Green Eyes

By SapphicPeryton

The BAU have to work a case. With a very special victim, a Winchester More

Preface
Eyes Chapter 1
Racing Chapter 2
Names Chapter 3
Starting Chapter 4
Anger Chapter 5
A psychic Chapter 6
Free Chapter 7
True Identities Chapter 8
Saviours Chapter 9
Pain Chapter 10
Memories Chapter 11
Soldier Chapter 12
The Marine Chapter 13
Interrogations Chapter 15
Insanity Chapter 16
Divided Chapter 17
Abandoned Chapter 18
Roommates Chapter 19
Late conversations Chapter 20
Statistics Chapter 21
Ecclesia Part 1 Chapter 22
Ecclesia Part 2 Chapter 23
Panic Chapter 24
Sweet Child O' Mine Chapter 25
Henosis Chapter 26
Encounters Chapter 27
Childhood Chapter 28
Reminiscing Chapter 29
Highschool Part 1 Chapter 30
Highschool Part 2 Chapter 31
The Tapes Chapter 32
Fights Chapter 33
To have and to hold Chapter 34
To love and to Cherish Chapter 35
Till Death do us part Chapter 36
Honeymoon Chapter 37
A QUICK IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Perfect Chapter 38
Homesick Chapter 39
Truths Chapter 40
Stardust Chapter 41
Latin Chapter 42
Pomegranates Chapter 43
Together Again Chapter 44
Missing Chapter 45
Seventy Five Percent Chapter 46
An emergency Author's Note
Haircuts Chapter 47
Sneak Peek
The Pianist
Imprints
The End Chapter 50
Sneak Peak
NEW STORY OUT

Scars Chapter 14

17.9K 322 176
By SapphicPeryton

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

 Khalil Gibran

Warning long chapter

Belle's eyes watched the soldier leave her room, Rossi, her mind reminded her. Her pale fingers traced the inscription that Jabrian had left on her ribs. These FBI agents brought up dark memories, each fighting to the forefront of her thoughts which was extremely unappreciated.  

The nurse busied herself with vitals and other menial tasks as Belle felt herself sink further and further into seductions of her past. Letting her body lose the ache and her heart feel ever so lighter, she drifted into her subconscious and let the images of her whilom play beneath her lids. 

*Six months ago, Chapel, with the Winchesters.* 

The screams overwhelmed the young girl's ears, her eyes glazed as she saw the pentagram drawn in blood open. A pillar of blinding light beaming as the diameter grew. Belle felt a pull on her jacket as her father hugged her to his chest. Grabbing for Sam who was transfixed by the scene in front of them. 

"Come on!" His gruff tone urged pulling at his brother. 

"Dean," he gasped holding on to him as well, "he's coming." 

"Come on." He repeated making moves immediately. Dean grabbed Belle shoving her as the trio flew to the exit to escape the shaking room, the large wooden door blocking their attempts. The intensity grew and Belle felt it, the power of him coming. Between the splintering of the door and the mysterious ringing surrounding them, the boys peeled over in pain leaving Belle standing, watching. 

The light coruscating violently, Belle whimpered eyes flashing as she couldn't peel away, Dean tried tugging her down with him but it seemed as if she were stuck. The last words she heard before blacking out was, 

"Hello, Ecclesia,"

Gasping she felt someone nudging her shoulder vigorously. "Princess," shove, "C'mon, open your eyes kiddo, you gotta be okay." With that, her eyes snapped to see her father leaning over her. 

"Where are we?" The vacant looks were answer enough. 

Dean looked to Sam who was on the end seat. "What the hell?"

Eyebrows raised, "I don't know." Her Uncle gaped. 

A cracking overhead caused the family to look up in confusion. "Folks, a quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Ilchester, then Ellicott City, on our initial descent into Baltimore..."

"Ilchester? Weren't we just there?" Her father cut him off gesturing to the window whilst Belle nodded, taking note of a stupid loony toons cartoon that had been playing, surprise surprise, it had to do with the devil. 

"So if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time too." The pilot tried to continue as the plane jerked in the sky causing the stewardess to go flying to the floor and the emergency breathing bags to pop down. Springing into action Belle whipped it over her face quickly, gripping on to her father's sleeve in fright. The windows once again flooding with brightness. 

Welp, this is gonna be an interesting flight.  

*Present day, Lawrence Memorial Hospital, with Belle*

"Hello? Ms. Winchester?" A light female voice brought her out of her thoughts as she faced three doctors dressed in white coats in front of her. One was male, obviously the boss of the other two. The next was the woman talking, he curly hair pulled back leaving piercing kind eyes. Lastly, a male who stood stiffly, his hands folded expertly across his torso as he watched her intensely. 

"Sorry doc, can I help you three?" Belle tilted her chin assessing them quickly making sure there were no falsities in their appearance and classifying threats. 

The male stepped forward drawing a smile upon his face. "Hi, I'm Doctor Melendez and this is my team, Doctor Brown," His hand gestures to the female on his left, "And Doctor Murphy." His hand twitched to the awkward male who made a slight wave. 

"Not to be rude but what do you want?" She questioned, not liking being outnumbered with no weapons on her. 

Doctor Melendez must have recognized the urgency as he waved a hand to calm her down. "I am the surgeon who operated on you. We wanted to check up and talk to you." Belle watched impatiently as he obviously tip-toed around the issue he wanted to speak of. 

"Get to it then, and start talking." She quickly snapped. Like magic, the Murphy went to the machines as he began to speak once more. 

"Well," he started picking up a clipboard at the foot of her bed, "We noticed your scar whilst doing surgery and wanted to ask if you'd like to try an experimental procedure to remove it." He tried to continue but was cut off. 

"No." She hissed. 

"No?" Doctor Brown echoed. "If it is cost you are worried about-"

Belle's seething gaze fell on her. "I don't give a fuck about money. I said no."

Melendez jumped in again. "This is a completely safe process-"

Now Belle really got angry. "I said no. Now get the hell out of my room, only one of you is needed and look at that, there is only one doctor I don't currently want to  kill, so get the fuck out." The two exchanged a glance and nodded leaving the room, leaving the young one behind. His puppy-like blue eyes watching her, his mannerism reminding her of Castiel. 

"You swear a lot." His patterned tone flew out, causing a smile to draw on Belle's lips. "Do you swear so you appear rude and unapproachable?" He queried. 

She laughed a chiming melody. "I suppose or maybe I don't appreciate doctors who act like they know everything." She stated calmly. 

A nod answered her remark as his position moved to check the bandaging on her abdomen. "Why don't you want to get rid of your scar?" 

Belle hummed. "Why would I want to? Scars are a controversial thing, aren't they? Any other I would have said yes, but this one? It's special. I will never be ashamed to bear this mark." Her hand pressed against her chest and Belle didn't know if she spoke of the one on her skin or on her heart. 

"I think I understand, like a tattoo?" A nod answered him as he finished his inspection. "I like your tattoo, the inscription." He stated matter of factly. 

Belle smiled calmly. "Thank you, Doctor Murphy." He left the room and the youngest Winchester sighed a tear slipping down her skin, an action that once again propelled her into painful reminiscence. 

*6 Months Ago, Rental Car, with the Winchesters.* 

The air was stiff with emotional constipation and brewing anger, what else is new, Belle mussed. She sat in the silver car that had nothing on baby watching the crackling tension between her father and uncle, making mental bets on who would speak first. Her bets on Sam. 

The rain fell in heavy sheets against the back road, car illuminated only by soft lights blinking on the dash. The muffled sound of plinking rain mixed with the swoosh of windshield wipers, and artificial warmth surrounding them as the radio droned on. 

The female spokeswoman's vice wrang out annoyingly reporting on the events no one seemed to have answers for.  "And Governor O'Malley urged calm, saying it's very unlikely an abandoned convent would be a target for terrorists, either foreign or homegrown." Oof, so much for calming the public.

A louder voice broke the serenity that had been granted upon them, the stiffness in the air shattering with the silence. "Change the station."

Sam poked the button on the digital radio allowing another reporter to fill the car again. "Hurricane Kinley, unexpectedly slamming into the Galveston area." Another click. "Announced a successful test of the North Korean nuclear-" Yet another click and exasperated look. "—a series of tremors—" click. "-Swine flu!-" Finally, Belle had enough and reached in between them and clicked off the radio, ignoring the look from Sam, before leaning back and blowing her bangs from her face. 

Sam, obviously not handling the silence well, started talking. "Dean, look." He starts getting cut off. 

"Don't say anything." Dean huffs. "It's okay. We just got to keep our heads down and hash this out, all right?"

Belle rolls her eyes, yeah the Devil is walking the earth but its fine, Sam can never be at fault. 

"Yeah, okay." Sam pouted slightly like a kicked puppy. 

"All right, well, first things first—How did we end up on Soul Plane?" His eyes met Belle's in the mirror as if asking her if she knew anything, to which she shrugged. 

Sam glanced back slightly, he really hadn't been getting along with his niece lately. "Angels, maybe? I mean, you know, beaming us out of harm's way?"

"Well, whatever. It's the least of our worries. We need to find Cas and Jay." Dean turned his head as if to tell his daughter to get on that. 

Belle leaned forward in her seat so she was in between the two men. "Rian isn't up my ass like Castiel is up yours, Dad. In case you hadn't realized my angel isn't as clueless as yours and she has something called a cellphone." Then she slid back ignoring the defiant calls of her father and taking out her phone calling said person, well, said celestial being. 

The ringing went on for a little before a click notified her that the line was picked up. 

"Belle?" Came the immediately panicked voice causing her heart to race slightly. "Are you okay? Are you safe? Hurt?" More hurried questions got muffled as a bright red glow rose to her cheeks. 

"I'm fine bluebird, calm down would'ya?" The rambling ceased as she began to speak again. "Lucifer is out and walking and we were beamed up into a plane, where are you?"

A sigh answered her. "In the mountains of ararat. Angel radio has been exponentially loud, I can't get a read of brother Castiel or my superiors. I was also ridden with worry about you, I wish you had just stayed with me."

Belle's eyes flashed to her guardians, wishing she could have his conversation away from prying ears. "I know but I couldn't let them... I wouldn't have been able to." She whispered.

A demonstrative murmur flitted through the phone. "I know, but as you also know, you are mine to protect  Winchester. How can I do that if you disappear in the middle of the night."

A twitch tingled the edges of Belle's lips. "I'm sorry Blue, meet us at Chuck's? Then I won't leave without you again." 

"Fine. Although I don't understand why I can't just fly." 

"Cause you gotta protect my baby, duh." The huntress jests before wishing her goodbye.   

"I will make sure no harm comes to your death machine. See you soon."

Belle clicked off glancing up to see her father and uncle exchanging glances. "What?" She snapped, all warmth that she held on the phone gone. 

"Nothing, nothing." Dean hurried before trying the radio again and driving to Chucks.

Sighing she settled down into the seat, missing the smooth and worn leather of baby as she closed her eyes and drifted off. 

***

When the Winchester's pull to Chucks house Jabrian is sat on Belle's bike, waiting, looking at them worriedly as the hunter's climb stiffly from the car. Immediately throwing herself off the bike to meet the youngest, looking over her for wounds. 

"Hey, Bluebird, I told you I was fine." Belle waggled her eyebrows at the angel who scowled back at her. 

This didn't stop the fingers being pressed to her forehead, sucking the pain of her joints and putting her aching body at ease. "I was worried," Jabrian whispered. 

She was met with a guilty and sheepish look. "I'm sorry." Belle ran a hand through her deep black hair, that was uncharacteristically down. 

Shrugging her off Rian's eyes flew to her hair. "I like your hair down." She offered, causing a snort from her charge. 

"Alright kids. Let's find Cas." Dean said pulling his daughter to his side and eyeing the supernatural being.

"I am eons older than you, watch yourself eldest Winchester." Came a short warning whilst Belle was pulled by the angel who linked their arms and headed off towards the house. 

They enter the house to complete disarray. It had looked like an explosion had gone off in the middle of the room. Dark soot blanketed the air heavily, items were strewn across their paths, subtle creeks and groans of the floorboard made the hunters tense. 

A sudden noise caught their attention, Belle reached for her firearm tucked away in her belt whilst Jabrian's angel blade fell into her hand. They gave each other a glance, falling into synchronization whilst Sam and Dean took up the head of the group, splitting off to look around. 

A thunk caught all their attention as they watched Chuck leap out and smack Sam in the head with a plunger. "Geez! Ow!" He cried, clutching his head. Seeing no immediate dangers, weapons were stowed. 

"Sam." He almost asked, putting down his 'weapon' and looking utterly confused. 

Her Uncle glared slightly. "Yeah!" He snapped, hand still on his head. Dean stepped up beside his brother. 

"Hey, Chuck." The prophet watched carefully, nodding to the two girls before his eyes went back to Sam.

"So...you're okay?" He panted slightly. 

Sam watched him carefully, nodding along. "Well, my head hurts." 

Chuck waved him off. "No, I mean—I mean, my—My last vision. You went full on Vadar. "

Belle rolled her eyes. Something about him always bugged her, it was like he was hiding something... 

"Your body temperature was one-fifty. Your heart rate was two hundred. Your eyes were black." He rushed out.

"Your eyes went black?" Father and daughter spouted in unison. 

Sam glanced back over his shoulder at them. "I didn't know."

Angrily Dean dismissed him. "Where's Cas?" He directed toward the smaller man. 

"He's dead. Or gone. The archangel smote the crap out of him. I'm sorry." He informed them, Jabrian stiffening beside her.

"You're sure? I mean, maybe he just vanished into the light or something." Dean asked his face falling. 

Chuck passed slightly. "Oh, no. He, like, exploded." He gestured around him wildly. "Like a water balloon of chunky soup."

Belle ran her hand slightly over the angel next to her in condolences. "We don't need a visual." She snapped. 

The drunk had the decency to look apologetic as he shifted towards Sam who looked closer at him. "You got a—" Sam waved his hand over his ear a silent instruction for Chuck to follow suit. 

"Uh...right here?" He tried.

Sam indicates the other side of the man's head. "Uh, the..." he trailed slightly. 

Chuck felt at his hair. "Oh. Oh, god." He whimpered pulling something out. "Is that a molar? It is. Do I have a molar in my hair? This has been a really stressful day." He panicked breathlessly. 

Dean feeling Cas' loss turned to the few things he knew, anger and self-loathing. "Cas, you stupid bastard."

"Stupid? He was trying to help us." Sam snapped looking at his elder brother. 

"Yeah, exactly." He sad in a tone that directed the conversation was done. 

While they argued Belle watched Chuck, seeing something was off. "What?"

"Oh, crap." He stated, Jabrian picking up on it also. 

Sam echoed his niece's previous statement. "What?"

 "I can feel them." 

Belle's gaze flicked to Zachariah smugly waiting with two angels by his side.  Jabrian allowed her angel blade to fall. "Thought we'd find you here." The other two spun on their heels as the dick kicked a random object. 

"Playtime's over, Dean. Time to come with us." He informed him

Dean threw up his hand pointing at him. "You just keep your distance, asshat." 

Said angel reeled slightly, looking confused. "You're upset."

"Yeah. A little." He quipped." You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day!"

"Maybe we let it happen. We didn't start anything." He informed with a smirk. "Right Sammy?" He winked towards the end. Belle scoffed from behind Jabrian's shoulder. "You had a chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. So let's not quibble over who started what. Let's just say it was all our faults and move on. 'Cause like it or not it's Apocalypse Now." He played with his hands. "And we're back on the same team again." 

"Is that so?" Belle snipped causing his gaze to fall on her.

 "Yes, my dearest Ecclesia." 

Her lip curled slightly. "Don't call me that." 

His eye stayed on her and the angel guarding her, yet speaking to Dean. "You want to kill the devil. You want to kill the devil, we want you to kill the devil. It's," He paused his eyes flickering down Belle's form and licking his lips. "synergy."

"And I'm just supposed to trust you? Cram it with walnuts, ugly." Her father snapped.

 "This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast—before he finds his vessel." The angel informs them.

"His vessel? Lucifer needs a meat suit?" Sam snarked causing eyes to fall on him. 

Zachariah seemed fed up with idiotic questions for the time being. "He is an angel. Them's the rules, and when he touches down, we're talking Four Horsemen, red oceans, fiery skies the greatest hits. You can stop him, Dean, Belle, but you need our help." His eyes watched the two carefully.

"You listen to me, you two-faced douche, after what you did, I don't want jack squat from you!" He yelled. "And you stay away from my daughter." 

"You listen to me, boy! You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did?" He then takes notice of Dean's blood slicked hand. "You're bleeding." 

"Oh, yeah; a little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." He then turned and slid the door showing an angel banishing symbol. Belle's hand flashed and grabbed Jabrian whilst Zachariah screamed. Three of four angels disappeared, Rian saved by her huntress' hold. "Learned that from my friend Cas, you son of a bitch." He told the emptiness. 

"This sucks ass," Chuck told them from his corner. 

***

A few days later the hunters and token angel were holed up in a motel when a knock made itself present. Jabrian looked to Belle who didn't even glance up from her book when the angel asked what it was about Belle had mumbled out serial killers, FBI and BAU. Well, Jabrian mussed, this 'David Rossi' must be a good author. 

Dean clambered to his feet gun in hand while Sam was hot on his heels passing him as he peeks out only to see a harmless looking girl. Opening the door carefully to a seemingly hyperventilating person. 

"You okay, lady?" Sam asked carefully. 

She stared mouth agape while she breathed harshly. "Sam...is it really you?" She asked, voice cracking slightly. 

Her uncle spared a glance to the bewildered Dean and Belle but really wished he hadn't as mystery girl placed a hand on his chest. "And you're so firm." She giggled. 

"Uh, do I know you?" He asked, freaking out as she pulled away. 

She shook her head. "No. But I know you. You're Sam Winchester. And you're—" She risked a glance past Sam. "—not what I pictured, and OMG adorable! I'm Becky." She whisked past their barrier and stood in the room. "I read all about you guys. And I've even written a few." Becky glances down, giggling a little."Anyway, Mr. Edlund told me where you were." 

"Chuck?" Dean asked while Becky itched toward his daughter. 

"He's got a message, but he's being watched. Angels. Nice change-up to the mythology, by the way. The demon stuff was getting kind of old." Her eyes watched Belle causing Jabrian to tense and sit protectively next to her. 

"Right. Just, um...what's the message?" Sam asked trying to defuse the angel before any smiting happened. 

"He had a vision. "The Michael sword is on earth. The angels lost it." Jabrian furrowed her eyebrows. 

"We did no such thing." She told the girl. 

"The Michael sword?" Dean asked.

"Becky, does he know where it is?"

She looked at them seriously. "In a castle, on a hill made of forty-two dogs."

"Forty-two dogs?" Her father echoed, looking to Sam with a 'this bitch crazy' look. 

"Are...you sure you got that right?" 

She stepped towards Sam intensely. "It doesn't make sense, but that's what he said. I memorized every word." Her hand reached up and caressed Sam's chest, For you." She informed. 

"Um, Becky, c—uh, can you...quit touching me?" Sam tried. 

"No."

***

Belle walked with Jabrian under the wide sky, sighing happily to finally get a moment by herself. 

"You okay Bluebird?" The huntress hummed, her apple green eyes meeting beautiful cerulean orbs. 

She nodded slightly. "Yes. This is very stressful but I shall stay by your side." Came her firm reply. 

"Why?" Belle breathed in confusion getting an equally bewildered look. 

"Why what?" The angel probed. 

She was silent before giving in the temptations of that tantalizing question. 

"Why me? A broken Winchester. I'm not important, i'm a mistake." She whimpered, allowing just this once for herself to be vulnerable. 

When she wasn't answered she looked to see her angel furious, even more angry than when she ran off and almost died, even angrier than when she found that Castiel had lied to her, The fury brewed under her lids  like a hurricane. The air crackle with tension as a caramel hand shot out and gripped Belle's chin. "Never dare call yourself unimportant." Her voice cracked with power as she kept the younger girls face angled to up to her. "You are important. Also, you are stupefying, your soul shines with the light of a thousand suns. When I first saw it, about to join the ranks of heaven I could not believe my father would create such a thing to let it lose itself. I know why i'm here. I was made for you Belle Winchester. Every particle gone in to creating me was mirrored in your existence. Nothing could make me leave because as long as you are alive, as long as you prevail, I will belong to you." 

Belle's words were caught in her throat, tears streaming down her cheeks. How was she supposed to respond to that? How could she confess that she felt as though they were magnets, drawn to each other, even against gravity. Finally able to speak again she looked up through her lashes, "Is it bad that I feel the same?" She whispered. 

Then it happened again, that force drawing them together, their faces drew near, lips centimeters apart when a ring broke the trance they were in, causing a groan to fall out of the huntress' lips."What?" She snapped answering the phone to hear her father on the other side. 

"Bobby's in the hospital." Came the gruff answer. 

Belle immediately panicked. "What do you mean?!"

"He was possessed but we found out where the Michael sword. Meet us at Castle Storage. 42 Rover Hill."

The information flitted through her brain at an inhuman pace, "Grandpop's old lock up?"

A laugh came from Dean, "Yeah, is lover girl with you?"

"Jabrian?"

"Who else?" Dean snarked. 

"Yeah, were on our way." 

Closing the phone she met the Angels gaze and flicked her head towards her bike. "Lets go."

***

The family stood at the door, arms ready as Dean unlocked and prepared to open the storage room. As the door swung open two bodies lay inside a devil's trap, blood pooling by their mouths. If possible Jabrian moved closer to Belle. Looking around the room, weapons drawn a familiar voice broke the silence. "I see you told the demons where the sword is." Turning on there heels they were once again met with Zachariah and his two stooges. 

"Oh, thank god. The angels are here." Dean stated sarcastically, causing Rian to look at him with an offended look. 

Steeping over the bodies the celestial gave them a fixated look. "And to think...they could have grabbed it any time they wanted." His hand waved as the door slammed shut. "It was right in front of them." 

Sam shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"We may have planted that particular piece of prophecy inside Chuck's skull, but it happened to be true. We did lose the Michael sword. We truly couldn't find it. Until now. You've just hand-delivered it to us." Zach informed eyes trained on Dean. 

"We don't have anything." The green eyed man hissed. Jabrian rolled her eyes at them and stepped forward with Belle so they were no longer hidden in the shadows. Eyes narrowing when the opposed angel's face looked delighted to see the young girl and her supernatural companion. 

"It's you, chucklehead. You're the Michael sword." Dean stood dumbfounded at the revelation. "What, you thought you could actually kill Lucifer? You simpering wad of insecurity and self-loathing? No. You're just a human, Dean. And not much of one."

Belle snarled at him, close to launching herself into battle but was calmed when a caramel hand was placed on her shoulder. Her father matched her with a look turning his head to the asshole excuse of a being in the room. "What do you mean, I'm the sword?"

"You're Michael's weapon. Or, rather, his...receptacle." Came the answer.

The words clicked in the man's head. "I'm a vessel?"

"You're the vessel. Michael's vessel." 

"How? Why—why me?" Dean stuttered.

Zachariah raised his voice to a gradual crescendo. "Because you're chosen! It's a great honor, Dean."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, life as an angel condom. That's real fun. I think I'll pass, thanks." The apple eyed man informed him sarcastically. 

"Joking. Always joking. Well...no more jokes." He said more to himself, raising an finger gun at Sam. "Bang." 

Sam kneeled over in pain as a loud crunch wrang through the room. "God!"

"You son of a bitch!" Dean screamed at him. 

The elder looking angel stepped towards them like a scolding father. "Keep mouthing off, I'll break more than his legs. I am completely and utterly through screwing around. The war has begun. We don't have our general. That's bad. Now, Michael is going to take his vessel and lead the final charge against the adversary. You understand me?"

Belle pipped up from her place for the first time. "How many humans die in the crossfire, huh? A million? Five, ten?" She yelled at him.

"Probably more. If Lucifer goes unchecked, you know how many die? All of them. He'll roast the planet alive. Listen to reason dearest Ecclesia."

Dean spoke up again. "There's a reason you're telling me this instead of just nabbing me. You need my consent. Michael needs my say-so to ride around in my skin."

"Unfortunately, yes." He revealed. 

Jabrian glanced at her supposed superior, "Well, there's got to be another way." She stated. 

"There is no other way. There must be a battle. Michael must defeat the serpent. It is written." He told them.

"Yeah, maybe. But, on the other hand... Eat me. The answer's no." Dean told him.

"Okay. How about this? Your friend Bobby—we know he's gravely injured. Say yes, and we'll heal him. Say no, he'll never walk again." He tried. 

Sam looks to Dean but Belle rolls her eyes. "You seem to forget we have another angel." In that moment Zach flicked his wrist and jabrian was pulled into an arm lock by the two stray angels.

"Then how about we heal you from...stage-four stomach cancer?" This was directed towards her father who soon doubled over in pain spitting out blood. 

"No," He he managed out. 

Obviously done with their bullshit he keeps pushing. "Then let's get really creative. Uh, let's see how...Sam does without his lungs. Are we having fun yet? You're going to say yes, Dean."

Belle begins to panic looking at her wounded family and trapped angel. "Stop!"

He smiled and laughed at her. "Dear, dear, Ecclesia, we have no choice. You'll understand soon enough, I mean you play a part to." His eyes flicker over her and Jabrian fight against her bonds harshly. His hands reach out as he steps closer, brushing her cheek."And what a part you play." His tounge flickered out to lick his lip with a smile. His pace turns to her Dad as he grips his chin angrily. 

"Just kill us," Dean interjected. 

He looked almost offended, "Kill you?" He lets go so the blonde man's head falls. "Oh, no. I'm just getting started."

Before he can finish his sentence an incandescent light fills the room. One of the angels that had held Jabrian collapsed, a bloody hole in his throat. Belle gasps as the presumably dead angel stand beside him. The other angel tries to fight Castiel but his younger sister intervenes fighting alongside him. They slam each other around violently, slashing with their blades as they tussled around. Suddenly the two rebels get the upper hand and Cas pushes him, pinning stabs the other angel in the back. The light once again fills the room and the members are left dumbfounded. 

"How are you..." Zachariah trails asking what they all were wondering. 

His gravelly tone rumbled out righteously. "Alive? That's a good question. How did these three end up on that airplane? Another good question. 'Cause the angels didn't do it. I think we both know the answer, don't we?"

"No. That's not possible." He denies looking down.

"It scares you. Well, it should. Now, put these boys back together and go. I won't ask twice."

With a whoosh of wings they are left in the darkened room the boys clutched on the ground whilst Jabrian looks over Belle for wounds. "You all need to be more careful." Castiel scolds. 

Dean didn't draw his eyes away as Cas stepped closer to them."Yeah, I'm starting to get that." He glances toward Sam. "Your frat brothers are bigger dicks than I thought."

"I don't mean the angels. Lucifer is circling his vessel. And once he takes it, those hex bags won't be enough to protect you." Cas pushes his hands to their chests and it obviously hurts because they gasp out in pain.

"What the hell was that?" Dean ground out, voice strained with ache. 

"An Enochian sigil. It'll hide you from every angel in creation, including Lucifer." He informed glancing at Belle and slowly walking over to her. 

"What, did you just brand us with it?" Her father sassily asked. 

The angel paused before nonchalantly replying. "No. I carved it into your ribs."

As Cas tried to do the same to Belle, Jabrian stepped out in front of her. 

"Sister she is vulnerable." He informed her calculating her reaction. 

Rian narrowed her eyes in response. "She is not yours to claim Castiel, you're lucky Samuel does not yet have his protector. Try and your resurrection will have been for not." They share challenging glances as Sam tries to defuse the situations once again.

"Hey, Cas, were you really dead?" He asked. 

"Yes."

"Then how are you back?" Dean asked. Yet suddenly Castiel was gone, leaving them behind.

Jabrian turned towards Belle and watched her. "I need to ward you, is that alright?" The huntress sighed but nodded anyways. 

"Just don't carve it in my ribs if that's okay." A nod was her answer as a hand caressed her upper abdomen and a searing pain filled her body. Before Belle could thank her the angel tilted her head to the side. 

"I must go but if you need me, text me your coordinates. That is how I will find you." Then she whooshed away, leaving only the Winchesters. 

Belle picked her shirt up to see black ink ingrained in her skin. A permanent marker of the angel, her angel. Blocking out her family a small smile played on her lips, oh what a ride this will be. Unknowingly to her just a few months later she would be looking at that mark in a whole different way. 

"I am a canvas of my experiences, my story is etched in lines and shading, and you can read it on my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my stomach." 

― Kat Von D

Holy molly over 5,000 words. So yes a supernatural based chapter! Just a heads up when I do these they will be around this length. Also Ooo Jabrian and Belle's relationship is getting interesting. Also I wonder why Belle keeps getting called Ecclesia? Curiouser and curiouser. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 0 20
SPN ROYALTY AU Prince Dean is going to take over the throne of a homophobic kingdom (thanks to King John of course). With a war going on and dangers...
836 28 15
𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝? 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎? 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑? 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 �...
111 12 12
Dean and Cas are detectives on a very personal case to Cas... If I say any more I ruin the story. So please, enjoy. It does have pov switches and is...