Zombie apocalypse

A/n: dumb idea but here we are writting it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 forgive me for my idotic idea but lets see what goes down in here. *play this gert's lullaby if you want*

Its year 2230 and you are amongst the zombie apocalypse survivor. You had to learn to use every type of guns. And now you are out to find some food which is not contaminated. London has turned into a horror story background. Zombies everywhere. You lost your family and friends. You don't know that there is any survivor remained in London. You kept changing houses. The only place safe is your lake house which is very far away from zombie civilisation but reaching there is a big issue. The transport. The cars nearby your area were destroyed. But the things are going to change soon.

Your PoV:~

I never sleep in night after zombie apocalypse because it scares me that if I sleep, they will barge in. Its feels so lonely. After having parents with you 24/7 and then suddenly whoosh gone. I had to learn using every gun on my own. My dad being a military person had every type of guns in house.

I was sitting by the window in dark in my room and staring off at moon. I heaved a sigh because everything is soo changed. No phone network because maybe some zombies destroyed the net work connection. And about power, it's still intact so no problem here.

In the morning I went to fridge to get some food. As I opened the fridge I cursed loudly. "Uggghh!!! It's going to be pain in arse to buy some food from that supermarket!!" I exclaimed to no one in person.

I heaved a sigh again and went to gun room. There was a ammo shop near that super market so I have to get some ammo too. I took an AK-47 and took a baseball bat and exited the room. I kept my aim of the gun as I get out.

Gladly supermarket isn't that far and my car which had very less fuel remaining was standing on my porch. I couldn't take this car to somewhere far because it is not that strong to take any zombie attack.

There was no one out so I quickly sat in the car and started the engine and roar off to the place to get food. I reached there in 10 minutes. There was no one in sight.

I got out of car with gun aimed not taking any chance. There was car near door. I have never saw it before. I carefully got inside. I saw a zombie lady coming towards me. I just clicked my gun and. BAM. BAM. BAM. A zombie down.

I heard scurrying noise but ignoring that, I took a trolley and started to move to food aisle and downed every thing in sight. I then heard some foot steps.

I quickly took my gun from my back and put it off the safety mode. I move towards the source of noise. I turned to other aisle and saw a boy of age 13 or 14 can't say. He had a gun too.

Not that its shocking. We need it for safety. "Hey. What are you doing here alone?" I asked startling him and he pointed his gun to me. "Fuck!!!!" He shouted and I kept my gun in safety mode and swing it back and kept hands up.

"I am not going to hurt you. Now slowly keep that gun down." I tried to ease the situation but more footstep were heard and 4 boys appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you??!!" Blonde one with breathtaking beau- what the fuck! Focus! "I should be the one asking you that." I said with hands on my hip.

"We are here for some food. And looks like we are not only humans here." Older of the brunette's said. "Yeah it's cool to know that. You have any place to stay?" I asked them to which they all shook their heads.