Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One S...

By DreamerFae

A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka. More

Author's Note
Angry Touka
Come Back
High School
Fake Lovers
Sick
Talks
Beach At Night
Can't Say No
First Kiss
Party
Reunion
Flowers
Magazine
Kingdom Love
Consolation
Story
Forever
Jealousy
Not Alone
Photograph
Ferris Wheel
Requests?
Drunk
Training
7-1-2015
I'll Save You
Visit [Haise x Touka]
Back
Couple
Return
Day
Injured
Study
Heart
Dress
The Morning After
Nightmare
Pampering
Music
Angry Kaneki
COMMENTS
Young
Shopping
Promise
Drunk
Requests #2
Birds
Pacify
One Relaxing Day
Halloween Special
Bath
Stalking
Date
Break-Back
Yandere
Deal
Love I
Love II
That Day
Merry Christmas
Christmas
New Year
Sharing
Massage
Kaneki's Birthday
Disabled
Valentines' Day
Meeting I
Meeting II
Fate
School
Dove & Ghoul
Black Reaper [Haise x Touka]
Video Games
Pregnant
Acting
RE:member
Haircut
POLL
I Miss You
Day Off [Haise x Touka]
Online
Prank
Babysitting
Prom
Baking
Comfort
Attention
Rabbit
Bee
Chance
Chance II
Beach
Back
Ice Queen
Different
Rainy Day
A Second Chance
Purikura
Christmas
Valentines' Special
Plan
Again
Butler & Princess
7 Minutes in Heaven
Nightmare
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW!
I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS PT2
IshidaAppreciation
Day Off
Blind
Finally
I Was Tagged
Newlyweds' Night
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human II
Ice Skating
Mistake
Presents
Meant To Be
Meant To Be II
Books
Always
TAKING REQUESTS! đź–‹
A New Person
A New World
Jealousy
Day Off
Sorry
Rude Much???
Breathe
Breathe II
Crush
Return
Babysitting II
Father At Home
Easter Game
Kou
Hello, Goodbye
Papa's & Mama's Girl
Overprotective
Asphyxia
asphyxia II
Back to School
Insecurities
Ring
The End and The Beginning
Playdate
Along The Way
Mutual
After a long day at work...
Mama's Sick
Beach with Ichika
Krieg
Krieg II
Pistanthrophobia
Pistanthrophobia II
fĂĽr immer
Christmas
Birthday Surprise

Honeymoon

2.9K 74 38
By DreamerFae

Request by -back-in-black-

For their honeymoon, Touka decided to let Kaneki handle it since he looked super excited and hyped up for it. But it didn't mean that she allowed him to hide it from her, though she knew it was his way of a surprise. Her patience was wearing thin.

"Ken! For the last time, where are you taking me?! It's been 12 hours and we're still not there yet." Touka pouted, eyes seeing nothing but black with the blindfold over her eyes he had insisted only be removed when they reach their destination.

"Just a little more." Kaneki calmly said, holding her hand tightly to guide her down the helicopter safely. When she stepped down, she felt the soft ground beneath her slippers. Not being able to pinpoint what it was yet, she continued walking with only her husband's hand guiding her.

"This better be worth the long flight." She warned.

"It will be, I promise."

The couple then walked for 10 minutes until they reached their hotel, by which she could tell from the staff asking Kaneki if they have a reservation and the small chat about the room number and card. He then brought her to their room and she heard the sound of a door sliding sideways before she felt the cool breeze hitting her face. Finally, he took off her blindfold.

"Tadah! We're at the Maldives! Do you like it?" Kaneki asked, smiling.

The first thing she saw was tufts of white clouds in the blue sky drifting past. Her eyes then focused on how the jewel-blue ocean spread out infinitely and how the waves hit the sand so gently. The smell of salt permeated the air and she closed her eyes to enjoy the breeze. Opening her eyes, she turned to her husband and tacked him with a hug. "I love it, Ken. Thank you."

He grinned and returned the hug. "You're welcome. Then shall we go?"

The couple changed into their swimsuits which consisted of a black off-shoulder ruffled bikini top and high-waist bikini bottoms for Touka, and a pair of black board shorts accompanied with a white jacket for Kaneki. He couldn't take his eyes off of his wife and knowing how guys will definitely ogle her, he removed his jacket and put it around her shoulders. She wears it without complaints because she knew he cared about her.

These are how their outfit looks like!

Grabbing some necessities, they then headed down to the beach. Touka sighed at the soft feeling of the sand underneath her feet and inhaled the fresh smell of the sea breeze. As soon as they laid down their mat on the sand to put their belongings, Touka grabbed Ken's hand and ran towards the water. Kaneki took out his water-proof camera and turned it on.

"Look here, Touka-chan!" He called and she smiled at the camera. Snap.

She turned back and watched as her feet submerge into the clear blue water. While Kaneki was looking through the camera settings, Touka got an idea and grinned evilly. She clasped her hands together, grabbed a bunch of water in them and threw it in her husband's face.

Kaneki sputtered and wiped the water off his face with his hands. Seeing her cheeky grin, he knew what she was up to and grabbed water to splash at her. Touka dodged it skillfully and moved to take more but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Oh no you don't." He said, grinning.

The female turned on her heels and started running. "Catch me if you can!" She shouted and he ran after her. The couple ran along the shoreline, with Kaneki quickly shortening the distance between them. Once he was right behind her, he caught her in his arms and pulled her back against her chest.

They laughed together and Kaneki brought out the camera. Positioning his arm to wrap around her waist while her hand squeezed his, he held the camera away from them and the two of them smiled. He then clicked the button and snapped a picture.

"Let's go into the water," Kaneki said, taking her hand and guiding her towards the ocean.

They stepped into the crystal clear water once again and walked until the water reached the height of their hips. Kaneki faced Touka and looked down at her short purple hair, blue eyes, and her very attractive lips. He's sure that 50 years from now, he'd still think that she's beautiful.

"Ken?" She was puzzled as to why he's been staring at her for 5 minutes.

He smiled. "So beautiful..."

There it is. She doesn't know which part of her is beautiful but he never fails to make her blush from those 2 words. No matter how many times she says that she's not, he'll disagree with her so she stopped protesting a long time ago.

Kaneki placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in to press his lips to hers. Their eyes closed upon the contact and they stood there sucking gently on each other's lips before separating to breathe. After gazing at one another for the longest time ever, they finally snapped out of it when the sky started turning orange.

The sun was setting.

The yellow sun changed to orange, already halfway into the water. The clouds resembled the color of autumn leaves, orange rays reflecting off the surface of the water. They watched, entranced until the sun went below the horizon until it disappeared completely.

Touka grabbed his hand and pulled. "Let's go back to the hotel?"

He nodded and they made their way back.

--

After showering and changing into a new set of clothes, they laid down on the bed, with Touka laying on Kaneki's chest and his arm around her to pull her close.

A/N: This is how they look like. But they're looking straight.

They stared straight at the ocean beyond the transparent balcony doors. This room had one of the best views of the ocean.

They watched as the sky gradually turned darker and how the stars became brighter in the night sky. The sound of the waves hitting the shore was very calming as they continued admiring the scenery.

"How was the first day of our honeymoon, Touka-chan?" Kaneki asked, looking down at her.

Touka smiled. "Not bad for a bookworm. I look forward to the remaining days."

"The remaining days will be great—" He stopped when he realized she just insulted him. "Hey! That's mean! For your information, I can do many things—"

His breath was taken away when she captured his lips. "Mm. You're my husband after all. I look forward to that 'many things' that you can do later tonight." She teased.

The ends of his lips curved up into a smirk and he moved to hover over her. "How about I show you now?"

Touka answered him by pulling him down.

--

Needless to say, the married couple had a lot of fun during the remaining days of their honeymoon.

--

Pardon my description for scenery. I suck at describing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 153 67
No this isn't lemon, but it sure is fluffy. I will start off with my personal ships. When the time comes, I will pick any requests that peak my inter...
20.5K 380 13
The love story between female Kaneki Ken and a slightly younger Tsukiyama Shuu!
17.6K 875 72
The second book of my series of Tokyo ghoul fanfics.
828 74 24
One shots and Drabbles from Tokyo Revengers that are available on my tumblr. THESE ARE REQUESTED ONE SHOTS/DRABBLES FROM MY FOLLOWERS <3 I POSTED...