Harrison osterfield imagines

By realbadass

As the name says these will be some of Harrison osterfield imagines. Mediocre and weird but ome shots. More

Joining air force part 2
Joining the air force part 3
Party but i am an introvert
Parkour
Death is inevitable especially when you are a soldier
Home
This is me
Just a party meeting
Dancing waltz in middle of club dance floor
Just a week before i say temporary good bye to my school
EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editsssssssssss of hazzzzzzzooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Love with him but he dont know
Sequellllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
Football playerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Christmas shoppingggg!!!!
Christmas ball
Back to life
Bike rider
Death finally meets spider girl- sequel to hurt
Dark angel
REQUESSSTTT ARE OPEN
French love๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Wisdom tooth removal
I am little blank
Walking with monty
Halloween
notice
sorry guys
London Marathon
dillema in real life
A Whole New Start
Thinking about you!
Zombie apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse- II
Let me go #Jaanedemujhe
Umbrella ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Things didnt mean to happen but they did
Perfect for me
Dad Duties
Movie Marathon
Break
Christmas break
Everything isn't how it seems to be
Post Quarantine
Life of a doctor
loosing a loved one (Eddie Redmayne)
Covers for my book. please comment on which one i should use
Little Happiness
wicked people
Our small world
Spicy trip
Quarantine Birthday
College AU

Dusk Till Dawn

667 14 0
By realbadass

A/n:~ bear with me, I am sorry for updating late. But I was out of idea. But here is the idea I got freshly. Enjoy my fellas!!!!

Y/n Aldein, Assistant to Mr. Harrison Osterfield. Harrison, a known name among mafia. He and y/n were dangerous combination. Harrison being manipulative got his way out of every situation. Y/n being merciless would get Harrison deal profitable to him. Harrison and y/n were under radar of fbi. They recently had got a deal. Will they able to get away from FBI or will they be caught?

Third PoV:~

Y/n was pacing in her room in her tight black dress while Harrison was getting ready in his room. There was an unspoken rule between them. They would care for each other but wouldnt speak it. Harrison loved y/n more than he thought. Same goes to y/n. But they kept it professional. Yeah there might be one night stand here and there but nothing serious. "I will be going to clear the deal." Harrison spoke from the door way while he leaned door frame. "Right. So you gonna get the suitcase from there and I have to exchange with you?" Y/n asked him as she took the suitcase from the bed. "Correct. Have you kept all kind of detonators in the escape house?" He asked and y/n nodded her head with a smirk. "That's my expert area. Dont worry about it." She said with a wink. Harrison nodded his head with smile. "And maybe, FBI agent will get me. So that's why that's the precaution." Harrison said as he pointed the suitcase. "Yes, and I will be waiting at the back of the house. There a way already paved in the house." Y/n said with a smirk. They were interrupted by Tom, his right hand. "Sorry to inturrept Harrison, but they are getting impatient." Tom informed. He always thought they would end up together. But never mentions it. "Let's go Boss." Y/n said with a wink. They both headed out to their car.

A/n: it's a lyrical imagine yet again🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ so as well on the video song to get the feeling.

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this

Y/n left Harrison on the spot where the deal was suppose to happen. She was in car with her laptop as she hacked into security CCTV cameras of that street. She was looking out for FBI officers. But there were none. It ticked off y/n, but she brushed it off. She pressed to her blue tooth.

Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

"Harrison, there is a change in plan. We are not exchanging this suitcase. We are going on sprint." Y/n said in her intercom. There was a grunt answered. She took it as a yes. She was keeping an eye on surrounding too as well as in her laptop.

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Harrison was getting impatient as people were going too slow with his deal. "You think that you can handle this?" One of the member asked. Harrison had enough of their bullshit. He stood up and pointed gun at the leader's head. "Sign that damn paper, or get your self killed." Harrison growled and everyone in the room felt a shiver running down their spine. Leader frantically signed the deal. "Good for you." Harrison said as he pocketed his gun after keeping it in safe mode. He took the suitcase and started to walk.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

"Y/n, car." Harrison said as he walked out of that area. "We have some issues here Harrison. Car is in right corner of where you are standing. I will be back in 10 minutes." Y/n said in the intercom as she got slid out of the car. "What the fuck are you thinking y/n?" Harrison hollered in the intercom. The response from her was a smirk and "Wait and watch."

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

There was 4 FBI cars in the area as she analysed the whole area. Well....FBI arent that good at hiding. Y/n thought as she approached the back of one of the car. She stick something to all four car. She started to walk behind. But before she get away. She whistled. Everyone looked behind.

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

She smirked as she gave them side look and a button in her hand. "Bye bye." She said as she pushed the button and four cars just blew up with a blast. She ran to her car. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YOU JUST DID NOT!!!" Harrison again hollered in the intercom. "No need shout Harrison. We are leaving." Y/n said as she started the car. Siren noise. Y/n sighed. There it is.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

"Fuck." Y/n said under her breath. She stomped on the gas and started to drive as fast she could. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU, DONT DO ANYTHING!!!" Harrison shouted on the voice of sirens. "I FUCKING DIDNT KNEW THAT THERE WERE THESE MANY CARS!!!!!!" Y/n defended herself as she took a sharp turn to the right.

We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We would roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits

Harrison saw y/n's hair whipped in air as she took a sudden turn. She looks drop dead gorgeous queen. He thought briefly. He slapped himself mentally. Get a grip Osterfield. This isnt time for some romantic thoughts. Wtf!!!! He thought to himself again. But he saw her again, driving recklessly. Hair whipping in all direction. That slit on her dress which extended to her thighs. Fuck, how di....GET A FUCKING GRIP HARRISON!!! Harrison scolded himself again mentally.

Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

Then y/n again took a turn which made Harrison yelp. Next thing they knew was the gun sound. Y/n subconsciously bowed Harrison's head down. "STAY DOWN TILL I REACH THE SAFE HOUSE!!!" Y/n shouted on top of all gun sounds. Harrison tried to resist but her grip was tight. She again took a sharp turn.

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel it too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Y/n was driving so fast that at one point they left those cars behind. But suddenly a car out of nowhere started following them. There was a gun sound and y/n's scream. She was shot on her left arm. It was excruciatingly painful but she kept her hand over Harrison's head. He felt a sticky liquid grazing his face.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

He touched his face. It was red liquid. "Y/N YOU ARE BLEEDING?!!!" Harrison shouted as y/n yet again took another sharp turn. "NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK, MR OBVIOUS!!!!!!" Y/n shouted in pain. Just 4 more minutes, 4 more minutes!!! Y/n tried to calm down as she was nearly there. Then she will carry their previous plan on. She contacted Tom. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!" It was the first thing Tom shouted. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Send a car quickly at the safe house. RIGHT NOW!!!" Y/n hollered in the intercom.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

"ITS ALREADY THERE!! NEXT TIME YOU DO THIS, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU THE FUCK ALONE!!!" Tom shouted in his intercom. Y/n rolled her eyes and pulled up near the house. She clutched her hand got out of car swiftly followed by Harrison. The sirens grew louder. They quickly entered the house.

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

Y/n took the detonator button from the table, and place detonators everywhere swiftly. She was bleeding heavily and Harrison was internally panicking but helping her out with quick escape. "I found it!!" Y/n whisper shouted at Harrison. They saw the exit was under the carpet. The both jumped down. Y/n made sure to cover it with the carpet again.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

They were put of the house and Harrison sat in driver seat. "You are not driving." He said firmly as y/n sat in passenger seat as she winced in pain. There were few shouts from the house. Y/n just pressed the button of the detonator remote. The house blew up with people inside.

Could give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body

Harrison drove to nearest safe place as soon as possible. Y/n was relieved that nightmare ended. But her hand was giving her so much pain that she was sweating as heck. "You are dumb, you know that?" Harrison said as he turned a right leading them to a forest area. "I know. No need to mention obvious facts." Y/n joked as she smiled in pain. Harrison just shook his head as they headed further in the forest.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

As they reached their destination, they saw a cabin come in the view. Y/n took a deep breath of relief. They both jumped out if the car. Harrison took his suitcase and y/n went inside and collapsed on the couch. Harrison quickly kept suitcase aside. He took a pair of forceps and a dish and first aid box. "You will be death of me. You know that too?" Harrison said as he removed his black blazer discarded on the table. He rolled up his white sleeves till his elbows. Y/n couldnt keep her eyes off him. He bent down near the couch. He applied alcohol on the affected area. She hissed in pain as the wound stung very badly. "The bullet is still there. Just stay with me." Harrison said as he took the forceps. He dug the forceps and caught the both ends of the bullet. Y/n screamed loudly as the pain was unbearable. She dug her nails in the couch. "Just a minute. It will be alright." Harrison said as he tried to get the bullet out. Blood was freely falling by now. Y/n shouted profanities as Harrison removed the bullet. "That was very very troubling process." Harrison said as he removed a small needle and suture. "Do you even know how to stitch a wound?" Y/n asked Harrison who was focused on suture and needle. "Yeah, I was thought by Tom who got hurt 5 times during missions he did." Harrison said he applied lidocaine on the area to numb it. "That pretty shocking. I thought you didnt knew that." Y/n said as she felt less pain from the wound. "I am pretty shocking to everyone." Harrison said with a wink to her. He started to stitch the wound. Y/n said calmly as he sewed it. After he was finished stitching, he took a gauze bandage and some cotton and started to wrap the wound.

After everything, Harrison started to sort out things as y/n went out by the lake. She was feeling guilty about everything. They would have escaped unharmed if she wasnt cocky about the situation. She just stood there and stared ahead and mentally scolded herself for being foolish. How can I be so foolish? Why didnt I see into the situation? How can I be so irresponsible? She kept nagging herself for sometime until Harrison joined her. He saw her standing near the lake, silently observing the forest. He approached her. Even though the leaves were snapping under Harrison's weight, y/n didnt seem to take a note of it. "What are you thinking about?" Harrison asked y/n, who seem to snapped out of her imagination. "About how dumb I can be sometimes." She said with a mere whisper. "You were cocky not dumb." Harrison said as he stared at her. "I was!!! I nearly get both of us killed!!!" Y/n shouted as she faced Harrison. There it was. The rage in her eyes he loved the most. He kept his right hand on her left cheek. "You didnt got both of us killed. We are alive, in a forest." He said as he looked around. "Harrison, It shouldnt have been that difficult to get out of there. I made diffi-" She was cut off by Harrison as he placed his lips on hers. She was shocked. That was the under statement of the centuries according to y/n. As Harrison pulled away. She just stared him with mouth agape. "Harrison, why would you do that?" Y/n said as she started to get angry because she thought Harrison was just leading her on. "Well, I did what I thought was right in this moment." Harrison said with causal tone. "Do you even know what it does to me? Do you even know how much strength does it take for me to make those interactions just one night stands?" Y/n asked him with furious eyes. Now this was pretty much example of how blames are shifted from one person to other. Sorry carry on reading. She started to walk away but Harrison grabbed her uninjured elbow and pulled her into him. "Will atleast let me finish my talk y/n?" Harrison said as he made y/n face him. Y/n just stood there shocked. "I fall in love with you after almost died. It was when I realised that those days where I saw you low, I had this urge to cheer you up, it was not because you were my assistant. It was because I somehow started to like you. Everything made sense that day. But seeing what career I am in, you are the one who always gets hurt. I couldnt let you do that. So yeah, I hide that from you. But then I remember, you create your own mess, I am not necessary. So yeah, I love you. And I think I am in more danger being around you, than you are around me." Harrison joked at the last making y/n burst into laughter. Once the laughter died, y/n just kissed him full on lips. "Perks of having same height as yours." Y/n said with a wink. Harrison laughed.

A/n:Yep this sucks, dont remind me!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
12.7K 97 34
He's so fine. How does he not have a lot of fanfic. So to put our minds (( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)) to rest here is my rendition. Have fun :) All names that are u...
52.7K 2.1K 33
Hosie neighbor au. (Bad at descriptions)