Quarantine Birthday

A/n: Happy birthday to the blue eyed div with whom I fall in love with

A/n: Happy birthday to the blue eyed div with whom I fall in love with. May you have the greatest birthday ever.

Third Person's PoV:~

Tom and Isabella exchange a look as they watched Harrison mop around. "What is wrong with him today?" Tom asked in a whisper to which Isabella just rolled her eyes.

"I swear to christ Thomas! It's his birthday tomorrow. How can you forget that!" Isabella whisper yelled at Tom, whose eyes widen drastically.

"Oh fuck. Now what do I do?" Tom asked frantically, and Harrison turned to them, eyeing them suspiciously.

"What are you two whisper shouting about? Was that even whisper shouting?" Harrison asked, he raised one of his brow.

"Umm we were talking about Graham Norton show and how her brother is going to be on the show but just on the screen not with Graham Norton." Tom quickly covered his mistake prompting Harrison to roll his eyes.

"Really? You have thought me a fool or what? You both can't lie to save your life. Especially you Izzy." Harrison rolled his eyes again before taking out his take out from the fridge and kept in the microwave to heat it.

"That's like 22nd time you are eating a takeout Harrison. You will have an upset stomach if you continue eating takeout." Isabella said standing up from the chair and walked to him.

"Well I really don't like beans. They are yuck." Harrison said as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Beans are not yuck Harrison. They are tasty." Isabella said as the microwave binged. "No they are not. And now if you will excuse me my dear izzy, I have a movie to catch in my room." Harrison said before kissing her on the cheek and took his take out from the microwave and headed to his room.

"Alright, he is gone. Whatcha planning to do?" Tom asked as he looked behind to check that Harrison is not coming out again.

"I am going to call my brother to ask him for some ring advice." Isabella said, and smiled. Tom's eyes went wide and mouth wide open.

"You are going to ask him to marry you?" Tom asked, his voice low so that Harrison doesn't hear them.

"Yep. I would have asked you but you have zero idea in how a proposal works and my brother is already married so maybe he will help me." Isabella said as she whipped out phone from her pajama pockets.

Harry came out of his room, yawning. "Oh good morning sleeping beauty. How nice it is to see you awake." Tom greeted his brother, sarcastically.

"Oh fuck off Thomas. I don't anything better to do anyways, so I will catch up on my sleep." Harry said as he sleepily set the water kettle on the stove.

"Its 1 in afternoon Harry. We are going to have lunch in few minutes." Isabella said as she looked at Harry from her phone.

"Don't care. Tea comes first." Harry said as he kept a tea bag in the cup.