On Our Block

By Rainha_Ray

Jamal's older cousin comes to Freeridge to finish high school, if you thought Monse was a problem starter the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two(important Changed Ending!)
'Our New Block' Is Up!!!
New Question
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three *
Chapter Forty Four *
Chapter Forty Five*
Chapter Forty Six*
Chapter Forty Seven*
Chapter Forty Eight*

Chapter Eight

4.5K 119 16
By Rainha_Ray

Amara POV...

I walk with Tyree as we walk behind Ruby, Monse and Olivia.

Tyree:You sure they got everything under control? Because we can just get up with em and call it a night.

Me:Yeah, spooky said they got it handled. But you up for meeting my og?

Tyree:You want me to?

Me:Of course! I wouldn't ask if I didn't. Even if you ugly.

Tyree:Oh I'm the ugly one?

Me:Of course! But I still love.

Tyree:Hmmh I love you too.

I hear someone clear their throat. I look at Monse and raise a eyebrow.

Me:What?

Monse:How could you be cuddled up at a time like this? Cesar is in trouble.

Me:He's with Oscar he's fine, as long as he sticks with the Santos he's fine. Latrelle ain't stupid and he's a punk. He only does stuff when it's a crowd. It's only been two days, he had a gun pointed at his head. I would be sorta silent too. That shit gets to you. He's probably here somewhere he's fine.

Ruby:Right with all the Santos at his house its like a safe house he's good.

Cesar:I am all good.

Ruby/Me:What are you doing here?

Tyree:What's up bro you good?

Cesar:Yeah man, I just have a maths test I gotta take.

Olivia:Cesar, you have a green light on you.

Cesar:I'm spooky's brother, I have a green light everyday.

Olivia:Of something happens to you--

Cesar:I'm fine. I'm going to be in and out. Just here for the test, okay? So don't worry, worry about your Quince. Your dress is coming today, right?

Tyree:Oh shit that reminds me! What are you planning to do for your birthday?

Me:I don't know yet, probably a dinner.

Tyree:Okay and after we can hang out?

Me:I like the idea of that.

Tyree:Great. Damn my baby about to be seventeen, they Age so fast.

I roll my eyes and bump him he pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I see Olivia walk off and Cesar tells Monse and ruby to keep her mind off of him and how to be safe because the block is active.

Cesar:I know that you two will be good.

Tyree:Yeah Man handle yo shit we got this.

He daps tyree and hugs me before checking his phone and cursing telling Monse to tell his maths teacher he's sick, before running off.

Time Skip...

I sit with Tyree laying on my lap as we go over some of the material from our classes today. Until he wants to talk about locker room gossip.

Tyree:You know Alex got Cassie pregnant?

Me:Alex Nunez? Or Alex Ortega?

Tyree:Ortega, he said that they just thought she was reacting badly to the Chinese they had on their date a few weeks ago but turns out she was pregnant. A month.

Me:They should have known some Chinese wasn't making her sick for over two weeks and she didn't go to a hospital. But I have noticed how she's been acting in practice lately whenever she did show up. Did he say what they were going to do?

Tyree:He said they haven't even told their parents. If they tell them, they want to keep the baby but, he says that they won't be able to take care of it.

Me:That's crazy.

Tyree:Yeah, especially seeing how his family is big on absentance until marriage.

Me:Cassie's father is going to kill her, he's always finding a reason to take her off the team and keep her in the house and seeing she's pregnant with a football players baby is really going to make him flip. Her mom may just have a heart attack.

Tyree:What would we do?

I feel him sit up and I do the same looking at him? He plays with the pencil in his hand.

Me:What would we do with what?

Tyree:If we found out you were pregnant?

Me:I mean like now?

Tyree:Okay for instance we find ourselves sitting in the bathroom you holding a positive pregnancy test. What would we probably do?

Me:I mean at the moment? I don't believe in abortion so either adoption or keeping it would be the two main choices.

I see him nod and I look at him and grab his hand.

Me:Why did you ask?

Tyree:I mean we are having sex every day majority of the time without a condom. I just wanted to make we were on the same page especially about something like that.

Me:You haven't said anything.

Tyree:I mean you've said what I was already thinking. So we're good.

Me:I mean another way to reduce the chance of pregnancy is to cut the amount of sex you have. So that's something we can be on terms with.

Tyree:Oh baby I'm not saying that!

Me:Mmhh...

Mom:Amara! Dinners on the table!

Me:Coming!

We get up and walk down the stairs. I grab his hand and we walk downstairs to the dining room. Jamal sitting down next to his dad my mom and aunt sitting next to each other and finally two other seats for me and Tyree.

Me:Tyree this is my mom Tonya, you've met Jamal, my auntie Fran and my uncle Wayne. Guys this is Tyree.

Tyree:It's great to finally meet you guys officially.

Uncle:Yeah Amara had you dodging us like you were some type of secret pet she wasn't supposed to have.

Me:Because I wanted to make sure we were serious before I introduced him to you guys.

Jamal:Well I'm glad you liked him more than Oscar...Ohh I was not supposed say that.

Me:Jamal!

Mom:Who's Oscar?

Me:No one hey uncle did you know that Tyree plays football? He's already has scouts looking for him.

Uncle Wayne:We'll talk about sports later, how's your grades Tyree?

Tyree:I'm a Majority all A student besides the random B that would pop up. I have all of the AP classes junior year offers at the school. As you know I play football became the captain which hasn't happened since you've been there and I also work at the grocery store.

Mom:Wow you're really busy! I don't know how you guys do it because I couldn't do it.

Wayne:Because dad made sure we had scholarships out of the ears. What school do you plan on attending?

Tyree:Honestly I have no clue, I have so many willing to give me a free ride but I'm not sure which is best for me.

Auntie:What do you think you want to study? Or even do for a living?

Tyree:I want to work with football like either a player or a coach, but as a back up I want to study anything dealing with health.

Mom:I can see you being a physical therapist or trainer.

Wanye:So mini me what do you want to do?

Me:Anything dealing with animals and kids.

Wayne:So our future seniors are going for the gold huh?

Tyree:That's the plan.

Mom:Now tyree is this thing you have with my daughter temporary or...

He grabs my thigh and then rubs it before looking at my mom.

Tyree:Actually within the few months we've known each other I've fallen in love with her and I plan on being with her for as long as God permits it and probably a little longer after then. I really enjoy and love being around Amara.

Mom:Mara do you feel the same?

Me:Yeah, I've never felt like this with someone...

I look at him and smile, he grins and kisses my cheek, I just lied in a way. I love Tyree, I really do, but I have, with someone else. And maybe it's wrong? Maybe it's just because he was my first and the first one I truly felt happy and comfortable with. But Tyree was the one that made his want more apparent.

Time Skip...

I lay in bed texting Cesar about everything and how he feels about Oscar wanting him to kill Latrelle.

Me:I mean he's not wrong Ces, he wants his little brother to graduate high school do shit he wasn't able to. Is it going about it wrong? Yeah but you gotta see how you guys were raised how he was raised. Any problems you had? You killed it. Literally.

Lil Cesar💚:Yeah Ik but I'm not that! He's making me turn into that.

Me:You can only turn into something you allow yourself to. You follow your first mind no matter what. Now I know you're at Monse's window. Go to ya girl.

He sends a green heart emoji and I send one back before I get another message. Oscar.

Oscar💜: I know Cesar texted you about today...

Me:And if he did?

Oscar💜:Tell him what's right.

Me:I always will. But as his big brother you gotta tell him what's right all around not just what's right on one level of the spectrum. If he does this, is this gonna take him to a place he'll never return from? You gotta remember Oscar he's a little boy. He just got out of 8th grade.

Oscar💜:I know about my little brother Amara! Just can you please keep him in mind? As his best friend?

Me:Of course. Now go to sleep I know Yo ass been smoking all day.

Oscar💜:Of course and when I do? I'll be dreaming of you.

Suck up I laugh and turn my phone off plugging it up and going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 310 29
A look into the future of my other story New On The Block because I'm honestly running out of ideas. It's finally their senior year. Monse, Cesar, Ru...
2.4M 53.3K 188
where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best believe i own the stupid ideas i write in...
37.4K 1K 83
Stassie a Russian Princess and heiress to the two biggest mobs, is out trying to expand her parents legacy. Literally. Sending her to the other big m...