Yu-Gi-Oh! Xenus

By YGOXenus

In the far future, Duel Monsters has taken a turn. Duelists no longer use the Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monste... More

About Zeo Monsters
I. First School Duel (Part 1)
II. First School Duel (Part 2)
III. Battle With Sirens
IV. Yellow's Princess
V. Space Tactics
VI. Autocon Mayhem
VII. Detention's Due
IX. Love Game
X. Ice Age
XI. The Rematch
XII. Showdown with Fire and Water
XIII. Hyper Zeo
XIV. Wings of Terror
XV. Burning Deployment
XVI. Dragon Master vs Machine King
XVII. Beast of the Sea
XVIII. Real Steel
XIX. New Threat (Part 1)
XX. New Threat (Part 2)
XXI. Relic Master
XXII. Tao Force (Part 1)
XXIII. Tao Force (Part 2)
XXIV. Power of One
XXV. Heart and Soul (Part 1)
XXVI. Heart and Soul (Part 2)
XXVII. Zeo Solution
XXVIII. Family Trials
XXIX. Back In Action
XXX. Clone of Darkness (Part 1)
XXXI. Clone of Darkness (Part 2)
XXXII. Last School Duels
XXXIII. Cosmic Terror
XXXIV. Magic vs Technology
XXXV. Dragon Tamer Showdown
XXXVI. Beginning of the End (Part 1)
XXXVII. Beginning of the End (Part 2)
XXXVIII. This Is War
XXXIX. Sea-Machine Tag Team
XL. No Angels
XLI. Seismic Power
XLII. Burn It Down
XLIII. Promise of Sorrow (Part 1)
XLIV. Promise of Sorrow (Part 2)
XLV. Flames of Pain (Part 1)
XLVI. Flames of Pain (Part 2)
XLVII. Waves of Love (Part 1)
XLVIII. Waves of Love (Part 2)
XLIX. Storm of Revenge (Part 1)
L. Storm of Revenge (Part 2)
LI. Heart of Unity (Part 1)
LII. Heart of Unity (Part 2)
LIII. Heart of Unity (Part 3)
LIV. Brothers (Part 1)
LV. Brothers (Part 2)
LVI. Itaru Crisis (Part 1)
LVII. Itaru Crisis (Part 2)
LVIII. Two Hearts Apart (Part 1)
LIX. Two Hearts Apart (Part 2)
LX. Pain's Origin (Part 1)
LXI. Pain's Origin (Part 2)
LXII. Song of Babylon (Part 1)
LXIII. Song of Babylon (Part 2)
LXIV. Creation's Betrayal
LXV. In The Name of Unity (Part 1)
LXVI. In The Name of Unity (Part 2)
LXVII. In The Name of Unity (Part 3)
LXVIII. In The Name of Unity (Part 4)
LXIX. In The Name of Unity (Part 5)
LXX. Final Bout (Part 1)
LXXI. Final Bout (Part 2)

VIII. Election Day

507 13 5
By YGOXenus

Rank President Election Day finally came and Benta couldn't have been any happier. Today meant that if he managed to win the election, he'd get to be in charge of all Yellow Class students.

He figured that his lose against Yuko wasn't a complete bummer. Benta made some new friends. People who have also lost to Yuko in the past week. Their votes were all his.

"I have this in the bag." Benta gloated as he, Tammi, and Yuko wandered the halls.

"Yeah. I'm glad you decided to take on a job like this." Tammi agreed.

Yuko was too focused on shuffling his deck. He wasn't going to duel anybody at the moment which confused his friends. "What if I drew Monster Reborn and Pot of Greed when a duel starts? That would be cool." It then seemed to dawn upon him that Benta had asked him question.

"Did you vote already Yuko?"

"Yeah of course man. But I don't see the point. Would you have any power over anything? Back at KCA..."

"KCA is a whole other ball game Yuko. DHA actually gives their presidents presidenty things to do like planning class rallies, field trips, and Duel Tournaments." Benta explained. Yuko's eyes widened.

"Duel Tournaments!! Dude, I'm in! Who's the prez for the Reds?"

Tammi walked over to a paper pinned to a wall. It listed the presidental canidates for each rank. "Let's see. For Red, there's Tommy Jacobs and Betty Snooty."

"Tommy....and Betty?" Yuko looked really aggrivated. "Those two don't know what a Kuriboh is much less dueling."

Tammi then looked up for the Blue class. "Victoria and Jessica. No suprise there."

"Wait. Why didn't Kenji run for prez?" Yuko asked. "He would be great."

Tammi giggled. "Maybe, but I don't expect Kenji to be leading anybody but himself." She then glanced over at Benta. He stared blankly at the canidates for the Yellow class. "What's up Benta?" She looked at the sheet and saw a name she didn't expect under Benta's. "He can't be."

Yuko looked too and scratched his head. "Who's Tanner Mitchell?"

"I am." Tanner walked up behind Benta. "Nice election we've got going on here huh Benta?"

Benta gritted his teeth and balled his fist. Tanner was his number one rival. The two has been at each other's throats since the school year started. Tanner always tried to beat Benta at whatever he was good at. "It'll be nicer once I win."

"That's funny. If I recall, you've never beaten me at anything." Tanner teased.

"Oh it'll be different this time." The bell rang. It was time for the assembly. "Guess we're about to find out the results."

*****

The whole school sat in the gym. Benta stood on the Duel Field next to Tanner and the other canidates. Yuko and Tammi could feel the tension rising all the way from the top row on the bleachers.

"If these people didn't vote for Benta, I don't know what to tell them. This Tanner guy looks like a jerk." Yuko said.

"He is." Tammi said. "Ugh I can't stand him. I hit on me once."

Yuko laughed. He found it funny that someone would hit on her. She was too bossy as Yuko liked to put it.

"What's so funny?! I'm attractive!!"

"Whatever you say Tam." Yuko turned his attention back to Benta, who was beginning to look nervous.

Tanner smirked at Benta. "Good luck Benta."

Benta balled his fist. "Like you mean it."

The principal finally walked onto the field. "Now let's get this election started! I hope everyone voted for your class presidents!" She opened a red envelope. "And the Red Class President is Betty Snooty!!"

"What?!" Yuko cried out. Some people around him glared and some laughed. He rolled his eyes as Betty grabbed the mic from the principal.

"I'm grateful to have everyone trust me to guide and represent the Red Class! I love you guys like that cute brown fur ball I see on TV!"

Yuko shook his head and sighed. "I told you she didn't know what a Kuriboh was." He said to Tammi.

"I'm glad I'm not a Red."

The principal then pulled out a yellow envelope. Tanner and Benta tensed up and the tension grew stronger. "And the Yellow Class President is...." Yuko and Tammi leaned forward as the principal read the paper. Her eyes widened followed by Benta and Tanner. "Why...it's a draw!"

Most of the Yellow Class students and Yuko gasped. Tanner and Benta glared at eachother. "That has to be wrong!" Tanner claimed.

"Yeah! I should've beat him!!" Benta added.

"Okay okay. How should we settle this in a tie-breaker?" Principal said rubbing her chin.

Yuko shot up. "DUEL!!" Everyone stared at him and laughed. He didn't really mind the attention. He was focused on seeing Benta duel.

Tammi stood up too. "YEAH!! WHOOP HIS BUTT BENTA!!"

Benta couldn't stop smiling. He was happy to have his friends encourage. He turned to Tanner. "A duel sounds perfect."

Tanner smirked. "It'll be fun to beat you twice in one day."

The principal smiled and went along with the program. She was excited to see a duel. "Well this is a nice treat! I guess we're having a duel!! Everyone clear the field. This is going to be good." Everyone else got off the field as Benta and Tanner walked to opposite ends of the field.

They activated their gear. "Tanner, you're going down. This duel will settle every conflict we've had and I plan on winning this!!" Benta said as he drew his cards.

Tanner drew his cards. "Oh please. We both know I'm better than you."

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"I'll start."-Tanner

•Tanner(4000): Draws. Summons Bio Spider(Earth/Lv.4/2000 atk).

"I'll end my turn with that."-Tanner

"That's it? Wow."-Yuko

"Yuko don't underestimate this guy. He's pretty tough."-Tammi

"My move."-Benta

•Benta(4000): Draws.

"Bad news Tanner. A storm's coming your way!!"-Benta

Activates Lightning Vortex and destroys Bio Spider.

"Whatever Benta."-Tanner

"Guess this duel will be a quick one."-Benta

Summons Autocon Scout: Beeble(Earth/Lv.4/1600).

"When Beeble is summoned, I can add another 'Autocon' to my hand."-Benta

Activates Beeble's effect and adds Autocon Samurai: Drifa to his hand.

"Now attack directly!"-Benta

Attacks directly with Beeble. (Tanner:4000/2400)

"I'll end my turn there."-Benta

"Hehe. You just helped me out."-Tanner

•Tanner(2400): Draws.

"During the Standby Phase of the turn following Bio Spider's destruction, I can Special Summon two Spider Egg Tokens onto your side of the field!!"-Tannar

Activates Bio Spider's effect from his graveyard and Special Summons two Spider Egg Tokens(Earth/Lv.1/0 def) onto Benta's field.

"He set Benta up!!"-Yuko

"You set me up!!"-Benta

"What can I say? I'm just smart like that."-Tanner

Summons Bio Mantis(Earth/Lv.4/1700 atk) activates its effect.

"When Bio Mantis is summoned when you control more monsters than me, I can Special Summon another insect from my hand!"-Tanner

Special Summons Bio Beetle(Earth/Lv.3/1300 atk).

"Oh no. This is bad."-Tammi

"What T?"-Yuko

"His ace is coming."-Tammi

"Watch and learn Benta. I'm going to blow you away and win this election!"-Tanner

Melds Bio Mantis(Earth) and Bio Beetle(Earth) to Zeo Summon Bionized Antman(Earth/Lv.7/2600 atk).

*****

A man in a purple battle suit wearing an ant shaped metal mask rose from the ground.

*****

"Your Antman doesn't scare me."-Benta

"We'll see. Attack his monster, Antman!!"-Tanner

Attacks and destroys Beeble with Antman. (Benta:4000/3000)

"Now for my victory move."-Tanner

Activates Antman's effect. (Antman:2 ZU/1 ZU)

"Antman switches all tokens on the field to attack mode and he can attack every single one!!"-Tanner

Switches both of the Spider Egg Tokens to attack mode(0 atk).

"Benta get your guard up!!"-Yuko

"Antman take down token number one!"-Tanner

Attacks and destroys one Spider Egg Token with Antman. (Benta:3000/400)

"I won't lose Tanner."-Benta

"Too bad. Looks like you just did!!"-Tanner

Attacks and destroys the last Spider Egg Token with Antman.

"I'm not losing! By discarding Autocon Guard:Siser from my hand, I can reduce my damage to zero!!"-Benta

Benta activates Autocon Guard: Siser's effect in his hand.

"Ugh. You won't get away next time. I end my turn."-Tanner

"Gee Tanner."-Benta

•Benta(400): Draws.

"You really thought you had me there. Sorry to tell you this, but I'm winning this."-Benta

Activates Autocon Reborn.

"This spell revives an Autocon from my grave!"-Benta

Special Summons Beeble(Earth/Lv.4/1600 atk).

"Now for the monster I added to my hand."-Benta

Summons Autocon Samurai: Drifa(Earth/Lv.4/1800 atk).

"Alright Benta!! Put this guy in his place!!"-Yuko

"Let's rock it Beeble and Drifa!"-Benta

Melds Beeble(Earth) and Drifa(Earth) to Zeo Summon Autocon Champion: Optima(Earth/Lv.6/2300 atk).

"It's the card from the duel you had with Yuko. No worries. I'll pumble that thing to the ground."-Tanner

"You won't get the chance."-Benta

Equips Primal Saber to Optima.

"What does that thing do?"-Tanner

"You'll find out, but first, Optima has to attack!!"-Benta

Attacks Antman with Optima.

"When Optima attacks a level seven or higher Zeo monster, his attacks points are doubled!!"-Benta

Activates Optima's effect. (Optima:2 ZU/1 ZU) (Optima:2300 atk/4600 atk)

"And as for Primal Saber, it gains Optima 1000 more attack points!!"-Benta

Activates Primal Saber's effect. (Optima:4600 atk/5600 atk)

"B-but...that means.."-Tanner

"You lose. I hope you're okay with not being president. Optima, Primus Slash!!!!"-Benta

Destroys Antman with Optima. (Tanner:2400/0) Benta wins.

[DUEL END]

Everyone cheered for Benta on his victory. He had never felt so loved before. Tanner, on the other half, felt embarrassed.

"I-I...I demand a rematch!!" Tanner said.

Benta laughed. "Sorry Tanner, but I won fair and square."

Yuko jumped up and shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yeah that's right!!! That's my best friend!!!"

Tammi pulled his arm. "Sit down!!"

Everyone began to chant Benta's name.

"Thank you guys!! I won't let the Yellow Class down!!!" Benta yelled and glanced over at Tanner. "But I'll need the help of my vice president along the way."

Tanner's eyes widened. "Really?"

Benta shook Tanner's hand. "Yeah. Guess we're partners now. Let's take this school by storm!!"

Featured Zeo Monster:

1. Bionized Antman

-Lv.7

-Earth

-Zeo/Insect/Effect

-2600/1600

-2 Earth-Attribute Insect-Type Monsters

-When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can banish one Zeon Unit to switch all Tokens on the field to ATK. This card can attack all Tokens on the field.

Like, Comment and Follow. THANKS FOR READING :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 131 13
Jason a normal human grew up playing yugioh and at the age of 17 barely turning 18 he wakes up to do his last year of school but when he walks on cam...
75.2K 492 17
What if Jaden had not only his elemental heroes but also the three most powerful cards in duel monsters, the three Egyptian gods, and he was working...
18.2K 216 17
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Also FFStoryReader22 on fanfi...
6.1K 55 24
[5th year anniversary book] "It's the wings of fate that blinds us together." (Y/N) (L/N) is a duelist in Heartland City. He attends a school called...