In my little world ( Complete...

By sindhu_VS

He walked out. It didn't take much time to realise, how baldy he wanted her back in his life. If this reali... More

ME AND MY WORLD
STORM IN OUR LIVES
FOR MY PRINCESS
FOR MY PRINCESS ( Continued )
DID EVERYTHING CHANGE ?
BACK TO BEGINNING
ONE HOPE IS ALL I NEED
HP HAS A PLAN
DECISION IN DILEMMA
I KNOW WHAT TO DO 😎
I know what to do ( continued...)
READY TO GO
DISCOVERING MY NEW WORLD
ON THE WAY TO WORK
ON THE WAY TO WORK ( contd.)
BLAME GAME
SOMETHINGS ARE INTERESTING
SOMETHINGS ARE INTERESTING ( Cont..)
FADING FUTURE
ON THE ROAD OF RECOVERY
I AM HERE ONLY FOR A REASON !
WORLD IS SMALL
P K is back !
what if ?
AIMING FOR JACKPOT
BAD CHOICE
A TRUE BLISS
LAME EXCUSE
WANNA GO BACK
THE UNINVITED GUEST
SEARCHING FOR YOU
HOW DID IT BREAK
ANOTHER REVELATION
WILL IT WORK
CONSEQUENCES OF LOSING
KEEPING MY WORD
YES I CAME TO KNOW
HUSH UP
GOOD NEWS EVERYWHERE
TO NEW DESTINATIONS
HIGH ON CLOUDS
NIGHT TO REMEMBER
THE REVERSE UNO CARD
THAT'S HOW IT ENDED
WRONG END OF THE STICK.
WHEN ALL THE HELL BROKE
LAST GIG
MY RULES
THOSE WORDS
WITHOUT YOU ?
WHEN CHOCOLATE DRINKS COFFEE
THANK YOU NOTE
EPILOGUE

WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND?

3.1K 148 8
By sindhu_VS

I actually forgot to ask about my order. I saw a waiter going to serve  a person sitting on the table before mine. I called  and reminded him of my order. " Yes mam," he said and left.
Within 2 minutes he got the  packed doughnut , but not my chocolate brownie.😑 " l'll get it mam" he said when I asked about my brownie.

While I was waiting ,a couple caught my attention sitting at a distance diagonal to me facing opposite to each other. I could only see the girl , she is fair with loose hair and is staring into the guy's eyes with her head tilted to a side and hand held below the chin. I could only see the back of the guy and hear some whispers from him.

Then I got a call from an unknown number. I attended it, and came to know that it was a spam, who enquired whether I wanted any loan.
All of a sudden, the waiter came and put a cup in front of me and left before I realized. I immediately cut that nonsense call and was shocked to see that I was served with something else. What surprised me even more are   the words written over it.

Neatly written " I  love you " in latte art on the cold coffee. First of all they made me wait for almost 1/2 hour and on the top of it they gave me a wrong order ( cold coffee which I don't like 😬) and all this  made me angry !!
As the waiter left quickly , I didn't see his face precisely.
I called some other waiter and told him the matter. He looked at me confused and said that they wouldn't make any such mistakes while serving.  I wondered who on earth,  would order a coffee with latte art, of I love you for themselves and wait for it to drink ? 
" Why don't you verify my order once again ? U made me wait for so long and see what you have got ? Its better I cancel my order and leave " I shouted at him. He assured that he will solve the issue. " Oy ! Take this with you " I called him while he was leaving  without taking the cup.
"I will take this once i get you the correct  order mam ", he said and left.

I had a suspicion that the couple sitting over there might have ordered this coffee.
I looked at them, they had nothing on their  table,  the girl was smiling and  the guy was probably telling something which made her smile.😀
It appeared like they have disconnected themselves from the surroundings and are deeply involved in their own fantasy world--- filled with love !?💞
*** It's lucky to have someone who will be the reason for you to smile every day*** 😊
I'm that unfortunate girl , who failed to make that someone stay with me forever ! 😥

Millions of  memories started striking my mind right now and YOU being the most memorable one among them.

****Hi  Friends plz plz plz give your votes, and opinion in the comments below!!  eagerly waiting for your response  😞!! Thank you ****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 87.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
555 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
233K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...