygen when it gets hard to breathe
And if I'm wrong or right
he's always on my side
And if I lose the fight I know he'll

Bring me back, bring me back
Bring me back to life
Bring me back, bring me back
Bring me back to life

What if we never met
What if I never saw him
'Cause I've been burning up for so long
In a world that just keeps gettin' colder

Honestly
he's the only one that's watchin' over me
Gives me oxygen when it gets hard to breathe
And if I'm wrong or right
he's always on my side
And if I lose the fight I know he'll

Bring me back, bring me back
Bring me back to life
Bring me back, bring me back
Bring me back to life

Nobody does this like you
I've been around the world, I've seen a lot of boys
I've been a lot of places, I've seen a lot of faces
Nobody does this like you

Honestly
he's the only one that's watchin' over me
Gives me oxygen when it gets hard to breathe
And if I'm wrong or right
he's always on my side
And if I lose the fight I know he'll
Bring me back to life

I took a deep breath when I finished my song. "Harrison is the person who helped me. With everything. There is a thing said. That if something horrible happens in your childhood you remember for the lifetime. I was sexually assaulted by my own family member. I had nightmares. I was so scared that i never said anyone anything. Just endured the pain alone. I would have quit my life 4 years before if harrison wouldn't have been there. He came like an angel to my life. He sobered me up. He said to me that quitting your life is not worth it. He made me self confident. He repaired me. He repaired a broken girl. And now today i am successful. Thank you harrison for everything. Every happiness, every night he stayed up because i had nightmares. I cried everynight. I screamed every night in my sleep. I screamed for help but no helped came. But then harrison helped me with everything. He hold me in the nights i would scream. He always made sure that i never suffered a nightmare. Every thing i am today is all thanks to harrison. Thank you for coming in my life." I said and walked of the stage. When i exited the stage, I immediately broke down in tears. I was sobbing loudly. I was crying and i felt two arms envelope me. "Shhhhh.... You are her with me. Nobody can touch you, i promise you that." He said i gripped him tight.