The Vacation - Louis Tomlinso...

SarcasticScorpion_1

Highest Ranking #1 in lt "How could I possibly be attracted to you? you're so annoying" she said. "You love m... Еще

Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.
Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?
Chapter 3 Staring Games.
Chapter 4 I Totally Forgot.
Chapter 5 We're Going.
Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.
Chapter 7 Were You Busy?
Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?
Chapter 9 Idiot.
Chapter 10 This is so hard.
Chapter 11 Good Friend.
Chapter 12 Don't call me that.
Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?
Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.
Chapter 15 Last Night was an Adventure.
Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.
Chapter 17 Will you keep a secret for me?
Chapter 18 Aww, is cupcake okay now?
Chapter 19 That I Am.
Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 21 You're so Beautiful it hurts.
Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!
Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..
Chapter 24 I.. just went for a.. swim..
Chapter 25 Tired Already?
Chapter 26 Girl?
Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!
Chapter 28 I'm not tiny okay?
Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?
Chapter 30 Do I have a Choice?
Chapter 31 You Alright?
Chapter 32 Does it hurt?
Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.
Chapter 34 Can I help?
Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?
Chapter 36 Are you a player too?
Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?
Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.
Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.
Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.
Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.
Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.
Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.
Chapter 44 He has a name.
Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..
Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!
Chapter 47 No I'm not fucking ready Ni.
Chapter 48 I Love You.
Chapter 49 Surprise!
Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!
Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.
Chapter 52 What are you doing here?
Chapter 53 Just Like That.
Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?
Chapter 55 It's not even medicinal..
Chapter 57 More Like it.
Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.
Chapter 59 Graduation Day!
Chapter 60 This is so boring.
Chapter 61 I love you.
Chapter 62 Get to the point.
Chapter 63 It's my secret weapon.
Chapter 64 We're.. planning..
Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘
Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..
Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Chapter 56 I think she's here.

198 4 0
SarcasticScorpion_1

Two Months Later

Louis' POV -

"I don't know why Niall is so sweet to everyone, like that girl could be crushing on him!" Hailee said all panicked as I and Zayn picked on our fries. Niall had a new neighbour and she was new, so he asked her to hangout with us so obviously Hailee was freaking out.

Not to mention that Perrie broke up with Zayn last month and he was.. well, like me, upset and low all the time.

But we're brothers and can't see each other sad so nowadays, we're trying to live our lives. We hangout and hide our feelings like normal beings.

"Chill Hales, he must have talked to her out of courtesy because she's his neighbour.."

"What if she-"

"Zayn is right, I don't really think she would be interested in Niall anyway" I sighed

"Oh come on, Niall is so interesting.. he's caring , sweet and funny.. any girl would be so lucky to be his girlfriend"

"Don't talk girlfriends in front of me, I'm heartbroken.." Zayn sighed dramatically.

"Exactly, and anyway I don't really care about how much sweet and caring Niall is Hales" I said and she sighed.

"I hope she's nice" she said.

"I hope she's beautiful" said Zayn.

"I think she's here" I said as I spotted Niall with a girl.

Nice height, long straight hair, glasses and baby blue eyes.

"I think your wish got granted" I said looking at Zayn and he grinned.

"Yeah"

"No.." Hailee said.

"Be nice, Hales" said Zayn and Hailee nodded.

"Hey guys, this is Lizzie, she's new here.." Niall smiled at us and we introduced ourselves.

"Hi" I said and she smiled. She has such nice cheekbones. And it's a nice perfume she's wearing.

"Don't make it awkward Tommo" Niall said and started laughing. Apparently, I stood shaking her hand until Niall interrupted.

I quickly pulled my hand back and said "I'm Louis", and glared at Niall for a second then smiled at her again. She smiled back. I like her smile.

After the introduction, we all went to starbucks and I sat beside Lizzie with Haliee, Niall and Zayn in front of us.

Haliee was looking happy when she sat beside Niall. We talked about random things and I kept cracking jokes. On which she laughed. She isn't quite a talker I may say.

I also got to know about the fact that Lizzie's surname was also 'Tomlinson' at which she seemed amused.

We went to Niall's place after the mall. Not to mention, Haliee had a grin plastered to her face since the decision.

We were in the kitchen making sandwiches while Hailee and Lizzie in the living room.

The moment we joined in while her phone buzzed.

"Guys, my boss needs some files' pics, so I'm gonna be right back alright?" she said as she walked up to the door.

"Can I come with you, I have to make an important call" she turned to look at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, sure" she replied.

"Wow.." I said as I entered the house. "Your house is really nice.." I said looking around.

"Yeah.. it's Dr.Styles' actually, he let me live here on rent" she smiled.

"That's cool, he's really known around here.. I've heard he's young" I said and she grinned.

"Yeah, just three years older than me, but all that brand name credit goes to his Dad.." she replied and I nodded. "Umm, I'll be back in a minute, I need to get this file from my room" she said politely and went upstairs.

She has a totally different personality from Aria. Aria was fierce, I can say, straight forward and confident. But Lizzie, she's quiet and calm, and polite.

Wait, why the hell I'm comparing? I needed to call mom anyway.

She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey mom, you were calling me?"

I said into the phone and she told that she would be home in a few days. The conversation was short as I cut the call and waited for Lizzie to come back.

She came after a minute and we went back to Niall's.

----------

"So..?" Hailee asked.

"So what?" I asked.

"Where were you yesterday evening?" she asked.

"Umm I was drinking coffee with Lizzie.."

"And who were you texting in the morning while smiling?"

"We're getting distracted Hales, so the value of x-"

"Just answer Lou"

"I was texting Liz, what's your problem?"

"I think she likes you.. and you like her as well"

"Hales, I do like her but as a friend, nothing more and I don't think she likes me that way.."

"Louis.. it's too obvious.. you guys should really date, who knows, that way you can get over Ar-"

"I don't want to" I cut her off. "Believe me Hales, I've tried, but I figured that I can't.. she just.. she's special okay.. she still matters a lot to me.." I sighed.

"I'm not saying that she doesn't Louis.. I liked her as well, she was my friend right.. but it's hard to see you like this.. still in so much pain.. and maybe dating Lizzie would be a solution to it.. you can atleast try.." she said.

"I don't know Hales, I feel like Liz is uncomfortable whenever I get near her anyway.." I said.

"Hey, just try once, no one's pressuring you.. if it doesn't go well.. then stop alright?" she said.

"Well.."

Maybe she's right, I do like Lizzie, we've grown really close since the past few weeks and she's beautiful and kind. She's funny too, but just with some people and I'm one of them.

Hmm, maybe she likes me?

--------------

Aria's POV -

"Are you even serious" I chuckled. Lizzie was telling me how hot her boss was.

"No kidding Ari, he has those beautiful green eyes and the dimples.. I love the dimples.." she said dreamily.

"Well atleast you got an eye candy there" I shrugged and she laughed.

"I really can't deny that.." she said.

"So, did you make any new friends there?"

"Umm, yeah.. there are a few at my office and also this guy who lives next door.. I mean he lives at the dorms but his house is next door" she explained.

"Oh yeah, cool" I replied.

"Yeah, and he made me meet his other friends too-"

"Ari..!" Alex called from downstairs.

"Liz, I gotta go yeah, I'll call later" I said.

"Sure, bye, take care" she said and hung up.

She's always so caught up in her work, we barely get time to talk. But well, it's better than before. I can now text her anytime like before. I just hope that she's doing fine there.

------------

Louis' POV -

"Hey Liz" I said , standing on the front door with a smile on my face.

"Hey Louis" she said "Come in" she replied returning the smile.

We sat in the living room as I rambled. Only, she looked like she wasn't paying attention.

"Liz, Are you even listening?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry, what were you saying?" she asked back.

"I was saying that I bought you these..." I said showing her the pair of earrings I bought for her. "When I saw them, I just imagined how pretty you will look in these.." I added.

"Louis.. You didn't have to" she said with a smile. "They're really pretty thank you so much.." she said and hugged me.

"Not more than you" I pulled away and winked at her. And, she blushed a little.

Lizzie has been always nice to me and she'll be my rebound. Maybe she could heal me.. Maybe..

But there's something which makes her distant from me whenever we get close. Just like we are now.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I asked her and she smiled uncomfortably.

Probably, the position we were in after the hug was making her uncomfortable. My hands were on her waist and hers rested on my chest and my eyes were now burning into hers.

That's what you wanted, to date another girl, what are you afraid of?

Yeah, but..

I interrupted my line of thoughts by slowly leaning in.

If you want Ari off your mind, this is the way.

It's not working though, I'm literally thinking about her..

Our lips were brushing together when her phone rang and I pulled away quickly. Thank god.

"Umm, it's my boss, I will have to take it." she said and I nodded in response.

"Hello? ... uhh, Nothing sir, I couldn't find my phone ... What? but you are on leave right? Why do you want that? ... I can't, it's in my cabin, and why are you working today?" she asked frowning, while I kept a hand on her thigh and gave her a questioning look.

"Okay, I'll bring it." she said and sighed.

"Everything alright?" I asked and she nodded.

"Harry needs some file which is in my office and now I have to bring it to him." she said and my smile disappeared.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." she said and stood up.

"Can I drive you ?" I asked, in hopes to spend time with her.

"Okay" she said with a smile.

We went to my range rover and I started driving.

"So, when you will be free?" I asked breaking the silence.

"umm, I don't know, he didn't tell me why he needed the file" she replied calmly.

Rest of the drive was silent and she took the file from her office and now we were in front of Harry's house.

"Wow" I said looking at it.

"I had the same reaction when I first came here." she said smiling and I nodded.

And then, I hugged her and she reluctantly hugged me back. I pulled away and smiled at her then kissed her cheek.

"Bye" I whispered in her ear.

"Bye" she replied.

I'm sorry Liz, I know I'm being forward but that seems the only way..

**********
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

93.6K 2.2K 33
Louis and his friends were just having a normal day and they were actually quite bored. Of course until they spotted a boy with curls, playing on the...
4.6K 109 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...
24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
59.8K 2.4K 30
Olivia is strong willed, goal oriented, and independent. Ever since her breakup with long-term boyfriend Zayn she has put every ounce of focus into...