On Our Block

By Rainha_Ray

Jamal's older cousin comes to Freeridge to finish high school, if you thought Monse was a problem starter the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two(important Changed Ending!)
'Our New Block' Is Up!!!
New Question
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three *
Chapter Forty Four *
Chapter Forty Five*
Chapter Forty Six*
Chapter Forty Seven*
Chapter Forty Eight*

Chapter Twenty Two

2.7K 80 6
By Rainha_Ray

Tonya POV (Amara's mom)

I decided since it's the last day of school me and mini me will go out and have a mother daughter day. I pull my phone out and text her. I put it up and pull out of the parking lot. She might be sleep, that girl had been running through flaming hoops being here, that girl knows she's her dad's daughter always finding something to get into.

My phone rings and I see it's the devil.

Me:What James.

James:You talked to mini me? She's not answering her phone, nor is Jamal.

Me:They probably went out and aren't listening to their phones. I just texted her.

James:Alright...

He hangs up and I pull up to the house.

Time Skip... Geny POV

I walk into the house and don't see the usual bunch of kids flooding my house with screaming and schemes. Where is Ruby? It's almost 11.

Mario:Mom, you talked to Ruby?

Me:No! I thought you have?

Mario:Abuela hasn't either.

Me:Did you try and call Amara?

Mario:Yeah, she's not picking up either.

I grab my phone and call Ruben.

Ruben:Hello?

Me:Have you spoken to ruby?

Ruben:No he should be home by now.

Me:Alright.

I hang up and call Tonya.  She picks up automatically.

Tonya:Please tell me that they all are at your house and aren't answering their phones.

Me:Where could they possibly be!

Tonya:I have no idea...

Me:Are you home?

Tonya:Yeah me and My brother are here.

Me:I'm on my way...

I hang up with her and rush back out of the door, Mario following me. We make it to Tonya's house and she opens the door. Jamal's parents are sitting down with James talking to them while pacing the floor. I notice Fran holding a phone up with Monty talking through face time.

Tonya:Did we miss something? Did they say where they were going?

Fran:Jamal didn't say anything.

Monty:Neither did Monse. She said she was going to tell them about her leaving.

POV change Tonya POV..

Geny:Ruby didn't say anything about staying out this late.

James:Do you think they went somewhere?

Me:Amara wouldn't up and leave like that without telling one of us.

Wayne:I agree, Amara would have atleast sent an emoji of where they are, if she couldn't talk.

Geny:Ruby too... Do you think this has something to do with gangs?

Monty:The prophets were taken down earlier today and the Santos has no reason to kidnapped them.

Mario:Maybe they did decide to take a small little trip... Is Amara's car gone?

Me:No and I know her lazy ass isn't going too far without getting a ride.

Fran:And Jamal can't keep a secret, so if they were he would have told it already.

I hear someone knock on the door and I go and open it, I see Oscar I step in and he walks in.

Oscar:Have you seen Cesar? He hasn't come home.

Me:Neither has the others.

I lead him to the living room with everyone else and Mario greets him.

James:Cesar hasn't contacted you either?

Oscar:No, the last person I spoke to was Amara and that was about her dance competition.

Me:I thought she was going to quit it because...

Oscar:She is after this final performance. Cesar hasn't texted or called me back.

Geny:Do you think some of the prophets who weren't caught got them?

Oscar:Nah, they would be laying low and wouldn't be looking for them they aren't apart of this.

Dad:What about Tyree?

Oscar:What about him?

Mario:Isn't he apart of 19th now?

Oscar:But why would they take them he went MIA since her birthday.

Dad:No he came back and told her why he even started to mess with her was to get to you. She decked him in the face.

Oscar:19th couldn't have they don't have enough of anything to kidnap five teenagers, including Cesar and Amara.

Monty:Dosen't Amara still have her gun?

Dad:No, she stopped carrying it around after they got rolled up on and seen ruby freeze up.

Soon the doorbell rings and James goes to answer it, I see Jasmine and she has Amara's purse.

Jasmine:Hello Mr and Mrs. Kingston, I found Chi's purse on the curb a block from the school and her jacket.

We take it and thank her.

Me:Wait Jasmine did you see if they all were together?

Jasmine:Yeah after I showed them the clips to the prophets arrest I walked off and last I seen they all were walking off Monse and Amara following, is everything okay?

Me:Yes, everything is fine sweety thank you and get home before it gets too dark okay?

Jasmine:Yes ma'am. Have a nice night.

Me:You as well sweety. Thank you again.

Jasmine:No problem.

I close the door and I look to everyone.

Me:We may have to file a missing persons report on all of them.

I see Oscar tense up and I rub his back he looks at me.

Me:You just got him back we aren't going to let you lose him again. Him or Amara, they'd fight with all of their being to get back to you.

He nods and hugs me, I rub his back and direct him to a seat. Every hardcore gangster has a soft spot for someone, his is his brother and my daughter.

Mario:Should we wait until the morning? Just incase they just pop up late?

Oscar:I already circled around town twelve times including some homies they aren't outside and all the stores and stuff like that are closed. Where ever they are they shouldn't be because they aren't answering the phone.

I huff and sit down putting my head in my hands. I pull my phone out and dail 911.

911 operator : 911 what is your emergency?

Me:I'll like to file a missing person's report.

911 operator: And the age of this person?

Me:17... It's more than one child...

911 operator: Police are on the way. Can I please have your name?

Me:Tonya Kingston.

911 operator: And who is the child to you ma'am?

Me:My daughter.

911 operator:Alright as I said police are on their way Ms.

I hang up and James rubs my back.

Where the hell is my daughter?

Amara POV...

Me:Where the fuck am I?!

Ruby:Amara!

Me:Ruby?! Can you see?

Ruby:No.

Monse:Amara? Ruby!

Jamal:*screaming* where am I? Where are we? How did we get here?

Cesar:guys? Are you okay?

Monse:Do we look like we are okay.

Me:Now is really not the fucking time Monse!

Ruby:Same...

Jamal:I feel everything closing in.

Me:How Jamal if everything is black?

Jamal:exactly!

Lord help me out of this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.2K 66
˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ JAMAL TURNER X POC!FEM! READER♫︎♡︎ I don'...
19.8K 545 9
[ON MY BLOCK] Oscar Diaz fanfic I don't own any characters from on my block besides the ones that I have made.
311K 7.2K 34
Ana Sofia Martinez, or simply Sofia to her friends, had just graduated high school. Rather than going to college like her brother, she decides to sta...
149K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...