TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is stubborn, hot-headed and hard to control. She is very arrogant and savage like her mom. But she is eve... More

Who Cares?!
It's Life
Meeting Her.
First Deal
Blue Orbs
Caught Up!!!!
Coward
Volcano
Messing Around
Not Heaven
Kick His Ass
Visible Changes
A Coffee With Each Other
If Things Are Sort Out
Viral Virus
Whatever Happens, Happens For A Reason
By Hook Or By Crook
I Am Not
You Have To Cope Up
Around Milan (Part-1)
Around Milan (Part-2)
Around Milan (Part-3)
Dinner Date
Horrible
To Melbourne
Missing him
Sudden Decision
Don't Care
Even If I Die
Don't Trust You Anymore
Finish The Game
Sydney Incident
Not True!!!
Even Me
Truth Is Beautiful
Cruel Life!!!
Cause I Am A Blaster
His Discomfort Zone
How Far Will I Go!!!
Nothing More Than That
Billions Of Beats
Victoria Payton???
Hell Woman
Untold Story
Past Is A Curse
Engraved Truth (Part-1)
Egraved Truth (Part-2)
I Won't Let Him Down
Insecurities
The Call
Answer
Surprise
Disaster
Shocking
His Reactions
Someone Special
Invitation Card
Not Surprising
Not Sure
Without Any Doubt
What A Day!!!!
Eugene Cassian
Depth Of Love
A New Home
Bitter And Better
Very Close
A Bit Love, A Bit Magic
His Reasons
Love Never Ends
Beautiful Moments
Let's Wish For Good Thing
Love Is Evergreen
Struggling With Happiness
No More Trouble For Him
A Mother And Her Feelings
Explanation
Healing Touch
A Fresh Start
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Mysterious Fairy

9.8K 430 44
By HiddenInTheEpic

Theodore's POV

This is Edwards House!! Oh, it's very beautiful, I have to say. I got out of my car and my driver drove away to park it. Actually, Edwards are a strong empire. They are one of the most successful business empire.

" Sir, we should go inside." My PA said and I nodded. We walked inside.

I scanned the hall for one face but she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed. Has she just got vanished inviting me in this party!!! She should be here or it doesn't matter for her if I come or not!!! Well, it wasn't expected.

" Hello, Mr. Roberts!!" I found a redhead girl smiling at me. She was very confident.

" Yes and you?" I asked.

" I am Natalie, Natalie Axton. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand. I took her hand and shook her hand.

" Nice to meet you too, Ms. Axton." I said.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." I found another girl came out from her back. She also had the same hair color. They look much alike. Suddenly, I got they are not alike they are the same. I stared at them blankly.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." She said again extending her hand. I shook her hand. Suddenly I got it they were twins. I sighed. Sometimes things will make you confused.

" Good evening." I said. " Ms. Axton, right?" I asked. She smiled.

" Yes, Natasha Axton." She said.

" You both are twin?" I asked.

" Yes, we are." They said unison.

" Very nice to meet you. Can you guys tell me where Ms. Edwards is?" I asked.

" Ms. Edwards? Naomi?" Natasha asked.

" Who else can be that, little Naty!!" Natalie said.

" I am not little." Natasha said.

" But I am older." Natalie said.

" Only of 5 minutes." Natasha said.

" Still I am your elder sister." Natalie said and Natasha pouted. This girls are really very nice. They reminded me of Meryl. I sighed inwardly. Long time we didn't meet.

" Girls!!!" I heard the voice of the person I was waiting to see. She was wearing a blue gown and looking as beautiful as always.

" Don't fight in front of the guests." She said holding them by their waist and making them face her. She is acting like an elder sister to them. They both nodded. Wait, what is the relation between them!!!

" Mr. Roberts was looking for you." Natasha said innocently and I sighed. This girl is really that innocent!!

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts!!" She came forward and said smilingly though she was a little bit lost looking at me at first.

" Good evening, Ms. Edwards!!" I said.

" Please, come inside." She said and I followed her. Axton twins were also following us.

" Girls!! Go, call others." She said to the twins and they ran inside the hall. I looked at them smilingly.

" They are my cousins." She said and smiled looking at the way they ran away.

" I think they are not with same character, right?" I asked.

" Yes, Natasha is very innocent and Natalie is just a savage girl." She said.

" Pole apart." I said.

" Yes, I know." She said. Hmm, Axton. I heard that name. Where have I heard that name!!! Suddenly I remembered about Ryan Axton and Ashley Axton.

" Are they somehow related with Ryan Axton?" I asked.

" His Princesses." She said and laughed.

" His daughters!!?" I asked.

" Yeah." She said.

" Ryan Axton is your Uncle?" I asked.

" Yeah, but his wife is my aunty. I mean she and my mom are sisters." She said.

" Oh, like this?" I asked.

" Yes." She said.

" Hey, G1." I heard a voice. I turned and saw Alan Christos. I smiled at him.

" Theo!!" He came and hugged me. I hugged him back.

" Hey, man!!! Long time no see." I said.

" You say where were you, Stupid?" He asked. " After college you just got vanished!!!"

" I shifted Norway." I said.

" Norway? Ok. Let's have a talk after dinner." He said.

" Sure." I said.

" Kiddo, you know him?" Naomi asked.

" Yeah, we studied in college together, not the whole time though. He joined for last 3 moths. Then suddenly he vanished." Alan said.

" You know her?" I asked.

" Yeah, from the day she was born." He said and it was time for me to get confused again.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes, don't you know your cousins from the day they were born?" He asked.

" You both are cousins?" I asked.

" Yes, we are." She said. " This time his dad is my uncle." She said.

" Oh, your mom has many siblings." I said confusedly.

" Uhh, nah!! They are 4 only." She said.

" Oh, who is the other one?" I asked.

" Adriana Stewart." Alan said.

" She is your aunty?" I asked.

" Yes, she is." He said.

" There they are." Naomi said.

" Well, this is our clan." Alan said. I tried to count head but there are so many and I failed.

" Well, good evening." I said.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." I heard the voice as I turned I saw a very familiar face. It was very very familiar. Suddenly I realized she is Eleanor Stewart.

" So, she is your cousin too, right?" I asked Naomi.

" I afraid so." She said and laughed.

I got introduced with them. Had a very good time after long time. I sighed. This is how to have a family which I don't have one. I looked at them. How they are very close to each other. I don't know if I someday will have a family.

" Mr. Roberts?" I heard Naomi calling me.

" Yes." I said.

" Dinner time. Let's go." She said and I nodded then walked with her.

I met Mr. and Mrs. Edwards. It was their 24th Wedding Anniversary. I congratulated them. After dinner Alan called me to come with him. I know what he was going to ask.

" Then? How's life?" He asked me.

" Just like before." I said.

" You can share with me. You know that right?" He asked.

" Yeah, I know." I sighed.

" Kylie was sent by your mom." He said. I sighed.

" Yes, I know." I said.

" Why didn't you case a file against her?" He asked.

" I didn't have enough courage to face her that time, besides Meryl was so young then. I didn't want her to suffer the same way I did." I said.

" But Kylie herself admitted that she was lying and you were innocent after you left. I tried to find you out all of us but you got out of radar." He said.

" I wanted some time to make me strong. I completed my studies. Then I came back. It was not easy for me." I said.

" I know." He said.

" Where is Kylie now?" I asked.

" If I am not wrong she is a model now. Stella might know her. Should I ask her?" He asked.

" No, let her be. I have no grudge against her." I said.

" Ok, if you want that." He said.

" How is life?" I asked him and changed the topic.

" Life is going great." He said. " With Bella it's different you know!!! She is sometimes brilliant sometimes stupid. She is sometimes very responsible but most of the time is clumsy." He described his wife and smiled.

" That's ok. She must be very nice." I said.

" Yeah, she is." He said. " So, how long are you planning to stay alone?" He asked suddenly.

" I don't know. I have never meet anyone I think is able to stay with me forever. I think I will live alone." I said.

" You might get her very soon." He said. " I got a feeling." He said and we both laughed.

We talked for a while about life and business. It was very nice to meet Alan after so many years. Almost 6 years now we have last met.

Then it was time for me to come back. I have to admit I had a great time today. I said bye to all and walked out of Edwards House.

" Mr. Roberts!!" I heard Naomi calling me.

" Yes." I said. It was freezing outside and she is stupid for coming in her normal clothes. "You shouldn't come out like this." I said to her.

" Don't worry for me." She said and smiled. I got my heart pounding faster than normal seeing her smiling at me. " I hope you didn't get bored today?" She asked. I sighed and removed my jacket and put it on her. She was shocked.

" You are freezing. Your nosetip is red due to this cold weather." I said and she smiled again. " And I didn't get bored in fact I enjoyed a lot. Thank you for calling me." I said. She nodded. We walked for a while and she was looking at me time to time but wasn't meeting my gaze. What's wrong with her!!!

" Do you want to say something?" I asked.

" I don't know." She said.

" Then go inside. You are really struggling here." I said.

" Ok, see you." She said and went inside. I waited until she was vanished inside the house. I shook my head, mysterious fairy she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 120 32
Jay looked toward me and said " okay I will meet up with you. Bye Dillon." He said quickly and kissed on my cheek and ran toward ground. I touch my c...
2 0 13
🖤 Begining ✨ Kyle Johnson the 23 years old young dude who is always boiling and angry , he gets angry at every single thing even though his parents...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
23.4M 806K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...