Harrison osterfield imagines

By realbadass

As the name says these will be some of Harrison osterfield imagines. Mediocre and weird but ome shots. More

Joining air force part 2
Joining the air force part 3
Party but i am an introvert
Parkour
Death is inevitable especially when you are a soldier
Home
This is me
Just a party meeting
Dancing waltz in middle of club dance floor
Just a week before i say temporary good bye to my school
EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editsssssssssss of hazzzzzzzooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Love with him but he dont know
Sequellllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
Football playerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Christmas shoppingggg!!!!
Christmas ball
Back to life
Bike rider
Death finally meets spider girl- sequel to hurt
Dark angel
REQUESSSTTT ARE OPEN
French loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Wisdom tooth removal
I am little blank
Walking with monty
Halloween
notice
sorry guys
London Marathon
dillema in real life
A Whole New Start
Thinking about you!
Zombie apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse- II
Let me go #Jaanedemujhe
Umbrella πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Things didnt mean to happen but they did
Dusk Till Dawn
Perfect for me
Dad Duties
Movie Marathon
Break
Christmas break
Post Quarantine
Life of a doctor
loosing a loved one (Eddie Redmayne)
Covers for my book. please comment on which one i should use
Little Happiness
wicked people
Our small world
Spicy trip
Quarantine Birthday
College AU

Everything isn't how it seems to be

620 19 12
By realbadass

Summary: This is going to be very suicidal and there is death in this. This isn't glorification of suicide, but just a feeling I felt in 2019 and I wanted to just write about this and I won't be the first one to write about this. So please there should be no hate about this. And if you are sensitive to this topic, I will politely request you, please don't read it. I just don't want anyone to hate this. This whole one shot will be in third person's POV.

Third person's PoV:

"Tom, you need to do something. We are loosing her every day. I know you can't control the opinions of your fans, but you can atleast prevent them from dming her everyday. She has disabled comments so she doesn't have to face the hates, but still she gets it." Nikki spoke to her son with concern regarding tonher daughter.

"Mum, I know, I have talked to my fans about this, but they don't want to leave her alone. Only thing I suggest is that she has to delete her social media." Tom said as he was worried about his sister's well being.

"Its just not about social media platform Tom. She got attacked by bunch of Paprazzis and fans. Just because she is your sister and she likes to spend more time with Harrison than you, doesn't mean they have to hate her." Nikki said as she remembered how her daughter got worst panic attack that day.

Tom sighed heavily nodding his head. "I will see if I can do something. But right now, mum please make sure her appointments with her therapist are regular. I don't wanna loose her. She won't talk to me." Tom said sadness reflecting his voice.

"Mum, I am going out with Harrison." Elene said as she walked down stairs, unaware of her mother's and brother's conversation.

"Can I tag along?" Tom asked as turned around to see his sister. But he just got shocked by her appearance. Her face was very pale, her hair looked dull instead of the vibrant red colour. Her eyes looked like they were just crying moments ago.  Her lips chapped with the lack of moisture. She was so thin that it scared Tom.

"No it's alright. Harrison is dragging me to shopping which I am not interested in at all." Elene said as she wore her sneakers.

"And that's why we are going out El. You need fresh air." A new voice pipped in. Harrison entered the sitting room. He was in his Tommy Hilfiger jacket and black Jeans.

"I was happy in my room." Elene said frowning as she stood up. "Doesn't look like it. Come on El, you have closed yourself in your room from five days. Your dad told me. I was gone to Liverpool for a week and you become like that? That's not fair El. I have already lost many things, I don't wanna loose you." Harrison said and Nikki smiled knowing that her daughter have an amazing best friend maybe boyfriend.

"I am sorry. I just have some threatening dms and letters from dear fans of my brother." Elene said bitterly before dragging Harrison out of the house.

"She hates me mom. She hates me." Tom whispered as he felt the hostile vibes from his sister. "She don't hate you Tom. She just hates that how much your fans are affecting her and her career. Her recent novel was such a flop. Your father is trying to help her, but she just shrug the help off. I am scared for her Tom." Nikki said as she sighed and was really terrified for her only daughter.

Harrison was munching on his waffles as he watched Elene playing with her food. "Come on El. Eat up. Look at yourself. It looks like you have gone through apocalypse." Harrison insisted her on eating her waffle.

"I don't feel like eating." Elene said before tucking hair under her ear. Harrison rolled his eyes before taking a piece of Her waffle and kept the fork infront of her mouth.

"Open up." Harrison ordered softly. Elene protested but in the end she ended up completing her waffle.

"We are going to have dinner with your family, and you are going to eat, not just play with your food. It looks like you are starved." Harrison said as concern crawled through his throat for this girl.

"Imagine if your fans knows about us dating. It's going to be a disaster." Elene said out of nowhere as they paid for their food and walked out.

"Do you think I care? They can say whatever they want. I am dating the best girl in the world." Harrison said as he draped his hands around Elene.

Elene smiled a little before looking at Harrison. "Don't you think I am ugly?" Elene voiced out a dm she read in the morning.

"Nope. Because you are the prettiest girl I know. Beautiful doe eyes. The hazel colour making it look like angel eyes. Vibrant red hair. I love everything about you." Harrison said as they entered a mall.

Elene felt her throat choking up but she gave Harrison a watery smile before forgetting about everything and enjoying her time with Harrison.

After hours of hanging out, Elene came home with a big smile and noticed her brother. "Hey big bro. Whatcha doing?" Elene asked as she plopped down beside Tom, Harrison following the suit.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to watch Spiderman Home coming." Tom said as he tested the water. If she groans and complain, she is ok. If she agrees, she is not ok.

As on cue, Elene groaned loudly. "That must be six hundred and seventy eight time we will be watching that movie. It sucks dude." Elene said as she hid her face in Harrison's shoulder.

Tom gave Harrison a grateful look. "Alright, so you choose." Tom said smiling like a dork. "Pirates of Caribbean. I wanna watch Jack sparrow's comedy!" Elene squealed before running to her room and quickly bringing DVD's of pirates of Caribbean.

Tom laughed at the old personality of his sister. He was happy that old Elene was amongst them.

After hours of watching movie and having food infront of the television, Harrison said good bye to everyone. Just for Tom rushing behind him.

"Harrison, mate. Wait." Tom shouted for Harrison to stop. Harrison turned around, puzzled. He found himself being hugged by the brunette.

"Thanks Harrison. After spending time with you, Elene is being herself. Maybe you should take her with you to Liverpool. I know I am asking for too much, but she is herself around you." Tom said as he broke the hug.

"I was thinking the same. And Tom, don't tell this to anyone, but we are actually dating. It's happening since spiderman homecoming press tour." Harrison said as he decided to tell this atleast to Tom.

"I don't mind it and I am sure no one else will. But seriously thank you so much." Tom said as he remembered the mood change in Elene.

But it was for mere hours. As everyone retreated to bed, hates for Elene increased drastically after few news articles of Harrison and her hanging out.

'She is abnormally thin, I bet Harrison just have pity for her' 'ewww her hair' 'she doesn't deserve Harrison' 'bitch get off your hands of my man' 'he deserves someone else rather than her'

She cried silently whole night as she read the messages people sent her. Her parents told her not to read them, yet here she was reading them. I can't do this anymore. I can't. He deserves someone better.

Tom woke up at nine that day due to tiredness hitting his body. He walked down for his nose to be assaulted by sweet smell of pancakes.

A small smile grazed his face as this was his sister cooking them. "Come on Tom, are you up?" Elene shouted for Tom as everyone else were on the breakfast table.

"Yep. And I see, Elene's special pancakes. I hope you invited Harrison. Or else he is going to be jealous." Tom said as he sat on the chair, missing the dirty blonde hair man sitting beside Sam.

"You should wear glasses more often Tom." Harrison spoke up, as he chewed the bite of his pancake. "Oooh, how can I forget that she never forgets to invite you." Tom said chuckling as his sister placed a plate with pancakes infront of him.

"That's your memory fault, not mine." Elene said as she chuckled as she too sat down to eat.

After the eventful breakfast, everyone were sitting in the sitting room, until Elene walked down the stairs with car keys.

"Guys, I have some errands to run. I will see you later." Elene said as she looked at her family.

"Do you want me to tag along?" Tom asked as he saw her sister looking pale again. "No, Its alright. I just have some important things to buy. I will be back." Elene said as she waved them bye and she walked out of the door.

"I don't feel good about this." Paddy spoke up feeling the weird feeling in him heightening.

"Why?" Sam asked as his younger brother looked like he would get sick any moment. "I just don't know. You shouldn't have let her go alone." Paddy said as he abruptly stood up and rushed to his home.

Nikki was scared would be an understatement. Paddy getting sick suddenly, Elene going out of the house alone for the first time in six months, that too with a look which scared her.

Elene found herself at the cliff of a mountain which grazes the ocean. She took a deep sigh, and looked over the scenery.

'You look ugly' 'please loose some weight' 'you are fat' 'you strive on your brother's fame' 'you don't love your brother'

These thoughts crashed her thoughts. She gave in to school bully, college bullies and now, the internet bullies.

She turned around to face the greenery, before getting her body loose and falling off the cliff.

The seconds before her body hit the surface of the ocean, her whole life flash infront of her eyes. Her brothers that she loved dearly, Harrison who handled her, got her out depression, not once but twice. Her parent's pride for her.

She closed her eyes for the impact. As soon as her body hit the ocean, she lost consciousness and drowned in the ocean.

At Holland's household, everyone were pacing around nervously. "Rose knows where she is?" Tom asked Harrison, who shook his head and called another one of Elene's friend.

It had been ten hours and Elene has not returned home. "Caroline also don't know about her whereaboutisms." Sam announced as he kicked his shoes.

"Same with Francis. Nobody knows where she is." Harry said as he sat on floor.

"I am scared Dom. My heart is sinking." Nikki said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Mum, she is ok. We know that she is ok." Tom reassures himself more than his mom. He can't be losing her small sister, not today.

On the other side on the beach, a couple was taking a walk. "Daniel, what is that?" The woman asked as she saw a body by the shore. It was night time, and it was a miracle that the lady caught the side of the body.

"I don't know. Let's check it out." The man said as they ran towards the washed up body. The man crouched beside the body, and turned the body around.

The woman gasped before taking her phone out. "Hello, can you send an ambulance. There is a body that had washed up on the shore." The woman quickly called the 911.

"Jesus Tina, she is dead." The man spoke up, and woman covered her mouth. It looked like a suicide more than an accident.

It was 12 in midnight, and Osterfields were trying to soothe the stressed out Hollands. They were at police station for filing a missing report.

"When was the last time you saw your daughter?" The police officer asked them. "In the morning after the breakfast. She told us that she was going to run some errands." Dom said as he nervously tapped the floor.

"Do you have a photo of her?" The officer asked and Tom removed his phone and showed them photo of Elene.

"Hmmm. We will send this picture to every hospital, incase she has met with an accident. And also will update your contact info to them. Till then we will be searching the city." The officer reassured them as he started to do his work.

"Sir we found the car of that number plate by a cliff of a mountain by the sea. But there was no one around." One of the officer entered the station.

Nikki broke down into tears as Tom tried to calm her down, but he himself was shocked.

"Was there any sign of struggle?" The officer asked for the other officer to shake his head. Dom slumped in his seat. Where is his daughter?

After two hours of nervousness and fear and tears, someone's phone rang.

It was Dom's. That either means that Elene has been found or she is still missing. "Hello, Dom Holland speaking." Dom answered the phone, his heart beating out of the chest. Nikki beckoned him to put the phone on speaker, which he did.

"Is this Elene Holland's family?" The opposite person asked and everyone had a flicker hope in their heart? "Yes, I am her father." Dom said as he hopefully wished that his daughter is alright.

"She was found by a couple, by the beach in Wales." The woman spoke up and Nikki gave a sigh of relief, and Tom hugged his mother tightly in relief. But Paddy shook his head, not getting a good feeling about this.

"I..Is she ok?" Dom asked stuttering, a sense of relief washing over him, just for dread settling in the pit of his stomach.

"I am sorry to inform you, but she was found dead. She drowned 15 hours before. She just got washed up at the shore." The woman announced and Dom got so shocked that he didn't knew how to respond.

Everyone in the house was shocked. After few moments, Nikki let out a heart wrenching cry. "Thi...that's a lie. She is alive." Nikki sobbed on his son's shoulder, who seem to he more shock than anyone.

Harrison's mind got assaulted by every kind of thoughts. "That's not true. She is lying. I am going there." Harrison spoke louder not believing the news.

"Sorry for your loss. But her body has been transferred to Kingston hospital." The lady said and hung up the call.

And that's when the reality settled in. Elene is gone, forever. Harry brought Sam in hug as their eyes let go of the tears they were holding back.

Sobbing was only noise in the house. Harrison still not believing the truth. "Guys, they might have mistaken someone else as Elene. She can't be dead. She was fine this morning." Harrison spoke up, and his mother just brought him in hug.

"She is gone Harrison." Phil said as he rubbed his back. "Mum please not you too. She is not gone. She just can't." Harrison tried to convince other just to met with the sobbing.

Charlotte was holding a crying Paddy. This death affected everyone. Elene was a cheerful girl, who just gave in to bullies.

●○●○●○●

Tom was holding his mother, and Sam was holding Dom. Harrison was being calmed by his mother as two Male nurses took them to morgue. There were not many bodies, just one.

Tom's hold on his mother tightened as the nurse opened the chain of the body bag. Nikki let out a cry before running forward.

"She is my baby. She is Elene." Nikki cried hugging the body. Tom walked to his mom and hold her mother tight in his arm as his tears made the appearance.

Harrison went numb as he saw Elene laying there. He barely made any moment. "Harrison baby, I am sorry." Phil said as she cried and felt another lose hitting her heart.

Dom just stood there and couldn't face the reality where his daughter won't be alive.

The reality took a major 360 for the Hollands. In morning they were a happy family, and now Elene is gone, forever.

●○●○●○●○

Everyone were shocked at the sudden death of second child of Nikki and Dom. Every relatives of her family were gathered at the grave yard where Elene will be buried.

Harrison was simply staring at the ground infront of him  not being able to cry after the death of Elene. "Harrison please say something." Phil begged Harrison who just didn't say or made any movement, as he kept staring at the ground.

Two loss in span of two months is too much for him to take. He loved her, he loved her more than anything.

Dom, Tom, Sam and Harry brought the coffin containing Elene and lowered it before everyone.

"We are here for burial ceremony of Elene Nikki Holland. A sweet youthful soul meeting an untimely death. She is now under God's wings." Priest began the ceremony and the environment was filled with the grief and loss and tears.

Tom stepped forward for a memorial speech. "Elene was pure joy. She was my little sister, who always knew about my sadness. She would let cry on her shoulder and never told me that man are not allowed to cry, as the society expect man not to cry. She used to tell me that, when she will find her better half, she will get a tattoo. And she made me promise that I would too get one when I find my better half. She was like a joy to our small family." Tom spoke up wiping his never ending tears.

"She used to prank everyone in our family, and nobody knew until she announced that she just pranked everyone. She was very bad at hiding her emotions. We could see through her facade until yesterday. We thought we knew her well enough, just to see she could fool us. I am going to have this empty feeling in my chest for my whole life. I don't think I will ever recover. But I will always love you Lil sister. You were and you will always be my joy." Tom said and he took a step back before breaking down in sobs.

Harrison let out a sob as Elene's coffin was lowered down in the earth. His sobs broke everyone's heart. Nobody knew what was their relationship, but they were extremely close to each other.

"Mum, I loved her. Why did he had to take her away this early. She was not even twenty two. Why mum? He took away Brian, and now her? What else I have to loose?" Harrison sobbed on his mother's shoulder, and that exclamation made everyone feel pity for the boy.

Everyone let the sand cover the the coffin. She was gone. There was no coming back.

Hours later, everyone found themselves sitting in Hollands household. "Harrison, since when were you dating her?" Nikki asked, her voice hoarse from the amount of crying.

"Two years. I was going to tell everyone today, but I guess, I was late. Very late." Harrison said as he felt his emotions going numb.

Everyone were shocked, except Tom who felt sorrow for his best mate. "Guys, I found this letters on the nightstand of her room." Paddy said as he descended the stairs.

Paddy handed two letters to Tom. Tom looked at his family who beckoned him to read it.

He opened the first letter and started to read it loud.

Hello Tom,

     I know when you will read this letter, I would be six feet under. Sounds pathetic doesn't it? I know this is a coward move. But I can't this anymore.

     People bullied me in school, college everywhere. I took them silently, but I can't anymore. I never had intention of using your fame. I know my sudden departure will leave a hole in our family, but that's only how I think to end this pain.

      Please take care of Paddy, he is vulnerable like me. I don't want him to suffer like I did. And also make sure that Harry and Sam are always happy with what they do.

     Mom and Dad will be devastated, but please celebrate the time I lived not to mourn the death I died. Because i am coward. And there is no place for a coward like me.

    I love you, and our family. I just don't have energy to face the world anymore. Take care and please keep yourself safe and don't break your nose anymore, because I won't be there to treat it.

Love you,
Elene Aka Prankster.

Tears made their way down Tom's eyes who just hugged the letter. She gave in to bullying she faced. He can't believe it that he didn't helped her before.

He shakily opened the other letter. It was addressed to Harrison who just beckoned him to read it.

Hey Haz,

    Yesterday was very much fun for me I swear. You snapped me out of my depression, even for a minute, I appreciate that.

   You are the one who made me sane, and I love you so much for that. But I don't deserve you. You always have to take care of my depression, panic attacks and my insecurity. The time I dated you, I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world. And I loved that feeling.

   But I can't always be selfish, can I? I don't want hold you down for me anymore. I am letting you free from worrying about me 24/7.  I know our dreams were big, but now, live for yourself, not me.

    Give my love to your family and your future wife and children. I wanna see you happy. I know this will be a bug shock after your father's death. But I can't help it.

    Goodbye Harrison, stay safe and reach the sky. We will meet again.

Your love,
El.

Harrison stood up and went over to Tom and brought him into a hug, breaking down completely.

"I am sorry Tom. I couldn't help her. I tried, I tried my best. But I couldn't sense it." Harrison sobbed and whole family crying the silent tears and saying their silent goodbyes to the daughter of the Hollands.

Everyone grieved in their own ways, and it was heart breaking.

A/n: please dont kill me for this, I know its shit  but I am trying!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 144 9
- a little white lie and not much of pretending, leads the pair that once dated to realise they're still the one for each other...
22.1K 355 28
Bored and decided to write some Harry James Potter X reader oneshots. May include other characters. Note: I do not own Harry Potter.
197K 4.1K 18
Just some one shots for my main boy.
26.6K 785 24
𝔼𝕩𝕖𝕀 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕀𝕖𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 π•˜π• π• π•• 𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕦𝕝π•₯. 𝔹𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•— π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•’π•šπ••...