In love with a Yakuza

By MonkeyMagik

Blair Vanvoreen just turned 16 started her high school! her grandfather who has been looking after her for s... More

prolouge
Chapter 1 - Run in
Chapter 2 - Decisions
Chapter 3 - Just thinking...
Chapter 4 - Meet the family
Chapter 5 - Excuses
Chapter 6 - Just not enough
Chapter 7 - Bitter Truth
Chapter 8 - A lesson learnt
Chapter 9 - Meeting with the Pop's
Chapter 10 - Finding Blair
Chapter 11 - Meeting at the Vanvoreen house
Chapter 12 - Airport disaster
Chapter 13 - Wedding Blues
Chapter 14 - Runaway bride
Chapter 15 - Face off
Chapter 16 - Party Disaster
Chapter 17 - Young Love
Chapter 18 - Stalkerish Behaviour
chapter 19 - Revelations
Chapter 20 - Twins
Chapter 21 - When you try so hard
Chapter 22 - Not by choice
Chapter 23 - Blurting out the truth
Chapter 24 - Just me and him
Chapter 25 - Haru and Blair
Chapter 26 - Confessions of a teenage sister
Chapter 27 - Dancing my way through
Chapter 28 - Sick day
Chapter 29 - Maya's conflict
Chapter 30 - Blair's Confession
Chapter 31 - You win some you lose some
Chapter 33 - Stressful Studying
Chapter 34 - The sound of Death
Chapter 35 - The countryside of truth
Chapter 36 - Sayonara bye bye - Final chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 32 - Baby blues

1.3K 29 2
By MonkeyMagik

In love with a Yakuza

Chapter 32 – Baby Blues

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

“So you will go pick them up for the next couple of days” said Carina as she folded her newspaper, I was still a bit worried as to whys she asked me. Did she not realise I was a danger magnet?

“Of course, are they staying here?” I asked wondering if both the boys Kyro and Tei, actually was staying with us while their parents had jetted off for meetings.

“Yes, they are in school now they will be back later this evening, they are at the day care they have also left Serena in your care can you look after babies?” Carina said with a mock glare at my way.

“Of course, I know how to look after them it will be my pleasure” I said through gritted teeth, I wasn’t sure if I should drop the tea in my hand on her face or something.

I didn’t see Hunter all day which was good, because I was still feeling weird after what we did. I went red when I kept thinking about what we did. I was such a prudish person sometimes when I shouldn’t be. I mean it was good, more than good it felt like I hit gold when I was with him. The way he did his things and made me feel more than relaxed, had me feel a bit more cautious as well.

“You should go now they are waiting” Carina said I got up and bowed to leave.

I stepped inside the car where it took me to the school they were in; it was a smaller division of the escalator school which meant not a lot of people could get their kids in this one. It was a highly prepared place to be, glad I didn’t go here I kept thinking. I walked into the class to see if I could stop the two cousins, I had gained marrying into the family.

I saw a teacher walking by and I waved to her. She came a bit confused and I explained who I was and who I was looking for.

“Oh Kyro and Tei are playing outside” said the teacher “I am Miss Guard their drama teacher we were hoping to see their parents, as it’s a play we are preparing for now.” She said with a concerned look.

“Sorry they are really busy I am the closest they have” I said which wasn’t a lie I thought.

“That is fine, do you want to see them or would you like to see the baby first?” Said the teacher

“I would love to see Serena if possible” I asked and followed her to the tiny room where babies were, and I cooed they smelt and looked like babies, I saw the one year old girl and I grinned.

She was so adorable, her eyes were slightly slanted mischievously but you could see her brown eye twinkling, it was like melted chocolates so dream worthy. She didn't seem to know me but yet came to me, and I felt so happy to actually be here. It was my first time to be with a baby, it’s a shame because I always wanted siblings.

“Blair!” I heard and saw two bundled kids rushing towards me.

“Whoa whoa calm down!” I said as they circled me they stopped and laughed, as if it was a joke.

I was still holding Serena, who laid her head on my shoulders and I bit my lip not to scream in delight This was so heavenly even to me. I tried not to hug her too hard, but she felt like a pillow inside my arms and so warm.

“The teacher wants you to come to the meeting now” said Kyro, his brown hair all messy and sticking at all angles he reminded me of a cartoon character.

“Of course where is it, could I bring Serena” I asked

“Yes as long as you come hurry they started!” Said Tei who nudged me to move.

“Ok ok!” I said and walked with them to the other room we were all hushed and quiet, I found a seat to sit on and saw the two at front.

“As everyone knows there is a play that the kids do every year, so we decided to do little red riding hood and the parts have been chosen by random. And we would like you parents to help us as much as possible” said Miss Guard I wondered if the parents of Kyro and Tei would actually help.

I looked over to see pained expression on the boys face, and I felt I knew what had gone wrong. They weren’t worried about themselves no, they were worried if their parents would come. Did they care if they came? I knew the feeling so much but I had to console them that it was ok. They had gotten up and came to me, I looked at them as I held a sleeping baby in my arms.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and saw them look at each other they were like twins except, Kyro was a bit taller than Tei and had messy brown hair and brown eyes like his sister, while Tei had a cropped black hair styled in awkward angles with hazel eyes.

“They won’t come we know” said Tei sadly and it broke my heart.

“They will be too busy I don’t want to do it now, I ended up being a tree and I don’t want to be that!” Said Kyro and I giggled to myself. The reason why Kyro was chosen to be a tree was obvious, except he didn’t know bless him I thought.

“It’s ok everything will be ok, you have me here I will help you” I said with a smile, and in a way I was glad I could.

“Really?” Both yelled in unison

“Of course, with the costume and everything so don’t worry so much lets enjoy this yes?” I said and laughed as they grinned at each other, kids had it so easy I thought.

“YAY!” They shouted with glee, and my heart melted with love.

The baby started to wail and I was shaking it to calm it down, I wasn’t sure what was wrong. What do I do now? I must have looked panicked when Kyro lifted the baby off my arms and into his, I watched wide eyed. He put his finger in her mouth and gave her back to me and walked away, I stared at Tei who stood smiling the baby was still wailing, and I turned to see him walking back. With a bag and then he opened and shoved the bottle in his sister’s mouth.

“She was hungry” Kyro said with a shrug, as if this was casual. I couldn’t grasp what I just saw, but I was super glad to see something as sweet as this that nearly made me cry.

I took it from here and watched as Tei and Kyro watched me do it. I looked at them and smiled I saw a toothy grin from Serena, as she finished her bottle. She did a mini burp which made all of us laugh, and I looked at them both with a smile how sweet they were.

“You are a wonderful brother Kyro!” I said with a grin and he blushed at the compliment.

“Don’t say that my coolness would go!” He said blushing and looking fake angry.

“Ok sorry” I said in a hush and giggled

“Can I ask you something Blair” Tei asked as they sat in front of me, as I put the baby back to sleep.

“Of course sweety go ahead” I said looking at him, he looked a bit too serious “What’s wrong?”

“Do you have any siblings?” He said, I wasn’t sure how to answer these kids. Tell them the truth or just fake this but I hated to lie so I told them. “I do have siblings except they aren't my real ones” I said sadly.

“Not real?” They said in unison with a shocked expression, I giggled at their reactions.

“I meant they are my half siblings, do you know what that means?” I asked and looked at them

“No” said Tei confused

“Well it just means, that my parents have decided to live away from each and they got married again and had kids, so they became my half siblings” I said worried they wouldn’t understand, but by the look of things I think they knew what I was going on about.

“Oh, are you not lonely?” Said Kyro I looked at him, I was lonely for the past ten years of my life I wasn’t sure how I could explain this.

“No I am more than happy now” I said and it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t far from the truth either.

“Did they leave you behind?” Tei said scared, I wondered if they think their parents are like mine or something, and it worried me because I didn’t want them scared.

“Let’s say, I don’t see them anymore I live with my grandfather who is a lovely man” I said with a smile “I also know that for a long time since I was a kid, my parents were always busy and because of that I had managed to stay with my grandfather and not them” I said as nicely as possible

“But isn’t that sad when your parents don’t worry for you” Kyro said

“No, I had my grandfather for that” I laughed “You have to understand that I loved him so much and he loved me too, and I have never felt lonely when he was with me” I smirked

“It sounds too much like us, our parents leave us all the time and we feel like they don’t love us anymore they don’t even remember important things” said Tei sadly looking at Kyro, who shook his head in agreement.

“No my dear little boys” I said with a smile I sounded like a old grandmother they both stared at me with their doe like eyes. “Your parents still love you but they show it in a different way, my parents never remembered I was there so it was why I decided to live with my grandfather” I replied

“That doesn’t sound nice” they both said sad.

“Don’t ever feel like your parents don’t love you they still do, I will get them here to watch your play how about it?” I said with a wink and they looked super happy, I hope I can keep the promise.

“Awesome!” They both replied in unison which made me laugh.

And like that, the day ended. I wasn’t sure what I was doing all day besides looking after the baby and playing weird games with Tei and Kyro. I at least felt happy knowing that they confided in me. Which was a shocking thing, but good to know that they trusted me. I wasn’t sure why they told me but I would make sure I make the parents come.

“Let’s go Blair!” Tei shouted with a grin I followed them, we were getting into the car to go home. They seemed super excited, it wasn’t long before we walked in.

I was still holding a sleeping Serena in my arms, I looked to see Hunter was home and was picking up both Tei and Kyro through his arms. I smiled a little it was nice to see he cared about his family. It was a shame about mine though. I went in and saw the kids playing about I laid Serena down at the playpen on the side, for grandparents they were very cautious of their grand kids I felt envious. She was asleep but I couldn’t stop touching her.

I went to sit down on the sofa; I watched Tei and Kyro play around with Hunter and the twins. I watched and wondered if they really felt that lonely, why they didn’t tell their parents. Then it hit me like they would believe a thing sometimes, I remember how much I tried talking to my parents begging them to give me a chance I would be good. Don’t leave me was always the word leaving out of my mouth. But they refused to listen they had already gotten over the marriage, as if it was just a mutual meeting with a client. I was as invisible to them as I was anywhere else, but for some reason just not in this household.

It was nice seeing something different, it was dinner and we ended having dinner with everyone including Declan, Riley and Haru who joined the family to play some games after. I was busy thinking of ideas with Maya about the costumes, she wondered why I was doing it but didn’t want to ask anything else. I smiled at her whom she returned and I thought maybe just maybe, some things were better left unsaid even now.

“WAHH” I heard a cry and I looked up to see Serena had woken up, and I rushed towards her leaving everything.

“Hello baby!” I cooed and held her in my arms, she looked drowsy probably still sleepy but she looked hungry as well, I grabbed the bag and left everyone to change her nappy, after I went to feed her a bottle.

I loved holding her, one day I just hope I had a kid probably not now but one day. It was a wishful dream but I knew deep down I wanted it. I always wanted siblings my own siblings, even If they were half they were nowhere near me or even heard of me. I knew my mother never mentioned me at all and my father hated my guts right now. The only contact I had was with Erica who slightly worried me but she still didn’t hide from me anymore, which got me thinking who she was spending time with I mean.

“Here you go” I said and tickled her I gave her a bottle while I sat down on the couch with Maya who continued to talk about the design, we selected a few and I burped the baby. I saw everyone staring at me with amusement. Hunter took the baby and played it while me and Maya discussed.

“What?” I said looking at them what was the joke?

“Nothing” they said in unison, and I looked at them again freaked out.

“Liars” I said and Hunter laughed which probably amused everyone else, because he rarely did that.

“Tei and Kyro need to go sleep its past nine!” I said worried they wouldn’t wake up tomorrow “Hurry up! Go go bed now remember to wash your face and brush your teeth and get into your pj’s” I shouted after them, I left the baby with Hunter.

I saw the two kids play fighting before I reprimanded them, I sent them off to bed. They had wanted to share a room and I didn’t know that. So they went off and I went back to our room to see Hunter in bed with Serena on his stomach. I wasn’t sure how to react to this squeal with glee? Or simply act casual, no I couldn’t do casual, I was so in love with this.

“Are you ok” he said clearing his throat because I was staring at him

“I’m fine” I replied “Will you sleep like that all night?” I asked

“No I was just waiting to see if she fell asleep, she’s a pretty lazy baby my aunt must be lucky she doesn’t cry a lot” he said rubbing the babies back and kissing her forehead, oh Hunter was making it wild for me right now I gulped.

“Are you sure you are ok?” He said one eyebrow up with a smirk, I wondered if he knew I blushed furiously.

“I’m fine!” I said moving away a bit “I just want the adults to come to the show day after tomorrow” I replied worried

“It’s going to be tough” he said laying the girl down on the bed, and covering her with a blanket.

“You are right but it’s a goal I want to achieve!” I said with more determination I looked at him staring at me and I blushed, the night came back to me full blast and I moved away I couldn’t handle this now. “I’m going back downstairs to make the outfits” I said giggling awkwardly “Will you be here?” I said

“Yeah Serena will be fine with me” he said lazily and closed his eyes as he snuggled next to the baby, oh how I wish I was Serena at this moment.

I left the room and went back down; I had gathered some fabric from Maya who helped with the colours and design. I had gotten the boys measurement from her and then started to sew the fabrics together. I had made several mistakes and pricked enough fingers and bled slightly. I groaned I wouldn’t be able to finish it off if I don’t hurry.

I had fallen asleep on the table with the pins inches away from my face. I was on the fabric I wasn’t sure who shook me, but I was startled and freaked out. I heard laughter and I turned my head towards the kids and Hunter.

“What?” I said confused

“You look so funny Blair!” Laughed Kyro and Tei joined in.

“Come on go take a shower and get ready to leave” said Hunter, holding a wide awake baby in his hands and I watched him go into the kitchen.

I stuffed all the clothing in a bag and took a shower, by the time I came down I saw Hunter walking with a baby in his arms and looking out for Tei and Kyro eating their cereal. He looked so natural I had a worrying feeling in my stomach for some reason, and I wasn’t sure why either. I mean of course he’s a natural what wasn’t he good at?

“We should leave before we are late, I’m still working on their costumes” I said as I took hold of Serena and ushered the kids out of the door.

We got inside the car and drove to the school; Tei and Kyro were in the same class so it was easy to see them run towards their class. The lessons started so I took my time and went to the nursery with Serena, I saw the girl giggle when I put her in the play pen and went to the other side to work on the costume. I was tired and I wasn’t sure when I fell asleep, but I dreamt a lot of things and one of them was the sad face of my grandfather. He looked more withered and I was sure he was eating himself away and I nearly cried.

I woke up with a jolt; I was so scared I of seeing a dream like that. It took me a while to notice that Serena didn’t cry yet. I had fallen asleep on the costumes I got up to stretch and check the baby. I peered into see it empty. I froze; this couldn’t be a joke could it.

“Hello, excuse me!” I shouted I told myself to be calm, they probably rocked her to sleep or something.

“Yes?” Said the lady and I looked at her.

“Did you see Serena” I asked

“Is she not in the playpen” said the assistant, and my eyes were wide open in fear now.

“Oh no” I cried and I fell over the chair as I started to check all the cribs and the rooms, I saw the assistant do the same and when we came back. The look of fear was plastered on hers as well as mine more visibly now.

“Shit” she cursed “Don’t panic I’ll let someone know!” She said and punched in some buttons, I froze I couldn’t believe this happened.

Why did I sleep, this wasn’t good. I felt my throat close up I was tempted to cry any second. I didn’t know what to do. I called Hunter and punched his numbers in, hoping he would not curse.

“Blair” he said and I cried and I couldn’t stop, and he sounded even more freaked out. “Why are you crying?”

“Serena’s gone!” I screamed and cried “I can’t find her I don’t know where she would go, I only slept for two seconds and she was gone like that and no one knows how!” I cried again

“Ok be calm!” Hunter said “I’ll do the rest be calm and keep searching keep Tei and Kyro safe, check to see if they are gone!” Hunter said breathless I knew he was running.

“Ok!” I swallowed and clicked the phone off and tried to get Kyro and Tei.

I saw their heads bopping up and down when I went into the classroom. The teacher stopped and stared at me like I had two heads. I had called her over and explained the situation and she paled as well, and then I saw the two kids looking worried.

“Kyro and Tei please go with your sister” said the teacher and I blushed,  cousin sister in law she meant, but I felt happy to know it was close enough. We all walked out and I saw them turned around in fear.

“What happened?” Kyro asked

“Yeah is it Serena?” Tei asked

“Yes it is, but I can’t explain now, I just want you close to me for now ok” I said and they looked even more disturbed even I would be.

We all went into the office and sat there waiting, I was panicking. I let Kyro and Tei watch some TV but I don’t think their heart was in it. They were very curious boys and I wasn’t denying that they knew something was wrong. I had my head in my hands trying so hard not to cry and trying to think of all the things that the family will say to me. I was worried, scared and totally defeated. How could I have fallen asleep like that? What have I done?

“Blair!” Both the boys shouted and we saw a car coming in the driveway, we all rushed out and I saw Hunter come out with Serena in his arms, I felt my knees weaken in the sight of them.

And I rushed out, I forgot about the boys and I took the baby off his arms. I saw his surprise but I think that was because I was crying as I held her. I had never felt any more scared than I did for this baby, all because of me she had to be gone. I was shaking in fear I felt Hunter hug me and I softened inside of him. I wasn’t sure what to say but he led me back and the kids back in the office and shut the door.

“Sit” he said and I did, I smothered the baby with kisses and I saw his eyes darken slightly was I in trouble already.

“I’m sorry, I really am I fell asleep and then-" I started to tremble looking down at the girl, I saw Hunter shake his head.

“Don’t” he said and I stopped worried I would cry more “It wasn’t your fault you didn’t know, there was a unwanted staff here she thought Serena was our child that’s why the lady took her, she happened to be a former yakuza boss’s wife she was looking for revenge” he said bitterly, and they thought taking a baby would help I thought how disgusting.

“Oh god” I breathed and sniffed the girls hair and stroked it.

“It’s ok we’re going for tight security now, don’t apologize it wasn’t your fault” he said leaning back I saw Kyro and Tei jump on him, and I gave a watery smile.

“Thank you” he said softly, which shocked me.

“For what?” I said worried

“For looking after them and trying so hard, thank you” Hunter smiled at me and I smiled back again wishing I wasn’t crying, I hugged the child close to me and kissed her again.

(Hunter)

It wasn’t her fault, no nothing could be her fault. Yet when I watched her take the child a part of me froze. Was she getting too close to the family? Is she going to go crazy after what I reveal to her? After what we did and everything I had to prevent it from happening, could this be the last I will ever see her smiling towards me. Why was she caring for the kids so much? I don’t want her to be close I want her to hate us and not like us.

That’s why I wasn’t sure, what I was feeling when I saw her hold Serena. It was the yakuza lady I wanted to burn she touched Serena, even hurt her slightly and all my anger had been up sky high. Until I saw the girl cry for someone who wasn’t even family, did girls still do that for strangers? Or do they do it with people they care about? Why in the world was she caring for us? Frustration was building up, but I couldn’t hate her.

My throat closed up, if she was like that all the time. I never needed to worry about having kids with her. I would know she would devote herself forever with them and not do anything weird. I wanted her smiling she was better when she did. I never wanted to hurt her but I had to, I had to find that killer or else I would never be free and she will always be the target.

(Blair)

“I think you should take her back home” I said to Hunter who nodded

“I think I will take the kids home and you stay here if you want or go home?” Hunter replied

“No I will stay here and calm down I don’t want to face your family right now, let them know she is safe and all” I said and he looked worried “Please don’t force me I will be fine” I said

“Ok then” he said holding the baby he looked at me again as I stared back, he leaned down and pecked me on the lips before walking away, I saw Kyro and Tei look weird but I also saw their blush they saw something weird and I would be like that too.

“Bye Blair” they both said and hugged my leg, before running after their cousin.

I went back to the office got the equipments and started to sew again. I ended up finishing the costume crying at the same time. I never knew I could multitask like this, it was so hard seeing through blurry eyes. But I was done and I was too scared to go home, I knew something will happen. I wasn’t ready for it.

I managed to pack up and have the courage to leave and go to the house. But even when I stepped out of the car I could feel the pressure of being hit or something. It seems like I have been tortured a lot and I was so tempted to hit them back, but I stopped. Only because they were a yakuza they could kill me anytime. I was so stuck in hell and I wasn’t sure what to do.

“Blair would you please come here” I heard Carina and I gulped, I knew what will happen now I thought as I walked into the room to see the family.

But it wasn’t even seconds before I felt a hand across my face, it stung a lot and I nearly toppled over. What the hell I thought there was another hand trying to aim at my face, and I held back hoping it won’t hit me. I saw a shadow loom over me and I peered over to see Haru, holding on the hand of Kyro’s mum Maybelle who stood looking shocked.

“What are you doing Maybelle?” I heard Kei shout she turned around and glared at me.

“This girl nearly killed my children!” She shouted back furiously, but I didn’t do anything I wanted to bite back, but it didn’t look like it will work.

I was so thankful, Haru was shielding me from this women’s wrath. The last thing I wanted was someone killing me because I nearly killed their kid. When technically it wasn’t my fault I told myself.

“Don’t go saying nonsense!” Kei bit out, I stared at the family then.

Both sisters and Andre stood with terrible gloomy faces. I also saw the shock in the twins face and Maya’s I wasn’t sure what to expect. What did they think I did give the baby to the lady, who claimed to be the wife of a former yakuza? I wasn’t stupid I liked taking care of Serena I never want to hurt her. But I hated how they might be thinking right now.

“I didn’t do anything I swear” I replied scared of my own voice they looked at me like I was stupid, well Maybelle did.

“Are you stupid!” She yelled at me “Do you know what the minute of sleep did? It took made my child be kidnapped right in front of your eyes!” Maybelle screamed “You are one irresponsible girl, I can’t believe all this trouble follows us because of you!” She cried pointing her fingers at me.

“Enough!” said Kei “It wasn’t her fault!”

“It’s never her fault dad! When did you change sides!” She bit out harshly, I felt my mouth go dry.

“I never changed sides I am just stating that it’s unfair to yell at her!” Kei said

“I will never forgive this girl who did this; she deserves to be treated like crap!” Maybelle said and I froze what a mean thing to say.

“STOP IT!” We all heard a child’s shrilly voice, and we turned around to see Kyro and Tei looking angry and pale staring at their mum’s or in Tei's case his aunt's face.

“Kyro and Tei why are you here!” Kei said shocked

“Stop it mum!” Kyro yelled at his mother who paled.

“Watch your language!” Maybelle said

“NO!” He screamed

“Don’t dare yell at Blair!” Tei said looking at his aunt “She doesn’t deserve it!”

“She helped us unlike you parents!” Kyro bit out and they all gasped, as if it wasn’t the truth when it was.

“What are you talking about” said Maybelle

“She tried her hardest to help us and promise us things!” Tei splattered

“She stayed up all night to make a costume that all mothers should be doing!” Kyro yelled at his mother who paled even before a flush creeped up her neck.

“Something which you guys didn’t consider!” Tei yelled back

“She took her time to help us and you didn’t do anything and it’s not fair she gets treated like this, when she protected us regardless!” Kyro yelled back and they both ran away.

I wasn’t sure what to say or feel, was it weird to see two young boys defend me? Yes it was because I wasn’t used to it. I wasn’t used to this, I saw the ladies face pale in fear she probably thinks I did something again. When I didn’t, it’s not something I could do.

“Maybelle” I said and stopped away from Haru

“You stupid girl” she yelled at me

“I don’t care if I am stupid or not, but please don’t refuse their request to go the play they are working really hard on, and they want to show another side to them” I said in a rush she stood frozen “I promised them that their parents would come to see them, they want their parents to see them that’s what they are hoping for they don’t care about anything else” I said

“You stupid wench how dare you –“ She spat

“LISTEN PLEASE!” I screamed shocking everyone when I knew I got their attention I spoke again “Every child wants a parent to appreciate them at what they do hence this play, they want you to go to! Do you know what they said to me? They said their parents don’t love them anymore! You are making them feel insecure! Don’t do that, just promise to go to the play that is all they want please!” I breathed and looked at them. "I don't care if you hate me or anything, I'm very sorry about Serena but please just listen to those boy's request that is all they want and so do I" I cried.

They didn’t say anything, what could they say? I was ranting on my fears on to them not their kids. It’s true they think their parents don’t love them, but I think I was just shouting out my personal problems. I hated to make myself sound like a stupid girl, but I was becoming really upset by the feelings of these people.

So the day ended pretty badly, I stayed awake again all night to fix the clothes so I didn’t need to worry. I hope they are ok and happy. I mean it’s troublesome and stuff but I do hope my message came across well with the parents I mean. The last thing I need is another disappointment but I know deep down that it will be ok.

“Done!” I yawned meaning today would be a good day and the play will go well. I walked up and took a shower and changed into something comfortable

I saw Hunter not here and I wondered where he was. Was he ok? I didn’t see him yesterday either I mean the last thing I wanted was him gone, because of something I didn’t do. Meaning was he still angry with me or something? I missed him and I hated to admit that I really did.

I rushed down to see the kids gone, I looked at the time no wonder I didn’t see anyone. Look at the time! I was clearly a bit more than late, they were probably rehearsing now. They must be wondering where I was, I walked out without having breakfast and then told the driver to rush to the place he did so.

I rushed inside with the clothes and saw them rehearsing, I was right. But I also saw the pain in the boys eyes, I rushed towards them hoping they weren’t angry.

“Boys, I am so sorry!” I said and they looked up and smiled which was so beautiful to me.

“Blair you are here!” Tei screamed hugging me

“I told you she wouldn’t lie to us!” Kyro came along

“Here you go!” I said and showed them the costumes they felt so happy, and I couldn’t contain my happiness.

“You’re so awesome!” They both yelled in unison and I blushed and smiled, I liked to be appreciated it seems like I lack that with the other members. I loved them for telling me the truth which was nice for a change.

So we ended up having a lovely day and put the props up, and helped make the place look lovely for the parents to come and see. The rehearsals were tiring I could see the boys were trying so hard, and they also gave me a grin here and there I gave them a thumbs up. I placed all the stuff on the stage and helped the other parents with the sewing. To say it was a very busy day I think I got tired out easily, but it wasn’t until the parents rolled in that we all realised that the time was near.

“It's ok take a deep breath and do your best!” I said as the people were filling in slowly, I peeked through the curtains to see some of the family members there and I gasped.

“What did you see!” They both said and I giggled

“Check for yourself” I replied smiling wide, they looked shocked and peered out and I saw them freeze they looked back at me, and then looked like they were about to cry.

“Blair my mum’s here and so is Tei’s!” Kyro shouted

“And my dad and Kyro’s dad!” Said Tei excitedly

“Well I was sure they will come are you happy now? Do you think you can do well?” I said and smiled at them.

“YES! THANK YOU!” They both shouted and hugged me really hard I was so happy for them, I saw them get into their places and the teacher was talking away.

I went back to the side so I can draw the curtains and I saw Hunter with a smile, my heart skipped a small beat. What was he doing here? Wait what a dumb thing to think he was here for me, it was for the boys, but I was more than excited to see him staring at me.

“I have to say I have never met a persuasive woman before” Hunter said as he slid towards me, I slightly felt dizzy by his presence.

“Well I never met a guy like you either” I said with a smile

And then without saying anything else, we were kissing again. I was really enjoying it; it felt like I hadn’t kissed anyone in days to come. I was surprised to hear myself moaning. Then I realised we were in school and the curtains will be up so I broke it.

“Sorry maybe next time got to work” I said sheepishly and saw his disappointment

“Fine I’ll stand here till then” he said gruffly

So I pulled the curtain and the play started, I heard a few clapping and then that was it. The play was going on and Tei and Kyro did it beautifully. I saw them beaming up and down and their lines were on point. They were totally awesome and I couldn’t contain my excitement, I saw Hunter shift and I stared at him and laughed slightly. He looked amused too but more over he was really close. I saw Maybelle and Saya laughing and smiling away. I was so right even they didn’t realise it, so glad I threw a fit just for the boys.

“Why did you help them so much?” He finally asked and I knew he would, and I stared at him and sighed.

“I heard about you noticing me on the day where I stood up against the bullies” I said and he looked a bit freaked out by that.

“Oh?” He said curiously.

“Do you know that day I was already having problems, I stood up against those bullies and then I had managed to really pulverize one of the girls” I said gulping remembering the memory of actually hitting her with one of the bricks I found. “I hit her with a brick, I know it was stupid and I was so scared and I hit her, so I went home that day my parents finally decided to divorce they didn’t want me they never cared when they heard about the girl, they said it was the final straw they kicked me out.” I said remembering their exact words of “Demon child” going through my mind. “They said some pretty nasty stuff, they never realised I was there I was invisible, I remember they left me to go somewhere with no money or food, so I starved that night my memories of them are so blurry and so painful I wonder how I survived.” I gulped again and looked at the boys “That day I went to the riverbank and jumped off the bridge thinking I should just die, but the one who saved me was my grandfather he had found me that day nearly drowned, he saved me, protected me and even helped me live on I can’t thank him” I said whispering at the most painful moments of my life.

“I’m sorry” he said and I smiled sadly, oh how those words were so distant to me.

“It wasn’t your fault it was my parents, they didn’t want a child so they had me, until the age of fourteen when I actually went to live with my grandfather, it was hell but in other words they never liked me they thought I was a burden I don’t want the boys to think like that, you guys have a wonderful family I am envious, I could never mingle with my parents children’s now I was always an outcast. It’s sad but I really do think that its best never to make a child feel insecure right?” I said and he nodded sullenly at me was he upset hearing this? “But I don’t mind I lived a great way now, I hope it continues” I said with a smile.

“It seems like it was tough!” He replied looking at me

“No, every child wants their parents approval and want them to love them unconditionally it wasn’t like that with me but I did feel that if I wasn’t born, I wouldn’t have met the most wonderful grandfather ever he was my mum, dad and brother sister. He has taught me a lot and I am grateful I just want people to know that their parents still love them regardless.”

The play had ended and everyone was walking about and talking, I saw the boys hug their parents after they finished bowing. I saw their faces light up it were a really nice day I thought although something was always missing.

I felt Hunters hands slide into mine and I smiled like a school girl did, when a crush held her hand. I was really happy when I saw him smile and wink at me, we went to see the boys hand in hand.

I for once didn’t think that it would last long, it never did.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

ah~ I feel so slow writing I dont mean too! I keep writing too much I think i need to cut down! But thank you again for reading :D 

I hope you enjoyed it!

MonekyMagik 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3M 331K 38
"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang mem...
31.4K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
12.1K 481 48
She puckered up for a high-school prank and sparked a battle of the gods... Sixteen-year-old Sophie has mastered the art of troublemaking. And her ne...