𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐄 ππŽπˆπ‘π„ | sasuke...

Door shisuistan

β†’ π€π”βœ¨ BÊTE NOIRE: bet-ˈnwΓ€r (n.) a person or thing that is particularly disliked and avoided; an object of... Meer

Prologue
I
Nee-chan
Surprise Entry
The Testing
Little Treasures
Sakura and Haku
With Shisui
Naori
White
Doctor Yakushi
Cheat Sheet
The Project
First Night
Focus
Deception
Kekkei Genkai
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Fear
Author's Note
Body
Bombarded
Tera-chan
Itachi
Soon
Arrival
Name?
Mission
Journey
You
Freedom
My Love
What to Do?
Return
Home
First Night
News
Sora
Some Nights
Loyalty
Nerves
Run
Purity
Heart to Heart
Goodbye
Memory
Shizuka
Welcome!
Meeting
Dinner
Regrets
I Want
Yukata
Matchmaker
Crush
Co-Parents
Update
Shijima
Birthday
Release
Ayumi
Supervisor
Separation
Changeover
Reunion
Inspection
Yuta
Princess
August
Picnic
All Left
Shisui
The Last
Rebirth
The Babysitter's Club
Decisions
Awake
Change
Breathe
Attack
Prepare
Vessel
Go
One Call Away
Collision
Rage
Alliance
Origin
Tear
Remembered
Yuujin
Preparation
Darkness
End
I Confess
In Between
Surprise
Switch
Be My Last
Home Sweet Home
Bedridden
Fairy Tale
Starcrossed
Break Up
Child-free
Begin
Adrift
Moving
Necklace
Safety
Treason
Terms and Conditions
Icha Icha
Canon
Headquarters
Death
Success
Anguish
Serious Talk
A New Beginning

First Shift

2.6K 75 72
Door shisuistan

*

Author's Note: r18 chapter just because haha feel free to skip it if you don't want to read!! you won't miss out anything important if you do (you'll probably just have to wait like four weeks for the next update lol) but fr tho these two be kinky asf

*

"Come on, show me what you can do."

I chuckled as Sasuke lay in the center of the bed, regarding me with an eyebrow raised as he waited for me to make the first move.

"Since when have you liked me being in charge?" I chortled, getting onto my knees and straddling him on his groin. He grimaced at the impact of my weight, but looked rather pleased nevertheless.

"You were practically begging me to let you find a job," he jeered, eyeing me out up and down as I straightened up. "And here you are. I'm giving you a job."

"Will you be making me work unreasonable hours?" I joked as I lifted up my arms and took off my shirt, leaving me sitting in my bra as I looked down at the Uchiha.

"Of course not. The biggest perk of this job is that if you say no, I won't force you to work."

"Gee, how thoughtful of you," I snorted, leaning forward and grabbing Sasuke's shirt by the hem. "Come on, then. Show me what I've been missing out on since you last left."

He smirked as he complied with my wish, effortlessly tearing off his shirt and tossing it aside to join mine on the bedroom floor. I feasted my eyes on his chiselled, scarred abdomen as he lay under me, seeming to enjoy the lustful look on my face.

"You look excited," he teased as I leaned forward and traced my fingers all around, feeling every bump and scar that served as reminders of his time at war.

"Of course I am," I said breathlessly, now leaning with my hands on his shoulders as I put my face in front of his. "What would you like today?"

"How thoughtful of you to ask," he laughed, tilting his head so that he could lick my lips with the tip of his tongue. "Surprise me."

"Nothing I do can surprise you," I murmured, lips tracing his cheek and the side of his neck as I started heading down. "You've seen everything. You know everything."

"You know I do," groaned Sasuke as I began to suck at his neck, leaving little marks on his skin wherever I kissed. "That just makes it more exciting."

I smirked as Sasuke's hands subconsciously made their way to the back of my head, and sat up abruptly.

"At least this time we can fuck with the lights on," I laughed, shimmying my way down the Uchiha's laying figure and stopping over his knees. "Off with your pants now. Let's go, big boy."

In a second, Sasuke's pants had come flying off and onto the ground. He sat up and pushed himself against the headboard, a sly smile on his face as I removed my own shorts and slowly began crawling towards him.

"Damn, your boobs have really gotten bigger from when we first met," he pointed out in a hushed voice, maintaining eye contact with me as I raised myself to his face once more and seductively bit his lower lip, sitting myself on his groin once more.

"Motherhood does that," I whispered, snaking my arms around the Uchiha and pulling him towards me. Before I knew it, our lips met, and we were engaged in a passionate, frenzied kiss- one that was far more urgent than any kind of embrace we'd shared in the past. As we made out, I began rubbing myself against Sasuke's slowly hardening penis, knowing that he would be ready for me any time soon.

At least three times he attempted to push me back down onto the bed so that he could be on top, but I wasn't planning on letting him be in charge tonight. 

At least, not yet.

"What's wrong?" I asked after pulling away from his searching lips, sneering at the lewd expression on his face as he attempted to launch himself on me once more. "Sir, I'm afraid you'll have to relax. This is my shift, after all."

"I want to fuck you so hard," he replied in a coarse voice, looking pained at the fact that I was simply teasing him and holding out.

"And you can," I winked, leaning forward and kissing him once more. As I did, I felt his cock become a considerable stiffness underneath me, and mentally nodded at myself. "But let me fuck you first. Alright?"

Sasuke bit down on his tongue as I slowly backed away from him, making sure that he could perfectly see my ass as I did so. Grabbing him by his hips, I licked my lips as I looked up at him, teasingly placing my head above his hidden hard-on.

"Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke," I sighed, gripping his underwear by the waistband but choosing not to remove it just yet. He groaned and leaned his head back against the headboard, staring at the ceiling in mild frustration. With a smirk, I lowered my head onto his bulge and gently kissed it through the material, sensing him growing more and more frustrated by the slow pace I was choosing to go with.

"I could get used to seeing you like this," I taunted as I finally pulled his underwear down, sliding them all the way off and tossing them aside. His now fully erect penis sprung forward for me, ready for the taking. "Ah, look at you. Are you hard for me, Sasuke?"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard after this," whispered the Uchiha to me in a pained voice, glaring at me as I wrapped my hand around his dick and started moving it up and down.

"And you're quite welcome to," I said in a sing-song voice, positioning his penis near my mouth so that I could spit on it and make it easier for my hand to move up and down. "Patience."

After playing with his dick for a few seconds, I looked up at Sasuke as I aligned it with my mouth.

"Ahhh," I said mockingly, opening and closing my mouth just above the tip of his penis. The Uchiha bit his bottom lip, his sexual frustration intensifying by the second. "Just kidding. But that doesn't change the fact that you're probably going to fuck me into tomorrow, right?"

Before Sasuke's patience could wear thin, I set out to complete the task at hand. Gently gripping his dick in my hand, I tenderly kissed the tip of his penis before I licked it, making sure to lick all the way down his shaft on all sides as I did so. The Uchiha let out a stifled moan at the sensation of my tongue running against his skin, but that wasn't all I wanted.

"I know you want to choke me," I whispered, returning to his tip as he reached out and pulled my hair away from my face. I winked at him as he did so, before opening my mouth wide and plunging his entire length into my mouth as I began to move my head up and down. My eyes rolled back as I gagged a couple of times, his dick being big enough to fill my whole mouth and reach a good distance down my throat as well, but judging from his loud, enunciated moans, I figured it was worth the trouble.

As I gagged and went even deeper, I cupped his balls with my hands and began rubbing them, before completely pulling away from his dick so that I could get some air in.

"Fuck, Tera!" cried out the Uchiha loudly, releasing my hair as he pressed his back against the headboard.

I laughed as some of his precum mixed with my saliva dripped down from my mouth, and leaned forward to spit it out onto his now throbbing dick.

"You like that, huh?" I teased, leaning back down to give his balls the same attention I'd given to his penis. Somewhere along the way, I ended up taking off my own underwear, and Sasuke had stripped me of my bra.

As I resumed sucking his dick, he yanked my hair and let out an even louder moan.

"Tera!"

There was a loud slurping sound as I completely tore myself away from Sasuke's penis, now resorting to giving him a handjob as I smiled at him with more of his precum dripping down my chin. I playfully poked my tongue at him as he continued to moan at my touch, but I sensed that he was tiring of my games.

"Now, now, no need to look so forlorn," I snorted, delicately rubbing the tip of his penis. "I see why you hate not being in charge, so I'm going to ask you one more time, Sasuke. What would you like today?"

He reached out and grabbed me by the wrist, jaw clenched in determination.

"I want to fuck you in every way imaginable," he whispered coarsely, a feverish, frenzied look in his eye as his grip tightened. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Ha! I'd like to see you try."

I launched myself at the Uchiha once more, but this time, I let him have his way. Mid kiss, he flipped our positions so that I was lying face up on the pillows while he lay with his weight above me, desperately kissing me as his full hunger rose to the surface.

"So busy with me you forgot about yourself, huh?" he said huskily, one hand sliding down to my groin while the other entangled itself in my hair. I let out a small mewl as his fingers came into contact with my vagina, but was prevented from making anymore noise when he put his mouth over mine once more.

"Mmm-mph!"

As he began rubbing me down, he slipped a finger in during the process, followed by another, and then another. The whole time, he refused to let me pull away from our ardent kiss, meaning my moans were often suppressed by his tongue finding its way into my mouth. 

"Sa... suke..." I finally managed to breathe as he tore away from me, his other hand moving from my hair to my breasts. Through half-lidded eyes, I looked up to see Sasuke smirking in satisfaction at my submission, before he stopped fingering me altogether and shot me a victorious look.

"Sasuke!" I whined in complaint as he lay himself over me and played with my bottom lip, gently sliding his now rather wet fingers into my mouth.

"How does it taste?" he asked as I obediently licked his fingers, much to his satisfaction. Once he was done with having them in my mouth, he moved them into his own, and never broke eye contact with me once. "Guess what our first position is going to be."

I groaned and closed my eyes, thinking of all the possible ones he could've wanted to start us off with. Honestly, it could've been anything. But knowing Sasuke, it was probably going to be-

"That's right. Get on your knees, bitch."

I let out a little laugh at his words, but followed them nonetheless as he placed himself at my ass while I lowered my shoulders and face onto the pillows below me.

"Look at your fat ass," he said, reaching out and smacking my right cheek. I winced at the contact, and even more at the loud sound that accompanied it. "Fuck. I'm going to bury myself so deep in you."

"After you smack my ass into oblivion, huh?" I sneered, twisting myself to look at him over my shoulder as he continued to smack my cheeks until they were both bright red. My brash behaviour was overturned when he decided to spread my vagina with his fingers, earning an unsolicited moan from me as he made a way for his dick. I cried out as his pace picked up speed and he went deeper and deeper, the wet sound of my vagina making him moan expectantly as I began moving myself to his actions.

Suddenly, his fingers were replaced by his dick, and my eyes involuntarily rolled back as he wasted no time in burying his full length within me.

"Oh..." I let out a throaty moan as I threw my head back, clutching tightly onto the bedsheets as his thrusting grew faster and harder while his grip on my ass grew tighter. "OH! FUCK ME, SASUKE!"

I had leaned back far enough to the point where he could reach me, and when he did, he grabbed me by the throat with a victorious look on his face.

"What was that?" he asked coyly, slowing down his pace as I choked under his grip.

"No... don't stop..." I sighed as Sasuke fully removed his penis and smacked me on the ass to get me to move, prompting me to turn over completely and lie on my back as I waited for his next instruction.

"You'll be a good girl for me, won't you?" he said sweetly, his hand finding its way to my throat once more. I shivered as held onto me, before weakly grabbing his forearm with both hands.

"Yes," I said slowly, opening my legs so that he could keep going.

"What would you like today?" he asked, a desirous look on his face as he softly kept his hand around my throat.

"Just fuck me while you choke me," I finally managed to spit out, losing sense of all inhibitions and wanting nothing more than pure, carnal sex. Sasuke threw back his head in laughter at my straightforwardness, but kept his hand where it was.

"Nice to know your kinks haven't changed since our days at the compound," he leered, aligning his penis with my vagina as he maintained a firm grip on my throat.

"Just fuck me already!"

As usual, me being in charge during our bedroom escapades never seemed to last long, but it was fun while it lasted.

We both preferred it when Sasuke was in charge, anyway.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

209K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...
504K 11K 40
Naruko Uzumaki is the girl that everyone avoids. Nobody likes her or even treats her like a human being. They call her names, throw things at her, in...
12.2K 471 28
SasuNaru Modern Au - Sasuke is practically impossible to talk to, yet he's the most popular guy in the school. Everyone talks about him, but no one t...
458K 23.1K 66
β†’ π€π”βœ¨ on sasuke's road to redemption, he realises a lot of things. but how long will it take him to realise his feelings for you? [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃�...