The Maverick(Sword Art Online...

By Storyteller-Maverick

#1 in #swordartonline 10/04/18 Year 2023. The world has been waiting in anticipation for the long awaited Ful... More

Ch.1 The Death Game Aincrad
Ch.2 First Floor Dungeon
Ch.3 Shining Star On A Dark Christmas
Ch.4 The Beast Tamer
Ch.5 Investigation Time
Ch.6 Case Closed
Ch.7 Cotton Candy
Ch.8 An Uplifting Experience
Ch.9 Power Within
Ch.10 Charming Proposal(Not Really)
Ch.11 Welcome To The Family
Ch.12 Lost Data
Ch.13 Game Over
Ch.14 Aftermath Of A Death Game (ALO Arc)
Ch.15 The World Of Fairies
Ch.16 A Fiery Slyph
Ch.17 Journey To The World Tree
Ch.18 The Gank Spank
Ch.19 Saving The Alliance
Ch.20 Complicated Feelings
Ch.21 True Reveal
Ch.22 The Raid on The World Tree
Ch.23 What I Fight For
Ch.24 The World Seed
Ch.26 New Problems(GGO Arc)
Ch.27 Prep Phase
Ch.28 A World of Guns
Ch.29 Prelim
Ch.30 Prelims Pt.2
Ch.31 Downtime
Ch.32 Bullet of Bullets
Ch.33 Investigation Team
Ch.34 The Getaway
Ch.35 To Be Strong
Ch.36 Showtime
Ch.37 Closing Time
Ch.38 The First Step
Ch.39 Mystery Dungeon(Strea)
Ch.40 Strea's Soul
Ch.41 How To Armor(Bonus)
Ch.42 The Holy Sword (Mother's Rosario Arc)
Ch.43 Jötunheimer
Ch.44 Thryheim
Ch.45 Dáinsleif
Ch.46 Christmas Time
Ch.47 Christmas Time Pt.2
Ch.48 A Challenger Approaches
Ch.49 It's The Showdown
Ch.50 Yuuki & The Sleeping Knights
Ch.51 Boss Prep
Ch.52 Boss Time
Ch.53 Yuuki Konno
Ch.54 One Wish
Ch.55 Brave New World
Valentine's Day Contest
I'm Only Watching You. (Sinon Valentine's Day)
You're My Medicine (Yuuki Valentine's Day)
Ch.56 A New Place (Season 3)
Ch.57 The Fabled Ice Cave
Special: Ordinal Scale
Ch.58 Fade to Black
Ch.59 Underworld
Ch.60 Learning the World
Ch.61 Style
Ch.62 Rath
Ch.63 Alicization
Ch.64 Will Power
Ch.65 Elite Disciple
Ch.66 Nobles
Ch.67 Desensitized
Ch.68 Prisoners
Ch.69 Break
Ch.70 Gear Up
Ch.71 Crimson Arrow
Ch.72 Knightly Duties
Ch.73 Pride as a Knight
Ch.74 Golden
Ch.75 Ceasefire
Ch.76 Alliance
Ch.77 Coded Eye
Ch.78 Friendship
Ch.79 Discussions and Humanity
Ch.80 Azure Wings
Ch.81 Quinella (Season 3 Part 1 Finale)
My True Feelings (Leafa Valentine's Day)
Ch.82 Brief Respite (Season 3 Part 2: War of the Underworld)
Ch.83 Ingition Of War
Ch.84 Before The Storm
Ch.85 Last Day of Peace
Ch.86 This Is War
Ch.87 Eyes Open
Ch.88 Truth Of The Underworld
Ch.89 The Crimson Battalion
Ch.90 Two Outta One Ain't Bad
Ch. 91 Hot Pursuit
Ch.92 Calvary
Ch.93 Coffin's Arrival
Ch.94 Killer Instinct

Ch.25 One Blushing Sylph

15.9K 316 96
By Storyteller-Maverick

I don't know why I tried to play games after working on my bike all day.Probably because I didn't want to bail on Sugu.As soon as I logged in I was on my bed and I wanted to get up but the bed felt so good.

Maverick:Maybe i'll rest my eyes for a few minutes.

I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

......

I got out of the shower and put on some comfortable clothes before going downstairs to grab a quick drink and then I quickly made my way upstairs where I ran into Kazuto.

Kazuto:Oh Sugu,what're you in a hurry for?

Sugu:O-oh i'm just going to meet up with Y/N in ALO.

I slightly blushed at the thought.

Kazuto:Are you blushing?

Sugu:Huh?!T-that's none of your business!

I dashed passed him and ran into my room while my mind started racing.This is the first time i've been able to hangout with Y/N since the whole ALO incident.This is finally my alone time with him.I rolled around with my pillow giggling to myself before putting on my Amusphere.

Sugu:Link Start!

In ALO

I opened my eyes and I woke up in my room.I checked my friends list and saw that Y/N was online.I checked for his location and he was in another tavern.I closed my menu and made my way there.When I got there he wasn't on the main floor which meant he was in a room.I walked upstairs and found his room.I knocked on it.

Leafa:Maverick?It's me Leafa.

I didn't get an answer.

Leafa:Maverick?You there?

I saw that his door was openable to friends so I opened his door and walked in and noticed him sleeping.I walked up to him and looked at him while he slept.He looked so cute when he was sleeping.He slightly shivered and I looked at the weather in the game and it was cold.I don't know
why but looking at Maverick while he was in the covers made me want to do that too.I took off my usual attire and slipped into some casual clothes and climbed into the bed with Maverick.He slightly groaned and turned on his side.I was intensely staring at his sleeping face.So cute...

Maverick continued to sleep as I watched him.He looked so peaceful when he's sleeping that I began to daydream a little.I didn't even notice he was looking at me right now.When I came to that realization,my face got a little red and felt hot.I noticed he was still half asleep by his eyes barely being open and his voice being deeper than usual.

Maverick:*yawn*Hey Leafa...

Leafa:Hi!H-how are you?!

Maverick:I'm fine...you?

Leafa:I-i'm fine!I'm j-just gonna get up now!

I tried to get up but Maverick wrapped his arm around my waist.

Leafa:W-what are you doing?!

Maverick:It's cold and....mm you're so warm.....

Leafa:You have a blanket!

Maverick:I do but.....you're so comfortable....

Leafa:Fine,I'll let you have it your way...

Maverick:Heh.....thanks,Leafa.

Maverick's grip on me slightly tightened as he fell back asleep.I smiled and held him close to me.

......

Maverick:Ah,sorry for falling asleep on ya.So,what do you want to do?

Leafa:It's fine.Let's take a walk through town.

Maverick:Okay.

We headed out of the tavern and I was about to start walking when Leafa stopped me.

Maverick:Yeah?

Leafa:Can I.......hold hands with you?

I looked at Leafa as she smiled sheepishly.

Leafa:I-I mean we don't have to if you don't want to....But,it very crowded and I'd rather not lose you and uh.....

Maverick:I'm fine with it.

Leafa:Huh?

I took Leafa's hand as our fingers interlocked.The bustling noise from NPCs and players were high as we began to take a stroll around the city of Sylvain.We walked through Sylvain talking about what we've been up to since the party after truly putting the whole SAO case to a close.As we were walking I overheard a group of players talking.

Player 1:I tried that quest but it's equal amounts of scary and bugged.

Player 2:What do you mean?

Player 3:You haven't heard about the quest?!

Player 2:Can't say I have.

Player 3:So apparently if you go into this one hidden dungeon down in the neutral territory you'll reach an empty boss room.Every players has stated the same thing.When you go and stand in the boss room you'll hear a mysterious voice.It sounds like a girl crying.

Player 2:What happens after you hear that?

Player 3:That's it,you get teleported back outside.So players are trying to find out how to progress.But it's kinda hard since the enemies respawn fast and the dungeon is never in the same location as the last.

Player 2:A mystery quest huh?

Gonna make a mental note to check that out one day.Leafa and I continued walking until we reached a balcony overviewing a huge lake.The sun was shining on the water making the lake shine.I leaned on the rail and looked out into the distance feeling the water breeze and the smell of saltwater entering my nostrils.Leafa leaned on the rail next to me and scooted real close,her head resting on my shoulder.

Leafa:Beautiful,isn't it?

Maverick:No doubt about it.

Leafa:I'm glad I finally got to hangout with you.I don't think we've gotten any alone time.

Maverick:I know.

We both gazed out into the lake in silence.After some time,we began to go shopping.Buying some herbs and ingredients for food and drinks,and a couple of potions for restock.The sun was on it's way down by the time we got back to the tavern.

Leafa:Man,they had some good deals.My pockets definitely feel lighter now.

Maverick:Same.

Leafa:Thanks for getting on even though you were tired.

Maverick:No problem.It was fun.

Leafa:Let's do this again sometime,okay?

Maverick:Definitely.

Leafa and I spent the rest of the day together until nightfall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 54 10
In an alternate universe of Sword Art Online, Alice Zuberg has entered Sword Art Online in hopes of a great VR experience. However, her hopes of a go...
163 8 5
DISCLAIMER I do not own Sword Art Online, nor the characters in it. Very few are original characters. This is to be non profit, solely for entertainm...
173K 3.7K 96
(Y/N) is a normal kid. Originally, he didn't want any part of SAO, but his friend had other plans. Join (Y/N) as he tries to survive the tragedy of S...
2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...