TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is stubborn, hot-headed and hard to control. She is very arrogant and savage like her mom. But she is eve... More

Who Cares?!
It's Life
Meeting Her.
First Deal
Blue Orbs
Caught Up!!!!
Mysterious Fairy
Coward
Volcano
Messing Around
Not Heaven
Kick His Ass
Visible Changes
A Coffee With Each Other
If Things Are Sort Out
Viral Virus
Whatever Happens, Happens For A Reason
By Hook Or By Crook
I Am Not
You Have To Cope Up
Around Milan (Part-1)
Around Milan (Part-2)
Around Milan (Part-3)
Dinner Date
Horrible
To Melbourne
Missing him
Sudden Decision
Don't Care
Even If I Die
Don't Trust You Anymore
Finish The Game
Sydney Incident
Not True!!!
Even Me
Truth Is Beautiful
Cruel Life!!!
Cause I Am A Blaster
His Discomfort Zone
Nothing More Than That
Billions Of Beats
Victoria Payton???
Hell Woman
Untold Story
Past Is A Curse
Engraved Truth (Part-1)
Egraved Truth (Part-2)
I Won't Let Him Down
Insecurities
The Call
Answer
Surprise
Disaster
Shocking
His Reactions
Someone Special
Invitation Card
Not Surprising
Not Sure
Without Any Doubt
What A Day!!!!
Eugene Cassian
Depth Of Love
A New Home
Bitter And Better
Very Close
A Bit Love, A Bit Magic
His Reasons
Love Never Ends
Beautiful Moments
Let's Wish For Good Thing
Love Is Evergreen
Struggling With Happiness
No More Trouble For Him
A Mother And Her Feelings
Explanation
Healing Touch
A Fresh Start
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

How Far Will I Go!!!

5.8K 334 43
By HiddenInTheEpic

Theodore's POV

" I don't like mushrooms." She said.

" Open your mouth. Why are you so stubborn?" I asked her. I knew she doesn't hates mushrooms. She is just giving an accuse to skip her meals.

" I don't want to eat now." She said and pouted.

" Open your mouth, girl." I said.

" Girl!!!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

" Girlfriend." I said and sighed.

" I won't eat anything now. I don't have any mood." She said and I shook my head.

" You have to. Open your mouth." I said.

" Where is dad?? How come he let you enter in my room?" She glared at me.

" No need to act. I told him that I want to meet you. Besides, they know I am your boyfriend." I said.

" So?" She asked.

" So, open your mouth and finish your meal." I said.

" I won't ea-" she was saying and I shaved the spoon inside her mouth. She gulped down the soup and glared at me.

" Theo!!!" She squealed and hit me with the pillow which was laying beside her. I shoved another spoon. She gulped it down.

" Theodore Roberts!!!!" She gritted but I did a little care about that. I kept her feeding. Soon she was finished and I wiped her lips with tissue. She looked at me and then smiled.

" Theo?" She called me.

" Yes?" I turned to her.

" Will you marry me?" She asked me and my eyes widened at once. I mentally slapped myself. Why is she doing which I should do????!!!!

" Why do you always have to do a opposite work?" I asked irritatingly.

" No, it's not proposal. It's just a question if you are interested in marrying me. If you do then let's be just serious about this relationship if not then let's break up here. " She said and my breath stuck at once.

" Tell me?" She whined like a kid.

Alright, what do you think?" I asked.

" I don't know. Will you or not?" She asked me. I sighed.

" You no need to be worried about that. " I said.

" I have to. Tell me, Theo. Don't make me angry." She said pointing the knife and fork at me. I was about to answer her but she shook the knife and looked at me with her fire eyes.

" What now?" I asked.

" Dare you try to say no!!!" She said and glared at me.

" Then I have to say yes???" I asked.

" Obviously." She answered.

" Then why are you asking?" I asked.

" Your opinion is important." She said.

" But you have already choose on behalf of me." I said.

" So you wanna say no? Trust me Theo, you won't like what will happen the next moment." I said.

" I don't wanna say no, woman. Don't get violent." I said.

" I am violent, now what will you do?" She asked.

" Will try to get you back in your normal self." I said.

" You can't." She said.

" I can. You don't know me." I said and smiled.

" Stop smiling." She said and I smiled more.

" Theo!!!" She warned me.

" Yes, Sweetheart?" I said.

" Don't Sweetheart me." She said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Cause, you didn't answer me properly which I asked." She said.

" You already choose an answer for me." I said.

" So, you didn't say that yourself." She said.

" You didn't let me. What will I do?" I said.

" Don't talk. Just be silent." I said.

" Ok, if you say so." I said and kept looking at her silently.

" Why are you silent now?" She asked and I sighed.

" This fever got you badly, Babe. You are acting like a double personality disease victim." I said.

" Entertain me." She said.

" Entertain you???" I asked.

" Yes, do it." She said.

" I can do a better thing to change your mood in a second." I said.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yeah, really." I said and smirked.

" I don't think that will be a good idea." She said and started to move away from me. I hold her wrists and pulled her on my chest.

" I said it's better idea. Why are you moving away. Are you afraid of that thing?" I asked.

" I know what you are going to do." She said.

" What, babe?" I asked and smirked.

" Don't smirk, stupid and don't even think of kissing me." She said.

" Sorry, babe. Can't keep your words. I already took the decision. I never ever change my decision." I said and leaned on her.

She tried to move back but it was late cage she was already late. I pressed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. I missed her badly these days. I felt her kissing me back. Happiness is that moment when you feel the person you love the most loves you with the same passion. That person loves you to the death and can do anything for you. I smiled and moved back.

" What do you think now? Did it cooled you down?" I asked.

" I hate you." She said.

" No you don't." I said. She hugged me and stayed silent for a while.

" Theo, I am going USA next week for Stella's wedding." She said and I nodded.

" Will you come with me?" She asked. I smiled and thought to irritate her a bit.

" Why so? Will you miss me?" I asked.

" Won't you miss me?" She asked.

" No, not at all." I lied. I am already missing her.

" Not a bit?" She asked like crying.

" No not a bit." I said.

" But I will miss you." She said like whispered. I wouldn't have heard her if I wasn't sitting this close to her.

" Come here." I pulled her close to me and she hugged me tightly.

" I am already missing you. I think I will follow you the next day you leave Milan." I said honestly.

" No, do your pending works first, Theo. There is a lot of things. You need to finish them." She said and I smiled.

" Nothing is coming before you for me." I said.

" Work is first, Theo. Since we come back from Melbourne last week you are not concentrating on your work. You no need to come to see me everyday. I am fine now. The wound is healing. You should focus on your work." She said.

" You are my first priority then work. Now don't argue. Sleep or else..." I warned her.

" Or else you have to eat that vegetable soup." I smirked.

" You are evil. I hate you." She said and laid down then pulled the duvet and covered herself completely. I chuckled at her reaction.

" No you don't hate me." I said.

" Go away." She said and I just caressed her head over the duvet and placed a kiss on her head.

" Good night, Sweetheart." I said. " You will be always mine that doesn't matter how far you go or how far I go. Still you will remain mine." I said and caressed her head. " That duvet can't make us apart. Nothing can do it." I said.

I stood up as I felt she already fall asleep. I came out of her room and smiled. Really it doesn't matter how far I will go. Still the love I have won't change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
291K 10K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
142K 3.1K 22
Isabel Wood. She has been in love with her brother's best friend since childhood. She never expected him to ask her out. What happens when he does? T...
1.7M 51.3K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...