Saviour-(s.m)

Por babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... Más

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

75

3.6K 124 147
Por babyrosemendes

S H A W N -

The past few weeks have been crazy. We had to plan away to make it look like Lance's dead body was thrown into a river by one of Javer's guards. We had to make it look all legit so I sent my own guard who posed as his guard. Javer is the most stupidest asshole's I know that he didn't even realise it wasn't his guard.

But thankfully Javer was off our case and we told the news to Eva that Lance was 'dead'. She didn't take it well at all but we couldn't tell her the truth and put Lance's life in danger.

He was very upset but I told him it was probably for the best that he doesn't go back to Eva and moves on.

We were back home in New York. Elle hasn't been great as her bump was getting bigger, the hormones were increasing and time was nearing closer to our baby's due date.

Currently, Elle was laying on a fluffy mat on the floor and a lazy Coco laying beside her while I trained. She was watching as I lifted the weights.

As she was becoming more pregnant she's become more clingy, not that I mind. But everything is going haywire, she'll be yelling at me one minute and then a second later she'll want to cuddle. It was confusing and hard to keep up with.

She let out a loud groan to let me know there's something wrong with her. I turned my head to look at her as she let out a sigh.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her as I placed the weight down.

"I'm just exhausted" she says and I let out a chuckle.

"You haven't even done anything to be exhausted" I laughed as she sat up and looked at me in the eyes with a deadly glare.

"What did you say?" She says and I gulped.

Okay now I'm scared.

"I'm exhausted because I'm carrying your child inside me, another human! I can barely sleep or even relax with this huge watermelon stuck to me. So that's why I'm exhausted Shawn!" She cries and was pouring with tears.

What the fuck?

"I- I n-never meant that baby, I was just kidding" I say as I rushed over to her and dropped beside her.

"I'm so thankful that you're carrying our child and taking so much care" I say wiping her eyes as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Fuck you. Don't touch me" she cries and I moved back slightly.

I'm so confused.

"I-"

"I'm leaving I need to be alone" she huffed as she waddled out of the room with Coco, leaving me speechless.

What is fucking happening?

Elle wasn't like this at all during her pregnancy.

Maybe it's because she's in the third-trimester and her hormones are everywhere.

Are all pregnant women like this?

All I can say is I'm fucking terrified.
_

I continued to train for an hour finishing my workout and then showered. I walked into the kitchen where Cole was making lunch for everyone.

Lance gluing Cheerios on his face for no absolute reason.

Elle sat just glaring at me for no reason.

I might die if I don't play my cards right.

I took a deep breath and went around to her and wrapped my arms around her. She let out a little huff  but let me hold her.

"I'm sorry for making you upset before" I whispered as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for snapping I just- just can't explain why everything is making me frustrated" she sighs.

"Its the hormones. But I don't care, I love you" I say and she smiled turning her head slightly.

"I love you too" she says pressing her lips to mine.

I sighed in relief that she didn't tell me to 'fuck off' or anything. I sat down on the chair beside her and she shuffled slightly resting herself against me.

"I can feel him moving around" she says as she took my hand placing it on her stomach. I could feel a few soft movements which was something I've never felt before. It was a weird but nice feeling.

"He's not fully kicking just yet but when he does I might not have rib cage anymore" she laughs.

"Why?" I exclaimed.

"Relax Shawn, a lot of women complain when their babies start kicking they kick the ribcage a lot. And I'm pretty sure it hurts" she says and I frowned.

"I'll give you massages to make you feel better" I offer and she grins.

"I know you will"

"What are you guys whispering about over there?" Lance yells making us look at him.

"What the fuck are you doing to your face?" I asked.

His face was covered in Cheerios which he glued on, one by one in a perfect line all across his face.

"The fuck does it look like I'm doing? Gluing Cheerios to my face" he says and Elle let out a giggle.

"But why?" I asked.

"It's for my photography project, which reminds me. I want to do a pregnancy photo shoot for you both" he says and Elle squeals.

"That would be so fun! Let's do that today" she says and I gulped.

"Shawn- won't it been so fun! And adorable! We'll be like those cute couples" she exclaims happily.

I hate pictures.

"That sounds fun" I say and she smiled so brightly.

I'll do anything to keep that smile on her face.
___

After lunch Elle and I were made to dress up into some nice clothes. I couldn't wait for this to be over.

I smiled at Elle who looked like a beautiful angel in an all whit dress and her hair curled which she normally doesn't have.

Absolutely beautiful.

No words could describe how beautiful she looked and no words could every describe her unique beauty, that put me in awe every time.

"Right lets get down to business please" Lance yells clapping his hands.

Elle smiled and pouted her lips making me press a light kiss to them. "You look absolutely beautiful" I say and she blushed.

"Thank you" She grins.

Lance got us to do all of these poses as he took some pictures of us. I wrapped my arms around Elle trying to put my best picture face on.

"Shawn can you loosen up? You look like you're constipated" Lance says and Elle let out a laugh along with Cole.

"Fuck off" I spat and Elle elbowed me making me groan but let out the fakest smile.

"One second my cameras freezing" Lance groaned trying to fix his camera.

"This is fun" Elle says as she turned to me.

"I'm not having fun" I frown and she laughed.

"Cheer up! What are you going to do when we get married? You'll need your perfect smile on display" she laughed.

Married? Ew no.

"It's simple we're not getting married" I replied and she froze as she looks into my eyes.

"You're not going to marry me in the future?" She asks in a soft voice.

"I don't see why we need to get married? Do you really need a ring and a wedding to show our love and commitment to each other. We can do that without getting married" I say and she let out a deep breath.

"I guess" She says before she turned around.

She's going to be in a terrible mood now.

"Right- I'm ready" Lance says and I looked down at Elle who pulled herself out of frown and into a smile.

"I'm going to cry! You guys are so cute" Cole yells in excitement.

"Perfect. You guys look amazing" Lance says as he stopped to look at the pictures. Elle pushed my hands off her and went over to Lance to see the pictures on his camera.

"I love them! You did a great job!" She praised...
*
*
*
A/N: I'm going to be taking a bit of a break, only for a few days. I'll see you soon. ily ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 33.6K 57
( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Veronica is moved in with her aunt because...
369K 9.8K 73
™️©️⚠️ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...
5.6M 178K 59
"You're nothing but a worthless slut!" Johnathan bellowed making me stop in my tracks. Out of all the things he has said to me, that one sentence pu...
Locked( Book 1) Por A.Lynn

Misterio / Suspenso

277 1 49
What would you do if you were held against your will? What would you do if you knew the kidnapper was not to blame, but someone else much higher? Ca...