Sleepless, Breathless, and Ga...

PajamaPants06 tarafından

⚠️Completed⚠️ Bakugou has been best friends with Kirishima for the longest time, when no one else could talk... Daha Fazla

Pencils
The new dorms
First day back
The Discussion
Bakugou!
Get out of here!!
A cry for help
More
Let me see him
Bakugou?
The Balcony
Hair for Brains
Kirishima
How could u do this
Update
Worried
Feelings
Damn
The F word
Math Homework
Suspicion
"I think I love you"
The long way
3 am
Bakugou's Tie
The kiss
The Kiss Part 2
Its a date
Scars
Boyfriend material
Smile
Suspicious
Hand Held Memories
Dinner
Nighttime Cries
Hold my hand
Morning
Almost Late
The Bag
Kirishima's Memories
Authors note
A Message from Kiri and Bakugou
A/N
The Weekend
Discord!!!!
"I knew it"
Mina
Festival info
A/N
Earbuds
Questions please
Answers
A girl
Where are u
Stressed
Fluffy Hair
Ice cream and a Movie
Polaroid Camera
The end
A/N
A short Story
Announcement

Pocky Challenge

2.6K 69 40
PajamaPants06 tarafından

Couldn't bring myself to work on anything so here is Kirishima and Bakugou doing the pocky challenge

Kirishima backed away from the camera and sat next to Bakugou who was already sitting on the criss cross apple sauce with a scowl on his face.

"Hello my beautiful children," Kirishima smiled showing off his bright  white shark teeth, "So we're doing the pocky challenge since SOMEONE IS LAZY!!" He raises his voice as Bakugou pressed his palm against his face.

"Let get this over with." Bakugou grumbled picking up a box of strawberry pocky showing it to the camera, "This so stupid." Bakugou mumbled to himself as Kiri chuckled.

Bakugou handed the box to Kirishima who preceded to open it with his teeth, Bakugou'a gave him a weird look as he rested his head on his hand, Kirishima showed the pink pocky to the camera, "Ready?" Kirishima said turning to his boyfriend, Bakugou shrugged blushing slightly as Kirishima places the pocky in his mouth and gripped onto it lightly with his sharp teeth.

Bakugou bit lightly on the other end and they both started eating it their lips drawing closer but before they could Bakugou broke it off turned to the camera with a smirk, "Not today folks." He grinned.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

180 26 9
Kirishima has a crush on his angry best friend, Soon Kirishima's wish comes true and they start dating. Everything was going well, That's what he tho...
31.1K 620 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
30.4K 876 30
Kiribaku- kirishima And bakugou shared a dorm together when they start noticing small things about each other. They both have had a traumatic past, b...
359K 13.7K 42
Bakugo has never been a fan favorite in his classmates' eyes. The only true friend he's ever had is Kirishima. Then when he falls ill with a bad feve...