This is me

A/n: what is your favourite musical drama???? Mine is les misérables. It is fabulous movie. Great acting by hugh jackman and eddie redmayne. Alright lets move on with this idea which i had. Copyright of the song which i am using in this one shot is with the singer.

You are a singer of topclass.(have you noticed this pattern of being singer. I want to be a singer in future but lets wait for it.) you always write songs which hit up to the top charts. Being singer always brought cons and pros. It brought less pros because you were also dating the handsome actor of the time. You were always sent hate because of that. And you also came across to some fictions who made you bad in a way that you cant imagine. Today you had a show in New york. You were also in greatest showman as a singer.

Your PoV:~

I was in my room to get ready for the show tonight for my show. I am going to say to those people that your words you think may not hurt but it hurts in the deepest. The way you portray me in some fictions also hurt because it is always like this. Where i went wrong. I was in my outfit.

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door. I went to it and opened it. Harrison was standing in my merch. "Nobody promotes my album more than you." I joked. "Well what can i say. I date mu favourite singer." He said with a shrug of the shoulder. I laughed. "By the way you look beautiful." He complimented me. "Thank you gentleman. You dont look bad in my merch." I said to him pointing my merch. "Nobody can look bad in your merch." He said with a wink. I again laughed. "Maam. You are up for the show." The man said. I nodded my head. "See you after my performance." I said to harrison and he nodded his head. "All the best." He said and i walked backstage.

During the show:~

I walked upto the stage to see so many people attending the show. "Wow. It is coolll to see you again. First question. How are you alllll?????" I said in mic. I got a very good response. "Good. So without wasting time lets go up with the song." I said and i started to to sing four chosen song for the night.

"So this is the last song of the night. But lets make it memorableeeeee!!!!!!" I exclaimed in the mic. "This song is close to my heart. This is me is the song i wrote but never launched but then i got an offer from the greatest showman and this is me is in the movie. I am happyyyyy. This song is about how i will never let your words break me down. I may be imperfect but that doesn't mean i don't deserve anything. So this song to my haters." I said in the mic.

I am not a stranger to the dark
"Hide away," they say
"'Cause we don't want your broken parts"
I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
"Run away," they say
"No one'll love you as you are"

But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh

Another round of bullets hits my skin
Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in
We are bursting through the barricades
And reaching for the sun
(We are warriors)
Yeah, that's what we've become
(Yeah, that's what we've become)

I Won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
This is me

(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
And I know that I deserve your love
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
There's nothing I'm not worthy of
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
This is brave, this is bruised
This is who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come
(Look out 'cause here I come)
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
(Marching on, marching, marching on)
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

(Oh-oh-oh-oh)When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
(Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh)
This is me

At the end i was in tears. "The words you say or the words you write always hurts. You think we are invincible then no we are not. We are celebrity that doesn't mean we are not human. You may think we dont see your so called fanfiction but we do. Just we dont respond that doesn't mean we dont see it. Just be kind because karma is a bitch. It will bite you hard one day." I said and walked down from the stage. The first person i saw was harrison. He kinda have same kind of hates. He is also portrayed same. It hurts when you that sweet person like him get hate. Why is it always like that. I hugged him tight.

A/n: i couldnt keep on. I am going live on insta tomorrow or maybe later but i am sure gonna go on live because i hate this. If you wanna have tragic past for your story you can do it with a fictional character. I have seen most of the tom story starting with or ending with harrison doing something horrible. Like it is always necessary. How great it is isn't it? Damn you to think that you can use harrison as a scapegoat of your story. *walks out angrily and slammed the door pretty hard.*