On Our Block

Por Rainha_Ray

Jamal's older cousin comes to Freeridge to finish high school, if you thought Monse was a problem starter the... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two(important Changed Ending!)
'Our New Block' Is Up!!!
New Question
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three *
Chapter Forty Four *
Chapter Forty Five*
Chapter Forty Six*
Chapter Forty Seven*
Chapter Forty Eight*

Chapter Seven

4.9K 129 31
Por Rainha_Ray

Amara POV...

I grab my jacket and meet Jamal, Ruby, Cesar and Tyree. Tyree grabs my book bag and wraps a arm around me. As we talk about random shit, well Ruby and Tyree. We see the infamous Red impala, I groan and they look towards me.

Me:Keep walking...

Tyree:Why is he always stalking you?

Jamal:You don't wanna know.

Me: It ain't important. Ignore him if he stops.

Soon he's driving next to us, window down.

Spooky:Amara get in...

Me:Leave me alone Spooky. Go to wherever.

Spooky:I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Me:And neither am I, you know how I roll about that.

Spooky:Let me talk to you about something. I'll drop you off at school.

Me:About wha-

Tyree:Why you want to be alone with my girl for man? It's obvious that she doesn't want to speak.

Spooky :You better get him Amara!

I roll my eyes and tell them to gone head Tyree looks at me and I nod. He kisses my forehead and I walk to the car, he opens the door and I get in he speeds up.

Me :The hell you want Oscar?

Oscar:I wanted talk to you, I talked to Cesar and he told me what happened... I'm sorry.

Me:... Okay

Oscar:Okay? That's all? No I'm sorry too, I miss you. Nothing?

Me:What am I apologizing for? I called you a million times and texted you double that and you still didn't answer not one. I did miss you but I'm happy now and from the looks of it you are too.

That's a lie, he's fucking miserable Cesar tells me how every night him and that chick are arguing and her trying to put her hands on him when he does not do what she wants.

Oscar:I don't know who lied to you sweetheart but I'm fucking miserable.

I just nod and look at him.

Me:Well I can't say the same. I'm happy where I am, but you know if you need me I got you. Even if you are the big hancho.

He laughs and nods. Soon he starts the car up again and pulls out of the parked spot and makes his way down the street. Once we make it to my school I get out but not before Oscar smacks my ass I turn around and glare at him he has that grin on his face.

Oscar:Told you to stop wearing all that tight stuff.

Me:Bye Oscar.

Oscar:Bye Ruca.

I roll my eyes and walk into the school not even caring that I'm late.

Time Skip

Cesar:What did he want?

Me:Apologized for being a ass wipe.

Cesar:He apologized? How did you get one from him before I did?!

Me:Cause your his little brother... But I'm not that type of girl so he can take that apology and shove it up his ass.

Cesar: Well... I can't blame you he's a jerk.

I sit down and soon Cesar follows me.

Cesar:Well at least you're in a happy, healthy relationship.

Me:Ehh I'm blessed. But I mean you're in a great relationship too... But the thing is you don't like the broad your dating.

Cesar:Don't call her a broad, Amara, she's just new.

Me:Nah, she's just a airhead...

He laughs and we see everyone walk to us. Tyree greets me and kisses my lips, I lean into him.

Jamal:I told you that you too would be together.

Me:Yeah, for the first time you were right about something.

Monse:Yeah I'm happy for you two.

Me:I would be happy for you too but ya know.

Cesar kicks my leg and I glare at him.

Me:We gone scrap if you keep hitting me.

Tyree pulls me into his embrace and I lay on him. He leans into my ear to whisper.

Tyree:Wanna hang out this weekend? You know spend the night?

Me:Yeah come get me from the house okay?

He nods and kisses my temple.

Time Skip...

I lay my head on his chest as he does something on his phone, texting his teammates. I sit up a little and he holds my waist automatically I lick my lips and lean into him.

Tyree:What you up to?

Me:Nothing, *smiles* I can't just show my boyfriend some attention?

Tyree: Yeah, but why all of a sudden? What do you want?

Me:I don't have to want anything.

Tyree:Sure...

I place my hands on the side of his head and kiss him he grips my waist and I press my center into him, he grinds into me. He turns us over and starts to kiss up and down my neck and chest. He pulls his shirt off of me and pulls his shorts off. He kisses me as he grips himself about to enter me, but I stop him.

Me:Do you have a condom?

He nods and reaches into his drawer and opens a box of condoms before pulling one on. He kisses me and pushes himself inside, I hiss and grip on his shoulders.

Tyree:You good?

I nod and he kisses my lips again as he slowly pumps in and out of me. Damn man he feels great. I moan out as he pulls my leg up wrapping it around his waist.

Tyree:Can I tell you something?

I look up at him and nod. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath going slower than before, it makes him feel bigger.

Tyree:I think I'm falling in love with you.

I smile a little and pull him closer to me and kiss him.

Me:I think I am too.

He grins and kisses me starting his rhythm up again.

Time Skip...

Me:Why am I here? I'm not going to be in this. I'm just a guest of the birthday girl.

Ruby:Because besides me you're the best manager.

Me:...Nahhh

Ruby:And before we really get going, I'd like to remind you that we're not just friends and family, we are damas and chamblanes in Olivia's court de honor,which means being honorable and dedicated. So take a look at our mandatory rehearsal schedule and-

Ruby's phone rings and he answers so dramatically. I roll my eyes and I hear my phone ding. I open it and see it's Cesar.

Lil Cesar💜:I need to talk to you. ASAP.

Me:Alright...

Ruby talks about some more things and soon I'm just sitting looking at all of them dancing. Or the closest thing to it.

Ruby:If people are looking at your face, they can't tell how much you suck.

Me:Unless they see how much you don't know the dance.

Jamal walks in and apologizes but Ruben is having none of that.

Ruby:No one wants to hear none of your excuses. Look at Cesar. Or don't.

I feel my phone vibrate and I turn it on.

Lil Cesar💜: I think I'm going to break up with Olivia.

Me:Why? You two seem to be getting closer now a days.

Lil Cesar💜: Not really, I still love Monse. And I feel bad for dragging this out.

Me:Well. Do what you think is best bro.

Soon I hear the music start up again and I put my phone up and watch this little fire cracker dance. Yup I'm so glad I'm the odd on out. And why does jasmine have on this same dress from the lock down? You know what? I'm done this is too much.

Ruby:Okay everyone grab your partners, Olivia and Cesar, Jamal and Monse, me and jasmine and Amara-.

Me:No I'm will not be apart of your flash dance show. I'll work with everything else.

Ruby:But you actually dance!

Me:Yup. And I'm about to go. My mom is going to be here soon.

Jamal:Auntie is coming?

Me:Yup your dad should be picking her up in about thirty minutes.

I grab my jacket and walk out the door after saying bye to everyone and I walk down the block. I walk past Cesar's house and I see Oscar and a few of his boys sitting around. Sad eyes notices me first and says hello I wave back and keep walking. Until I hear the stupid ass voice and the heavy steps of Oscar.

Me:Can I help you sir?

Oscar:What are you doing walking out here so late?

Me:Its 7:20 Oscar. It's not that late and I'm heading home from ruby's house.

Oscar:Was Cesar there?

Me:Yup.

Oscar:He told you about daisy?

Me:Nope and I don't really care.

Oscar:She's locked back up for violating her parole.

Me:Free my girl Daisy till it's backwards!

Oscar:Yo why you acting like this?

Me:Like what?

Oscar:Like you don't care about us.

Me:What us, Oscar? We broke up because you couldn't communicate. You let your ex move back in with you and ignored all my attempts to talk to you. We shouldn't have been dating anyway. I'm a minor. And besides we barely ever talked we just fucked half the relationship.

Oscar:So tell me how'd you feel if you seen me kissing some girl you already were on the fence about, that I said you had nothing to worry about between us but ended up kissing her infront of half the free ridge community. You'd be pretty pissed off too and then on top of that infront of your homies. And you're about to be 17 in what? Two weeks? That's a five year Age difference I don't see a problem with that. All those times we sat in my car just looking at the views, on the beach and both of us just in the kitchen laughing and joking while we cooked that was nothing?

I look at him, I've never expected him to actually speak on his emotions and it's honestly making me uncomfortable because I made him do this. I sigh and look back infront of me and then to him.

Me:I'm not breaking up with Tyree, just because you decided to finally speak your mind. But I'll be a little more open with you. No doubt. Is that fine with you?

Oscar:Better than nothing right?

I smile and he pulls me into a hug I laugh and we pull away, he puts his arm around me and soon we make it to my house. He kisses my cheek and starts to talk back to his. I walk up to the door and see my uncle, aunt and mom sitting around talking. I scream and rush to my mom probably scaring all of them.

Me:Why didn't any of you call me?

Mom:It was supposed to be a surprise. So surprise!

Me:I've missed you so much!

Mom:I've missed you too baby.

We have yet to let each other go. I'm trying so hard not to cry. My mom is my best friend she was the only one I could trust 100% back in Chicago. I loved our mother daughter days where she'd let me miss school and we'd just go around to malls and downtown, to Navy Pier anywhere. Until my uncle decided that I was going to be apart of our family business. It took us three days to finally buy my plane ticket and be set on me leaving.

Once I pulled away she pulls me out to inspect me not like much could change in 9 months. Well besides me having a baby.

Mom:You've gotten skinnier. Is your uncle trying to feed you that keto diet again?

We laugh and I shake my head.

Uncle Wayne:All this girl does is eat, sleep, dance and hang out with her friends.

Mom:You've made friends?

Auntie:Yeah! And she's even got herself a little boyfriend! You'll love him Tonya.

I don't know why my mom is acting brand new. I tell her about everything every night.

Mom:Well I got to meet these friends and boyfriend of yours!

Me:A friend of ours is having her Quince this Saturday so they'll be on their best behavior so that's the best time. And you can meet tyree tomorrow he's supposed to come over to help me with AP Bio.

Mom:Okay bet.

I laugh and soon my phone rings I pick up and see it's Monse.

Me:What's up Se?

Monse:Have you heard from Jamal?

Me:Yeah he's at Mr. Green thumbs why?

Monse:Because it just caused a large thing causing the Quince to possibly be canceled.

Me:What does Jamal have to do with that?

Monse:He wasn't here so Ruby said he was fired causing Olivia to tell him he was being a monster.

Me:Still not seeing how it's my cousins fault. Text me with more information about the party okay?

Monse:Alright.

I hang up and smile back at my family.

Mom:Still finding a way to be the mediator huh?

Me:Unfortunately. Who's hungry?

Soon my phone rings again but this time it's Cesar. I frown and pick up.

Me:What's up Cesar?

Cesar:Where are you?

Me:At home why? Is everything okay? Is Jamal okay?

Cesar:He's fine, but Latrelle just pulled up on me and Monse threatening me.

Me:Where are you?

Cesar:Near Roscos corner store.

Me:Ill be there give me three minutes.

I look at my family and smile promising to be back before its time to go to bed, with Jamal. I run out the door and down the block towards Roscos. I see the red impala and Monse a few steps away from Cesar and Oscar. I run up to them and Cesar hugs me.

Me:You good? Why was he around here anyway?

Cesar:He was talking alot of shit, first asking why Monse was still hanging with me and saying how lucky I was that Monse was right here or I would have been like the rest of the Santos he hit. Then he pulled his gun out on us.

Me:You think he headed back towards his way?

Cesar:I don't know.

Oscar:And neither will you, you're not getting in the middle of this Amara.

Me:You're right I'm not. I'm just going to have a someone deal with it.

Cesar:What? Who?

Me:Dont worry about that, go check on Monse. She's scheming.

He rolls his eyes and goes to Monse. I look to Oscar.

Oscar:Keep your little boyfriend out of this.

Me:For one he's taller than you and two he's always had beef with Latrelle and he's cool with Cesar if he finds out that he pulled up on him he's going without questions asked along with a few of his people.

Oscar:This is Santos and prophet$ problems no outliers. I don't even know why he called you.

Me:Because I'm his best friend Spooky. That's what best friends do for each other. Now I have to go find a hyper active little cousin of Mines.

I walk over to Cesar and Monse hugging them and walking back towards where the flower place is located. I see ambulance and police officers around the place. I jog and see Jamal looking at some man being put inside the ambulance. I look at him and see him covered in sweat and dirt.

Me:The hell happened to you?

Jamal:Work.

Me:Well let's go, my mom and your parents are waiting for us.

Jamal:Yes food.

I laugh but push him away when he tries to wrap his arm around my neck.

Me:Your dirty and I have on white.

Jamal:Such a girl.

Me:Yup. Let's go.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.3K 310 29
A look into the future of my other story New On The Block because I'm honestly running out of ideas. It's finally their senior year. Monse, Cesar, Ru...
19.8K 545 9
[ON MY BLOCK] Oscar Diaz fanfic I don't own any characters from on my block besides the ones that I have made.
97.8K 2.1K 15
Ximena Gonzales gets arrested for two and half years for protecting her friends from getting brutally beaten up by prophets. What happens when she ge...
125K 3.2K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball player tyree hate each othe...