THUG NERD LOVE

By kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... More

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 8
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 5

14.6K 382 26
By kemrez

Chapter 5

3 WEEKS LATER

KHALI

I am in Math class and out of everyone, I am tripled with Tasha and Trey. Good thing Trey is here because out of pettiness, I probably won't do any work. After I confronted Tasha the other day, she was ashamed and embarrassed, not only the fact that she was seen as a hoe, she got a good ass beating too. I am pleased.

I woke up for school with the aim to confront Tasha. I didn't want to actually believe she messed around with Dequan while we were together. I didn't feel like dressing up and if I was gon' fight today I don't need to be ruining any of my clothes. I threw on a sweatshirt, some black leggings and a pair of Oreos. It was enough to keep me warm since the time was a bit cold.

I let Khalil drive me to school. I reached school early today. I walked through the crowd and spotted Tasha by her locker. I dropped my bag when I was close, then grabbed her, shoving her in the locker.

"What the f'k Khaliana , that hurt! You play too damn much!" She exclaimed.

"It's supposed to hurt, I ain't playing with yo ass bitch." I growled.

"What Khali?!" She asked with a confused expression.

"Were you messing around with Dequan while we were together?" I asked.

The same expression Dequan showed was what she showed.

"Khali I-"

"Are you kidding me?! You guys had to make my DAD tell me, and I am here looking like a f'kn fool!" I yelled, now putting attention on us..."What kind of best friend are you?!"

Tasha just looked away, then laughed. She completely switched up.

"Look stop being a pathetic bitch, you weren't no damn best friend .. I wouldn't want a best friend like you bitchy sad and stupid. I cant believe you thought Dequan actually loved you, he was using you for the you know famous 'power' couple. You are the one who made yourself look like a fool and girl you weren't pleasuring that boy enough. Look bitch just let go of me and get the hell out a my way before I beat your Elmo looking ass cuz' I ain't got shit to say to you." She spat.

I thought she was my best friend. I can't trust anyone. I chuckled humourlessly at the current situation.

"Okay Tasha," I simply said.

Before she would open her mouth I threw her to the floor, then sat on top of her and started to throw in some hard hits. She reacted to this and started fighting back. She grabbed my hair trying to put me into a foot lock but I managed to dodge, throwing punches in her face whilst she managed to throw some too.

When I realized she was getting weak , I got up and kicked her in the face. Grabbing her, I flung her into the lockers. She regained herself and tried getting up but I kept kicking her back down. She managed to grab my hair bringing me down then got on top of me flinging in punches and slaps. I blocked most of them then wrapped my legs around her waist rolling us over and started throwing in my harder hits , seeing blood, I was satisfied. I slammed her head onto the concrete, rearing to kill her. I smiled as I slammed her head once more.

Before I knew it, I was in the air in someone's hold and Tasha was dragged away from me. I was still reeling on finishing her but the grip the person had on me was too tight.

"Bitch!" I yelled.

"Calm down ma." That familiar voice that I didn't want to hear again whispered in my ear.

I instantly turned around and slap punched him in the face, I was going to do more but he held my hands , giving me a look.

"Are you crazy?!" He yelled.

I looked at him and just spat in his face then walked away. He was going to come after me but he was held back. I found it was Khalil when he threatened him to stay away from me. I got my bag and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up my face which had like 5 small scratches but it wasn't nothing a concealer can't fix. I put my frizzed hair into a messy bun.

Right as I walked out the bathroom, I was called to the office along with Tasha, where we got 3 day suspension.

Dad didn't even bother with me. He understood. That day was the first day , I actually talked to Trey. We got paired to do a project and we just clicked. He was a really cool individual with a high ass self esteem. There was never a dull moment with him. He was nothing like I expected a nerd to be then again I have never spoken to nerds.

Our teacher gave us one week to do that project, which gave me the opportunity to know Trey more. He got to come over my house where my mom fell in love with him, dad suddenly clicked to him and Khalil too. It was as if they knew him for a long while before. Through him I also met Shanelle , Lisa, Jennifer Alana, Peter and Andrew, the labelled school nerds, who were also cool. Through me, he met my group of friends minus Tasha and Dequan, of course.

"Idiot that answer is wrong!" I snapped showing him the calculator.

He had worked out the equation in his head but I took the job upon the calculator. He look closely at the object in my hand.

"Your calculator isn't in degrees Khal and I worked this shit out in mah head without a calculator , reset your calculator and look at the answer." He said.

I reset my calculator then put in the problem again and his answer was right. I pouted. He smiled.

"And I'm the idiot," He teased.

I slapped him on his arm. He was actually thick, I winced.

"Shut up!"

He chuckled. We went through the paper with ease with his brain and my calculator , we finished early.

We talked and made jokes about the persons in the class, at one point we laughed out loud, earning looks. Alexandria, the new "nerd" and Trey's friend, joined us because she finished 5 minutes early. At one point, I looked at Tasha who sat there on her phone. She looked lonely and I almost felt sorry for her then everything came crashing back to me and I was pleased that she was lonely.

The bell rang and Alexandria, Trey and I were walking to History. I am planning on sleeping through that sh't.

"Oh sh't. I totally forgot to put Tasha's name on the paper," Trey said.

"She didn't do anything anyway Trey," I said.

We shrugged.

"Today's Friday right?" Alexandria asked.

"Yep. Thank God," I replied.

She then looked at Trey and gestured to her clothes. Trey smiled. I was confused.

"Three weeks Trey," She said.

It was obvious she was hinting to something and I felt odd.

"Tomorrow, we gon' go new Alex. I'm tired too," He assured her, putting his arm around her.

"Hey Khal you wanna come shopping with us tomorrow?" Alexandria asked.

"To see you and Trey drown in em' clothes, no thanks," I replied, shaking my head.

"You're in for a surprise." Trey chuckled.

I gave him a questioning look. He responded with a big sloppy kiss on my forehead.

"Ew, Trey!"

---------
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
4.6K 150 8
merlin always said he was a only child, it was safer that away but he really had a sister a year older then him after merlin was born their mother ma...
8.8M 203K 65
Cassie Jackson is in her sixth year of Hogwarts, and is proud to be a Ravenclaw. Plus, she's in the same year as the famous Harry Potter. But a Slyth...
215K 15.8K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...