In my little world ( Complete...

By sindhu_VS

He walked out. It didn't take much time to realise, how baldy he wanted her back in his life. If this reali... More

ME AND MY WORLD
STORM IN OUR LIVES
FOR MY PRINCESS ( Continued )
DID EVERYTHING CHANGE ?
WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND?
BACK TO BEGINNING
ONE HOPE IS ALL I NEED
HP HAS A PLAN
DECISION IN DILEMMA
I KNOW WHAT TO DO 😎
I know what to do ( continued...)
READY TO GO
DISCOVERING MY NEW WORLD
ON THE WAY TO WORK
ON THE WAY TO WORK ( contd.)
BLAME GAME
SOMETHINGS ARE INTERESTING
SOMETHINGS ARE INTERESTING ( Cont..)
FADING FUTURE
ON THE ROAD OF RECOVERY
I AM HERE ONLY FOR A REASON !
WORLD IS SMALL
P K is back !
what if ?
AIMING FOR JACKPOT
BAD CHOICE
A TRUE BLISS
LAME EXCUSE
WANNA GO BACK
THE UNINVITED GUEST
SEARCHING FOR YOU
HOW DID IT BREAK
ANOTHER REVELATION
WILL IT WORK
CONSEQUENCES OF LOSING
KEEPING MY WORD
YES I CAME TO KNOW
HUSH UP
GOOD NEWS EVERYWHERE
TO NEW DESTINATIONS
HIGH ON CLOUDS
NIGHT TO REMEMBER
THE REVERSE UNO CARD
THAT'S HOW IT ENDED
WRONG END OF THE STICK.
WHEN ALL THE HELL BROKE
LAST GIG
MY RULES
THOSE WORDS
WITHOUT YOU ?
WHEN CHOCOLATE DRINKS COFFEE
THANK YOU NOTE
EPILOGUE

FOR MY PRINCESS

4.4K 171 11
By sindhu_VS

Srinivas reddy's narration :

Never thought that I would get a chance to see my family once again. God might have heard my prayers and gave me another life , so that I can continue silly fights with my wife,listen to everything my daughter says and scold my son for his naughtiness.

I don't know what my family went through in these 3 years. Now i'm completely cured of my illness.
My princess had fought a war to get me back. I feel that im the luckiest dad in the world , i got to see my daughter become a father to me and take up all my responsibilities, also like a mother she took care of me . Now it's my turn to take up my role and give my princess all the happiness and love in her life.

1 year later at vishakapatnam :

I was sitting outside  the main door reading newspaper and my wife   Dhanalakshmi  got ready wearing a red cotton saree and as usual  is seriously involved in her morning  prayers. " I'm reading sports page now " i  told her. She was sitting a few feet away from me inside the living room, but  ignored  and continued to chant mantras. " I'm almost done with this" i  said it loudly to  get her attention. She looked at me with an annoying face and said " so what ?" and  continued her puja. I put the  paper aside, and said " It means you should get me coffee now !" She looked at me and signalled 5 minutes. I have been reading the newspaper since  half an hour and this is the 4 th  time i reminded her  about coffee !! She doesn't  bother  me much because she knows that i can wait for the whole day ----- to sip the tasty coffee she makes  ☕ that's  her confidence ! She finished her puja came straight to me saying ," why don't you go and make coffee  for your self instead of  shouting ? Look at the clock and ask your beloved daughter to get out of the bed."  It's 7.45 am and anjana  didnot  get up till now. I  told  dhana that i will  wake  anjana up, but only  after i finish drinking the coffee.😊 Dhanalakshmi sighed and went to kitchen , because she is tired of  making coffee everyday which is so annoying for her. 

I went to anjana's room and  started  my pleas to wake her up, " get up anju it's already 8, are you not excited ? don't you want to see ur new office , new colleagues ? The office is at other end of the city and today is  your  first day  don't be late " I saw her still rolling in bed but not getting up. " Wait ! I'll call your   mummy, she is very good in this task!" the moment I said this , i saw her  suddenly wake up. In a small tone she said , "don't call mummy ! I'll start getting ready...., But what is this daddy ? I earned this job after so much of hardwork , just to get up this early ?" She got a job at BHEL vizag recently after many efforts and wants a simple 9 to 4 job without any tensions ! " yeah dear , u can do whatever u  want from tomorrow but this is your first day " I consoled her.

**** Hi friends, this chapter will  be continued....please give ur feedback , and vote. Thank you.!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 15.2K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
116K 10.7K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
13.9K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°† She: mom! why can't you u...
555 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...