Things didnt mean to happen but they did

A/n: so I have been seeing more and more news about school shooting in America and my heart goes to those family who loses their family member in that attack. So to shading some light, here is this chapter. I know I cant portray real feelings but i just want to right about it.

Y/n y/l/n, a chubby and bubbly 17 year old girl. Best friends with almost all school, but close to Austin Jackson, Harrison Osterfield, Tom Holland and Gemma Johnson. Life of her in school is simple and unproblematic. She has never done anyone wrong. But her life turns upside down today. Let's see what happens.

Y/n's PoV:~

"Y/N, WAKE UP!!!" Y/b/n shouted while jumping on me. I groaned loudly while trying to pry him off me. "Isn't alarm enough to wake me up. Now get your irritating ass off me. You are heavy!!!" I exclaimed as he giggled and ran away. I sighed and took my phone from nightstand. I was still lying in my bed because I am too lazy in morning. Well everyone is lazy to wake up in morning. As I went through my notification panel, I saw messages from Harrison. A small smile made it's way on my face. After answering them, I got up and went to washroom to shower. I had unsettling feeling in pit of my stomach but I dont know why. I quickly showered and got changed in my outfit. I then did my hair in simple pony before grabbing my bag and going downstairs. That feeling was settling more in stomach and my face was literally pale. My mum noticed me coming down. "Are you ok hun? You look like you have seen ghost." My mum said with voices laced with concern. "I am ok mum. Just feeling weird." I said as I took a seat on breakfast table. Dad kept his newspaper aside. "These days are too dangerous. There was a shooting again in Atlantis school. At this rate, no student is safe in school. I think I will try to encourage my boss to transfer me back to England. I never thought living in America will be a nightmare." My dad said as he sipped on Yorkshire tea. Yes, my dad is British. And I am half American and half British. But I was feeling more and more dreadful as time passed by. "What happened y/n? You look like you will be sick any time." My dad said while keeping his cup aside. "I am good dad. Just feeling weird. And it is expected. It's so scary with all this incident. I hope I just finish my last year with ease." I said as I ate my toast and sipped on my tea. "Everything will be alright honey. Now, take my car today. And you have to pick up Tom. His dad is out of town. And his mum is too scared to send him cab. So your mum told her that you will be picking him up." Dad said as he passed the car key to me. Now a days he dont send us through cabs and bus. I finished my breakfast and said byes to my family and went in my car. I started to drive towards Tom's house. The uneasy feeling getting more strong. "What the fuck is wrong with me today?!!!" I growled as I pulled near Tom's house. I honked my horn to alert him. Hearing the horn, Tom raced out of his house and came by my car. He opened the door and sat in passenger seat. "Hi." He said as closed the car door and buckled his seat belt. "Hey. So I heard, Harrison and you are trying out for new marvel movie?" I said as I started the car and drove on away. "Ummm... how do you know?" He asked me with extreme nervous expression. "Dude, you sent a snap about that. Phew that it was in my chat." I said and he face palmed. "Damn it, I thought it was Austin, that's why I wonder why he didnt answered the snap. Harrison didnt wanted to tell because he wanted it as surprise for summer." Tom said with nervous laugh. "By the way, Austin hasn't answered my text." I said to him as I took a turn. "Yep same here. He didnt even showed up for game marathon." He said as the silence took place. The drive was silent with ocassional phone's notifications sound.

As we reached in school I parked my car and me and Tom got out of car and I locked it. "So any plans for summer?" Tom asked me. "Not major. But after graduation, dad is taking us back to London. He is scared to live here." I said as I swing my bag around my shoulder. "Same here, my mum and dad will take us back to Kingston. What about Harrison? He hasn't talked about that topic to us." Tom asked me as we entered the school. "I think his family is thinking the same. Its gonna be weird to blend in." I said as we reach our lockers. Surprisingly Tom and me were allotted lockers beside each other. Harrison on the other hand had two rows away from us. We walked to section b of the lockers where Harrison's locker was. "Heya fellas!!" A familiar voice exclaimed as we felt a pair of hands wrapping around our shoulders. "Heya super energetic Gemma!!" I exclaimed before dissolving into full fits of laughter. "I am because I had a whole jug of orange juice because I am pissed off on Austin. He ditch the date we scheduled yesterday." Gemma said with a huff. "Damn, I feel lucky to be single." Tom said with a laugh. "Oh hello, I am having great dating life." I said with mock offence. I spotted certain dirty blonde stuff of hair among the students. Harrison was keeping his bag with some worried expressions. I freed myself from Gemma's hold and went towards Harrison swiftly. "Hey, you look stress." I said as I reached him. He looked up and tried to fake smile but failed. "Its nothing, just my mum is scared and she convinced dad to shift back to their home town." Harrison said with a sign. "Well to see I am shifting back to London too." I said with half smile. He tried to smile but something else is bothering him. I can tell. "Hey, tell me truth. Please?" I asked him while I kept my hand on his cheek. He touched my hand before heaving a sigh. "I am worried about Austin. He havent answered any of my text since the day he got kicked out of football team. And it's a week." Harrison said and showed me his phone. Austin has read all the texts. "I know. Same here. He was only contact with Gemma, but he ditched her too on their date. Something is wrong. He is not even here." I said as I pointed the locker beside him. "I know, and its scaring me shitless. We know how he is." Harrison said as Tom and Gemma finally decided to interrupt. "What's going on? Its like both have seen a ghost." Gemma said with a smile. "Its Austin. I am scared and worried about him." Harrison said as he fiddled with his script of the play he participated in and psychology book. "Well we will worry about him later. If two of you dont mind, let's go to Mrs. Shia's class ASAP. She will eat us alive if we are late." Tom interrupted when the bell rung. We all rushed to class.