TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is stubborn, hot-headed and hard to control. She is very arrogant and savage like her mom. But she is eve... More

Who Cares?!
It's Life
Meeting Her.
First Deal
Blue Orbs
Caught Up!!!!
Mysterious Fairy
Coward
Volcano
Messing Around
Not Heaven
Kick His Ass
Visible Changes
A Coffee With Each Other
If Things Are Sort Out
Viral Virus
Whatever Happens, Happens For A Reason
By Hook Or By Crook
I Am Not
You Have To Cope Up
Around Milan (Part-1)
Around Milan (Part-2)
Around Milan (Part-3)
Dinner Date
Horrible
To Melbourne
Missing him
Sudden Decision
Don't Care
Even If I Die
Don't Trust You Anymore
Finish The Game
Sydney Incident
Not True!!!
Even Me
Truth Is Beautiful
Cruel Life!!!
Cause I Am A Blaster
His Discomfort Zone
How Far Will I Go!!!
Nothing More Than That
Billions Of Beats
Victoria Payton???
Hell Woman
Untold Story
Past Is A Curse
Engraved Truth (Part-1)
Egraved Truth (Part-2)
I Won't Let Him Down
Insecurities
The Call
Answer
Surprise
Disaster
Shocking
His Reactions
Someone Special
Invitation Card
Not Surprising
Not Sure
Without Any Doubt
What A Day!!!!
Eugene Cassian
Depth Of Love
A New Home
Bitter And Better
Very Close
A Bit Love, A Bit Magic
His Reasons
Love Never Ends
Beautiful Moments
Let's Wish For Good Thing
Love Is Evergreen
Struggling With Happiness
No More Trouble For Him
A Mother And Her Feelings
Explanation
Healing Touch
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

A Fresh Start

7.3K 335 58
By HiddenInTheEpic

Theodore's POV

" Where's my file?" I asked her from upstairs.

" Which file?" She shouted from downstairs.

" Blue one." I shouted back.

" It's on the couch, God!!!! Theo, why can't you just get things which are in front of your eyes???" She shouted again.

" Thanks, babe." I said and quickly entered the room and took the file. I checked the file if it was the one I was searching for. I saw it was the one. I smiled. I took my jacket and my laptop. I was ready to go to office. I was getting out of the room. I stopped at once as I saw her entering the room blocking my way. I looked at her surprisingly.

" What happened, babe?" I asked her.

" Did you remember what I told you last night?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly.

" Which one?" I asked and she glared at me.

" Well, about Stanley?! I will be careful." I said.

" Not this one." She said narrowing her eyes.

" Then?" I asked.

" You really forgot about it?!!" She asked me.

" Yes, I really forgot I think." I said and sighed.

" How can you forget like this, Theo." She said and looked at me with cold eyes.

" I am sorry, extremely sorry." I said totally forgotten about. Seriously I shouldn't do it.

" No sorry is accepted. Just reach at Eugene's school by 11:00 AM. Don't be late." She said and I sighed. How can I forget about this!!!! Today is parents meeting in Eugene's school. And this why she is not going Office today. Shit!! I forgot it. I sighed. I took my phone and called Jeremy.

" Hello, Theo?" He said.

" Hello, Jeremy. Can you help me a bit today?" I asked.

" Sure. What's that?" I asked him. 

" I can't attend the meeting today. Can you handle it for me?" I asked him.

" I can. But why aren't you coming? Are you sick?" He asked.

" No, I am perfectly fine." I said.

" Then? You know how important this meeting is." He said.

" I have a more important meeting today." I said.

" Which one?" He asked.

" Parents meeting at Eugene's school." I said.

" Oh, alright. Go then. I will handle it here. You no need to be worried. Attend the parents meeting." He said.

" Thanks." I said to Jeremy.

" You are welcome." He said.

" See you tomorrow at the meeting with Turner." I said and hung up.

I went to the room and kept back my laptop and files. I changed into white shirt and black pants. I can't go to school in business attire. Right? I came downstairs searching for that mother son duo who are usually ignoring me. I sighed. But I love them both more than anything. Cause, they are my family. My own family. I am not alone anymore.

" What happened?" I heard Naomi.

" What happened?" I asked confusingly.

" Aren't you going to office today?" She asked.

" No, parents meeting is more important than office." I said.

" Really?" She asked happily.

" Yes. As we took Eugene's responsibility we should fulfill them properly." I said. She tugged herself with me. I smiled.

" I know you can be the best dad in the world. After my dad actually." She said and I chuckled. Then sighed.

" I don't know, babe. I just don't. After my dad was gone, I just shut myself. I stopped believing in happiness. I didn't know I can ever be happy. Now I got you both as my family. You guys are my happiness and I will try my best to make you both happy and I promise I will not let anything harm you guys." I said. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

It passed one month of our wedding day. Things were sorting out. I know you guys will ask why I have told my mom not to meet me. You might think I haven't forgave her. But no I had forgave her. I did. Yes, I admit I love my mom a lot. I always craved for her love when I was little boy. But the cause I never knew that I was reminding her of my dad and that which was hurting her. I don't want to hurt her more. I still need her love but not by hurting her.

And she came here a few days back. I didn't meet her. I told them going out of Italy for some business meeting. But all the time I was in Edwards House. At least I am happy that Naomi and Eugene are getting close to mom and Meryl.

" Breakfast?" She asked.

" Yeah, go serve it. I will just come." I said.

" Come fast." She said.

" Yes, coming. Where is Eugene?" I asked.

" He is on breakfast table." She said and I nodded and followed her.

Naomi's POV

It was my life full of happiness with my family. Theo is a wonderful person. He is too much nice for me. I am like before, an arrogant person. But still we both love each other a lot.

Now, we are not just a couple we adopted Eugene. We are also parents. We need to take care of him. I want to give him a perfect family environment. It will help him to forget about his past. I just don't want him to remember his past. I want him to forget everything. I opened the door of his room. It was time to get up.

" Baby?" I called him softly and raked his hair. He was hugging the pillow next to him. I kissed his forehead. He stirred a bit and opened his eyes, still trying to open eyelids properly.

" Good morning, Mama." He said in his babyish voice. I smiled.

" Good morning, baby. It's time to get up, sweetheart." I said and he sat up at once. I ruffled his hair as he was rubbing his eyes with his palm. " You know there is a gift for you. Someone send you yesterday." I said.

" Who?" He looked at me with widen eyes.

" It came from Australia you know?" I said.

" Tris?" He asked.

" Yes, he send you a gift." I said. He smiled.

" He is a little boy. He gets excited about everything." He said. I sometimes get confused why Eugene is sometimes acts too much advance of his own age!!! I talked with Theo. He said you can relax and be happy that he is too much intelligent. But still...

" Don't you get excited, baby?" I asked.

" I do. But he gets over excited." He said and I laughed.

" Now, he send you a gift, don't you think you should send him one back?" I asked. He was silent for a moment.

" Yes, I will send him one back." He said and I kissed his forehead.

" Get freshen up and  let's meet your teachers today." I said. He got down from the bed and I came downstairs.

" Where is my file?" I heard Theo. Good!! Why can't he find out things in front of him?!!

" Which one?" I asked.

" Blue one." He said.

" On the couch." I said and sighed. But did he forget about the parents meeting?!!! I went upstairs. He was going to office. I told him about parents meeting again and came downstairs. I found Eugene sitting on the dining hall in his school uniform. I serve him the breakfast.

After a while I saw Theo in casual attire. Isn't he going to office?!! As I asked him he told me family is more important than work for him. I know that.

We had our breakfast. I went to get ready for Eugene's school. I was coming out suddenly my phone was ringing. I saw the caller ID and it showed MIL. Yes, Theo's Mom was calling. I received the call at once.

" Good morning, dear." She said.

" Good morning, MIL." I said and she chuckled.

" You can call me by my name too." She said.

" Will think about that." I said and both of us laughed. " It's almost evening there right?" I asked.

" Yes and I made pavlova, want some?" She asked.

" That's not fair. You said you will sent me the recipe." I said.

" I will, don't while." She said. " Are you going to school?" She asked.

" Yes." I said.

" Where is Theo?" She asked softly.

" He is also going. Waiting downstairs for me." I said. I know she is sighing deeply there on the other side.

" Ok, go then. Bye. Take care. Talk to you later." She said.

" You too take care. Bye." I said and hung up. I sighed.

" Mama!!!" I heard Eugene.

" Coming baby." I said and ran out of the room. The next moment my heel twisted and I closed my eyes being ready to kiss the ground but I felt someone wrapped arms around my waist and made me stand. I knew it was Theo.

" Careful!!! What are you doing?" He asked I kissed his cheek and ran downstairs after saying 'thanks, babe.' I heard him sighing.

" Come fast, Theo. We are going to be late." I said.

" Coming. Where is my son?" Theo asked me.

" He called me from downstairs." I said.

" He went upstairs but didn't come back." Theo said.

" I am here, Dad." We found him sitting on the couch in hall.

" What are you doing, baby?" I asked.

" My shoes." He showed the shoes. He was struggling to tie up the shoes.

" Let me help you." Theo said and tied the shoes. Eugene was very attentively watching the process.

" So, will you remember how to do this?" Theo asked him smilingly.

" Yes, Dad." Eugene said.

" That's like my boy. Let's go to school and meet your teachers. I know they will only appreciate you. After all you are a good boy." Theo said and Eugene nodded weakly.

" Is there anything which you want to tell us?" Theo asked.

" I don't like geography." He said.

" If you don't like geography, then you no need to learn it." Theo said. Urrrghh!! What!?

" Really?" Eugene asked.

" Yes. Let's not study Geography." Theo said.

" Thank you." Eugene said smilingly and ran out of the house.

" Theo, he needs to learn the basic at least." I said.

" Leave it on me. I will make him read it but another way. Trust me after that Geography will be his favorite subject." He said and I sighed.

" Ok. Just don't spoil him. Other than that you can do anything." I said.

" Trust me. Will you?" He asked.

" More than myself." I said and we got out of the house to reach Eugene's school.

We started a new life with new aspects. I don't expect much from life. I just want a little bit happiness and my family to live happily ever after. I don't need a fairy tale. I just want this new fresh start be the best thing for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16M 471K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
10.6K 332 39
Naomi,A High School Senior. She's 17 And Lives With Her Mom And Her Older Brother,Darren(19).Darren Has A Friend,August Alsina. Which is Naomi's Crus...
352K 8.1K 22
Summary: Theodore knight your 26 year old hot billionaire. He never has had a girlfriend and doesn't believe in love. This will all change when his p...
3.7M 18.1K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...