PROJECT GIRL

By PrincessKee0

When sixteen year old Nana ends up on her own , having to fend for herself she figures out that life isnt as... More

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
brief convo!!!
Twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty - six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty- five
Forty- six
Forty-seven
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one

Forty-eight

4.3K 126 42
By PrincessKee0

NANAPOV:

Tonight was my big day. My trip was amazing. I was still pissed with Semaj but I was happy I met Cam. He was everything a woman can ask for. He makes me feel all nice inside and out. I made sure to keep in contact with him after we left L.A.
"So what you doing right now?" I asked Cam on the phone while I was cleaning the house.
"Just finishing up some unpacking. Are you ready for tonight?"
"Yes I am. I'm a little nervous."
"Nalaysia you got this. I know everyone will love it and you got me I'll help you along the way. You're in good hands for sure." Cam's words brought such warmth to my body. Cam was becoming more and more of what I wanted , he was just right for me.
"Thanks Cameron. I'm glad your my friend."
"I am too." We both laughed.

After talking with Cameron on the phone, I went to prepare for my Grand Opening for  "Fashion Exclusives". I was more than ever ready. It was time to grind. Since it was my Grand Opening, I decided to go with something simple but sexy. I wore a white tube top revealing my baby bump. I chose the black high waiste slacks and I wore some white Red Bottoms. My hair had been done earlier this morning in thirty inch side part sew-in. I had did a nice natural face for my makeup. I wore the black Gucci clutch I brought. I gave my outfit one last look before heading out the door. I admired my small baby bump. I could wait to meet my bundle of joy.

When I pulled up to the store I seen tons of people outside waiting in a big crowd. I was so blown away , that this many people were interested in my store. I felt like my city really had my back, it was no better feeling.

When I got out I seen people recording and taking pictures, I felt like a celebrity or something. I never felt so important than at this moment. I spotted Danny waiting the entrance. I looked around at the decorations and everything was on point from the flowers to the Grand Opening banner. I was pleased.

I gave Danny a hug and then I turned to the crowd. I grabbed the microphone and began my speech.
"Hello everyone that came out tonight. I'm happy to say that my city definitely has my back. The idea of me owning my own store came to me when I was ten years old and now to be only eight years later have that dream come true it really moves me. I'm more than ready to welcome you guys to the one and only Fashion Exclusives. I turned to cut the red ribbon. And I opened the door. Everyone followed me inside. I looked up at the ceiling and I saw the center chandelier that I requested. I felt like I was in a wonderland. This night couldn't get any better.

"Nana!" Kennedy comes cheering walking over to give me a hug. I smile and hug her back.
"What girl? You screaming my name like your crazy."
"Girl I just want to say you did your thing with this store. This is a dope location and the prices are affordable. You really got something good going."
"Yeah I plan on maybe opening up more stores all across the map."
"Then do that."
"Okay."
"Did you invite Semaj or Trina?"
"Kennedy why the hell would I invite them bitches to my Grand Opening? That's a dumb question."
"Well I only asked cuz they're here."
"What ?" I turned to to see Semaj walking in holding hands with Trina. I didn't think to see him but I knew they had nothing better to do but aggravate me.
I walked over to them greeting people. They looked like a happy ghetto couple. I couldn't stand when Semaj tried to flex with that bum ass bitch.

"Semaj I really can't argue with you and your baby mother. Tonight is more important. What y'all doing here?" I asked. They eyed me up and down but I held me shit.
"We came to support you. I did help fund this business I would like to see what you did with the time and money. You did good to be honest."
"Semaj that is very nice of you to make yourself feel better  by bringing that up. I'll pay you back every dime. So that you can quit rubbing shut in my face."
"Nana you are my baby mother I did that out of support no need to pay me back just hold shit down."
"I got this just stay out my face."

After dismissing the trash I went back to talking with customers and other investors that came out to see my brand. I was enjoying being the talk of the town. My store was booming. With the help of my friends my Grand Opening was amazing.

I then noticed Cam walking in with a bouquet of flowers. He had a white t shirt fitted to show off his muscular body. With some ripped jeans and some white air forces. Cam was looking too good. I saw him getting closer to me and my knees got weak instantly.
"Hey Queen." Cam gave me the flowers and a hug. I smiled and my friends all smiled and cheered.
"Hey Cameron. It's so nice of you to come out here to support me."
"It's nothing it was time I  came to visit some of my family."
"Do you like the place?"
"Yeah this shit is dope. The swag of the clothes to the way you have the set up."
"Thanks I did my best."
"Look you did you thang I'm proud of you shorty. For a young adult you did better than many way older than you."
"With more to come."
"Keep that in mind and you'll go far baby girl." Cam's words of encouragement brightened up my night even more then noticing Semaj walking over to us I was beginning to see things get dark fast.
"Danny get your cousin tell him not here." I directed Danny. She hurried over to Semaj.
"Nah cuz , this Nigga threw a jab at me , now he in my city." Semaj was directing his words to Cam. Cam stood there with a smile on his face.
"Semaj this isn't the place. This isn't the place for that  do this another time." Danny directed. Semaj stood there while everyone took a look at the commotion going on.
"Semaj I only asked you for one thing. To stay out my face. You can't seem to get it I'm done with you. You can't keep doing this me. I'm happy where I am. You can't keep coming around and acting like that. Please just leave me alone. I'm done with you." I pleaded. I began to even cry. It hurt to see Semaj couldn't even let me be happy cause of his selfishness. It really did hurt me.
"I don't want to see you happy? No I only think about you. Still while we not even together. I have your father working a regular job to keep him from working in these streets, only cuz I didn't want to see you hurt from that time you  lost him , not again. I do care about you I always did but you was too busy looking at the bad you couldn't see that." Semaj walked away and Trina followed him out the exit everyone went back to shopping and talking. While everyone went back to moving I was still paused. My dad went to work for Semaj behind my back? Was all I could think of.
I walked out the room and into my office in the back and while walking I made sure to look my dad in his eyes and let him see my pain.
"Nalaysia!"Cam called to me but I couldn't  be round him either I was too upset. I went in my office and took a seat at my desk with my head in my hands. Then Cameron walked in. He closed the door behind him. And came to sit next to me by my desk.
"Tell me what's going through your head right now." Cam said.
"I don't understand why my dad going to Semaj after we break up like it would be smart if he wants to prepare our relationship. On top of that he was about to risk his life  and safety again for some cash like that shit isn't the reason we are the way we are." I explained.
"What happened ?"
"My dad faked his death to protect my mom and I from some people who were after him and when he left everything went bad. I was even raped by three different people. I had my mom on drugs and I was struggling mentally knowing I lost my father. He made a selfish move then and he made another one just now with Semaj."
"I understand you upset . The hurt you feeling now is normal to feel but believe me it isn't easy trying to provide for your family. He went back to what he knows. He can't help that it's normal in human nature if one is lost to resort back to what they have already done."
"Cameron don't make excuses for the stupid shit he did and continues to do."
"I'm not it's just two sides of everything. Honestly don't let that work your nerves. Just focus on the positive."
"I'm trying but it's always something ."
"Just go out there and entertain your guess this night is very memorable. Go be a boss." Cam grabbed my hand and walked me to the door to my office. He then stopped and turned and kissed me deeply. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he began to rub my lower back then my ass. I was loving Cameron's touch and my body was going crazy for his touch.
"I want you." I whispered in his ear. He picked me up and carried me over to the desk and he laid me on the desk and took off my pants. He slide my panties to the side and he licked my pussy one time. I lost it instantly. He then continued to suck on my clit and lick all over my pussy. I was loving how it felt. I just couldn't believe I was really doing this here and  right now.
"Mmmmm Cameron I'm about to come!" I moaned. Then my legs began to shake.
"Thats what I want." He replies back sucking my clit faster and licking every inch of my pussy. I finally came. I got dressed and fixed myself and Cam went to the sink and washed his hands and face them we exited the room.

We held hands as we walked out and Danny caught a look at it. Danny smiled and Kennedy did too. I went to walk around with some customers and my friends and Cameron's went to do little looking around himself.

"So what took y'all so long in the office?" Raven asked.
"We were talking. He was just calming me down."
"Oh really so y'all holding hands now?"
"Yeah it's not the first time I held his hand."
"I hear you."
"It's nothing really going on?"
"When y'all were talking was he talking or was he just using his mouth?" Raven asked.
"Damn Rave. I can't keep shit to
myself ?"
"We are friend no should don't go without knowing what's up with their friends."
"We were talking then it turned wicked. He gave me head and that's it."
"Ouuuu was it good?"
"It was great that shit was amazing."
"It's nothing like some head to clear your mind." Raven joked. We all laughed.

After my grand opening I stayed in the empty store by myself. I couldn't believe my first night was finally over. The drama still popped off but my first day was finally over. Cameron came knocking on the door. I smiled.
"What you doing here ,Cameron?" I unlocked the door and then let him in and locked it back.
"I came to take you home." Cam said smiling.
"Boy I told you I drove myself and I'll drive myself home. What you really here for?"
"I want to to see if you okay?"
"Cameron I'm fine. I'm just thinking."
"About what ?"
"Just regular shit."
"Oh yeah? How did going to see your mom go?"
"It went great we had a talk about how she met my father."
"How did they meet?"
"My mom and dad had mutual friend. The mutual friend was my mother's boyfriend
,but my fathers's friend. My mother's boyfriend used to treat her bad so my dad basically came in her life to show her better. Now they are still strong I guess."
"How did that conversation pop up?"
"I told her about you."
"Me?"
"Yeah you silly." I laughed. So did he.
"Why me?"
"Well believe it or not but I'm crushing on you. I love everything about you but the only thing holding me back is Semaj. If I still didn't love him I would give you my all."
"Damn that's deep. I feel the same about you. I want to give you my all but I feel like you are still stuck on him. It's still fresh so don't expect the feelings to just fade away it never happens like that. If it does then that means the feelings were never there."
"True. I'm just asking you for time."
"You got how ever long you need. I'm not going to rush you just know I want you and I'm willing to do whatever it is to have you."
"I'll hold you to it."

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing I thought it had to be Cameron calling. When I saw the caller ID said Semaj I got angry.
"What?" I answered aggressively.
"We need to talk meet me at my club in a hour." Semaj hung up. I laid there in confusion. I didn't know what was going on but I knew it better had been good.

I got up to shower and get ready. I went with a pair of grey leggings and a white NIKE T shirt and some low top white air forces. When I pulled up to the club it was two or three people at the bar but it wasn't much life in the place in the day time. I saw Semaj sitting with Maniac and I almost wanted to commit Murder.
"What did you want to talk about Semaj?" I asked standing there with my hand on my hips.
"Come sit." He directed.
"Semaj just talk."
"I want us to have calm adult conversation."
"It's too late for that. I have things to do. So please just get to the point of this conversation."
"Look Nana I love you and you do know that?"
"I believe you told me that shit to keep me around looking dumb."
"I brought you here to tell you that I love you and I'm tired of the fussing and fighting. Let's just make up I miss you at home."
"Semaj you really full of it. You see me being happy and you wanna come to break that up. You pressed about a nigga that even my nigga, yet. You wanted Trina and a big happy family so that's just what you got. I'm done with you and that's it." I walked out the club and got in my car and drove off. I met Danny at the store. When I walked in it was few customers shopping and Danny was at the register. I was so happy to have her a friend and partner.
"Hey Boss lady everything okay?" Danny asked.
"Well Semaj sure does know how to fuck up my morning." I took out a stack of receipt and began to walk to my office.
"Nana Kennedy said her job fired her for coming in late yesterday and that she needs a job. I told her to come by here to talk to you."
"Damn what happened?"
"She couldn't find someone to watch the baby."
"Oh damn well I have a doctors appointment today so if she is going to come she better come either before ten or after two."
"Okay I'll tell her."
"Okay."

I walked in my office and shut the door. I took a seat at my laptop and began doing some paper work. I made over two grand at my grand opening I was happy and so happy I gave Cameron a call.
"Hey Baby Girl." Cameron's picked up quickly.
"Hey how's everything?" I asked.
"It's good. How's your morning going?"
"It's okay. Semaj called this morning on his bullshit. I'm at the store right now."
"Can I take you to get some lunch today?"
"I have a doctors appointment but hopefully I'm out at a good enough time so I can take you up on that offer."
"Who's going to the appointment with you?"
"Nobody I'm going alone. I will text Semaj to see if he comes but he probably wouldn't."
"If he doesn't go then I'll go. It's not a problem I'm not doing anything today."
"Okay. Let me call you back I'm about to call him."
"Okay let me know baby girl."
"Okay." I hung up and then called Semaj surprisingly he picked up.
"Semaj I have a doctors appointment for the baby today at ten I'll text you the address it's up to you whether you want to come or not."
"Don't send me shit. Send it to that nigga you was with at your Grand Opening."
"You are seriously mad at me for finding someone else to love while you fucking bitches all throughout the city?"
"Nana it's about how fast you jump to be with another nigga after we break up and you pregnant. Either y'all been talking or that nigga just trying to get some ass. Simple."
"Semaj you sound dumb. What are trying to say?"
"I'm trying to say I want a DNA test on that baby before I do anything. I'm not trusting how you moving."
"Semaj really. After all I been through you think I have time to force a baby on you that ain't yours?"
"I don't know what you have time for. It seems like you have time to find new niggas and open a store. You should make time to figure out who your baby's father is."
"Semaj you know what go to hell. I hate you and I mean it I hope you get what you deserve. I'll take care of my baby my damn self. Let this be the last time you ever hear from me." I hung up. I broke down crying. Semaj really was trying to play victim to his own bullshit.  I called Cameron back.
"Wassup Baby girl?"
"Semaj doesn't want to to go. He said it's not his baby. He asked for a DNA test on the baby." I broke down crying again. It just got hear those words out his mouth and mind. Even after losing our first child Semaj was calming that I was being a hoe and that the baby wasn't his. I was furious.
"Calm down baby girl let me shower and I'll pull up to the store. I'll take you to the appointment. Fuck Semaj he a clown. Everything gonna be good."
"Okay."
"See you in like twenty minutes."
"Okay." I hung up. I wiped my tears and then I went back to the paper work I had to do. Then a knock came to my door. The door opened and Kennedy popped her head in.
"Hey Nana, you good? You look like you been crying." Kennedy came to give me a hug.
"Yeah I'm good just Semaj on his bullshit. But take at seat and tell me what happened."
"Well I was forty-five minutes late for work looking for a new sitter at the last minute. His grand mother she had things to do. My other sitter canceled on me cause her nigga and her were arguing. I finally got this girl from my class to watch him. When I got to work my dick head manger started with me. Then it got disrespectful and he fired me. I don't understand how they expect you to be being perfect when I ain't barely got shit together."
"Look Kennedy I'll give you a job here as a cashier ,and I just ask that you try to be here on time. Don't fool around this is my name that's all over this store. You can come back tomorrow and I'll have your uniform ready and ask Danny for the paper copy of the job application."
"Okay , So what so was Semaj doing now?"
"Nothing the regular annoying shit. I got a lot of paper work to do, before I go to my doctors appointment."
"Okay well I'll leave you to it."
"Thanks baby."
"No problem thanks for the job too."
"You know you my girl."
I spent about an Hour and a half doing paperwork and placing orders for my inventory. Cameron came walking in my office looking fine. Instantly I  was distracted.
"Hey Nalaysia, you okay?" Cameron asked.
"Hey Cam I'm okay. Better since your here."
"I see you working hard."
"Yeah my baby has to eat and I got a business to run."
"Sounds good to me." We both laughed.
"You are silly. You really get on my nerves."
"You know I do it to make you smile."
"I know."
"So you ready to check on the bun in the oven?"
"Yes let me grab my phone and purse and we can roll out."
"What you ate for breakfast?"
"Nothing after this morning with Semaj lost my appetite."
"Nana stop playing with me."
"Excuse me?"
"You can't go without a meal. Your pregnant. This is high risk pregnancy you can't afford to do stupid shit like that. Now we are going to get some breakfast before the appointment."
Cameron held the door opened for me. We walked out to the front together.
"Danny I'll be back I have a doctors appointment, you think you can hold things down?"
"Yeah I got this." Danny smile.

~~~~~

When we arrived at the doctors, I filled out some papers and then I was directed to the back. It felt a little upset that Cameron's had to once again step up for Semaj and his responsibilities.
"Cameron's I really appreciate you coming."
"It's all good , I wasn't doing anything anyways you shouldn't go through this alone."
"I guess that what you get when you have a baby by a fucking asshole."
"Nah he is a man with kids he needs to get himself together."
"Yeah that will never happen."
"I gotchu though." We both laughed. The doctor came back in a pulled the monitor over by the bed.
"Hi Nalaysia, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.
"I'm good the baby is growing and moving a lot." I laughed and Cameron laughed too.
"Well your bundle of joy is just excited."
"I see."
"We here gonna check on the baby's heartbeat and see if everything is looking good inside. We need to keep an update because this a high risk pregnancy."
"I know."
"Let's take a look at our precious miracle baby." The doctor smiled and the began to apply the cold gel on my belly. It was so cold I gripped Cameron's hands that made him laugh.
"Shut up." I whispered.
"My bad."  Cameron stopped laughing.
"Punk."
"You the one jumped cause it was cold. You the real punk."
"Whatever it's cold as shit."
"Yeah yeah punk."
I took a look at the screen and tears began to form. I couldn't believe I was a about be a MOM. The black and white footage of my baby made me feel so special. I was finally felt my dream was coming true. I was finally about to be a mom. I never felt so happy then at this moment.
"Now the baby is healthy and just how it's supposed to be. Now you're sixteen weeks are you ready find out the gender or not yet?"
"I don't want to know yet I actually want to do a gender reveal party so I'll let my parents put it together so you'll be able to tell them."
"Okay well sounds great. Just remember to take it easy. No stressing . Stay calm and stress free don't trying and do everything and do a lot of things at once. Just take it easy." The doctor informed me before wiping my belly off and leaving the room.
"Did you hear her?" Camron asked.
"Yes I'm not deaf." I shot at him.
"I'll be here to make sure you are in good hands."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I'm going to bring my daughter up her for the remainder of your pregnancy."
"Cam that's a little extreme."
"No it's the right thing to do. I want us to get closer and I know you do too. I have a team that helps me run my establishments while I'm away. I'll bring my daughter so I can watch her and also watch you."
"Why are you willing to do all that for?"
"Nalaysia do you know why I ate your pussy in that office?"
I paused before answering that question.
"Not really I was too in the moment."
"I did it because I felt like you needed to see how happy you deserve to be. I know you've been through a lot but I'm here to stay. I just wanna hold you and make you feel safe and happy. I want you to be the best at everything. I want to support you with whatever decision you make. I want to grow with you mentally, emotionally, physically and financially. I want to have a family. I see you as the wife I could only dream of. I know you see me the same way. You deserve someone who's willing to put his life on pause to make sure you are at your best, with no stress."
"Wow I didn't know you really felt like that , that's deep."
"Yeah I can't keep holding back how I feel. Let me fix what niggas broke, Your heart."
"I don't know if I'm ready. I want something great but it's a lot of hurt I'm facing."
"I want you to let me heal you. I want you Nalaysia Carter."
"Promise me , you'll never turn you back on me."  I stuck my pinky finger out to him. He took his pinky finger and connected it to mine and kissed my hand.
"I promise I will NEVER turn my back on you."
"Okay now gimme a kiss sexy man.
He stood and kissed me. I just loved how soft his lips were. They always made me melt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 5 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
41.5K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
103 1 20
Hood Love Story
13.2K 434 22
Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the story to present it. Being that girl you got...