Just a week before i say temporary good bye to my school

I am crying very badly because the first thing which i thought in the morning is that it is my last week in my school. In january i will go to school but just for 3 days and then my school hours will be cut to only 3 hours of school that is also for practicals. And after 26 january my school going will be stooped. I will go at the end of january just for my exams. And then in starting feb officially good bye to my school. This is last week to enjoy my heart. I am crying because i grew up little too fast. I have been this school for like 14 years and now and i am seeing it last time with all my heart last time. It is hurting to know to know this was my last year in this school. I hate to know that i am turning 18 in just 5 months. I hate it with all my heart. I dont want grow up. I want to go back in time where i was small and i had no tensions about what will happen in future. I am having farewell party on 26 February and i hate it already. I am leaving the thing i hate and loved. I hated it because i have to do extra work and had to wake up early 😂😂😂😂 but loved it because it thought me new lessons of life everyday. From this school i both bad and good memories. I have so many friends whom i will miss dearly. This school may showed me that not all people care about you but i am thankful to it because it thought me not to trust blindly on anyone. I will miss this school and my teachers and my friends. I am crying. Helppppppppp!!!!!!!