The Nerd Can Fight (Slow Upda...

بواسطة RomanticBunny

Shimmer is a nerd in high school! Shimmer gets straight A's and is the teachers pet! She always works hard i... المزيد

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Auhors Note
Chapter 10
A Day Out
Confession
Does Damien Love Me?
Seeing Rosie
Announcment
Home
Past Life
Darkness
Sorry
Thanks
First Day of School
School
Fun
Clubbing
Explanation
School
Security
1k
Mission Impossible
Asshole
Home
Sorry
Back
Update
School Trouble
Who Are You?
Please...
Sorry
Shopping
Update
Damien!!!!!!
Hospital Coincidence
Dami???
Im Back Bitches
Natalie
A Week Later...
Out
Distance
Paris
Danger
Thier Back!
Home
Drive
Apartment
My Shimmer
Joel Black
Why?
What The Fuck?
Idiot
Dead Man Walking
Meeting
How?
Stop!
Why?
Meeting Damien
Hey Peeps!
Time
New Cover??!!
Alone
I'm Yours
Breathe
Halloween Party
I Think I'm Falling For You
Update
Tagged
Everything

Christmas Fun

551 14 0
بواسطة RomanticBunny

Shimmer's POV

A week had passed. I was now healthy. Damien had woken up. He too was healthy. I was so happy. This would mean that we could spend Christmas together.
           We were going to go see him today. The doctors had informed me that Damien would be allowed to come home today.
        I asked Kieran to take me to Damien's house. So he did. I then got Damien's infamous outfit and some aftershave in case he wanted it.We then left to the hospital.
"Did the fairies help Dami?" Rosie asked me.
"Yes, and Damien will be coming home today as well because the fairies helped him." I smiled.
"Yay!" Rosie cheered happily. I chuckled.

Hospital...

Soon we reached the hospital. It was bright and such a warm place. Christmas decorations were to be seen everywhere.
"Damien." I said at the reception. She already knew who I was seeing as she was the nurse who had taken my blood.
           I thanked her as she told me how to get to his room. They had moved him since the last time that I had been here.
We all rushed to his room, me being the most excited. Kieran decided to wait in the reception. Rosie ran ahead of me and I called to her not to run. I mean we were in a hospital.
Soon we reached Damien's room and I flung the door open. I smiled as I saw him there. On the bed. Rosie ran and gave him a hug.
I waited until she was done hugging to death. Then she went back to Kieran. I'm not sure why she didn't stay but ok. I smiled as I kissed Damien's lips.
We explored each other's mouths and I was so so so happy that he had woken. That too on Christmas. Well he was allowed to come home today. However he had woken up last week.
"How are you?" He asked me with a huge smile on his face.
"I'm fine now!" I grinned.
"How have you been coping with everything?" I asked him a little uncertain of how he would react.
"I'm still trying to understand that your blood is in me. I mean I can't believe you risked your life to safe me. Not everyone would have done what you did!" Damien spoke.
"I'm just happy that your alive and well. I didn't care if I risked my life. I just needed you to be fine." I replied.
"Shimmer I love you! And if you...leave then...what do you think would happen to me?" Damien asked me.
"Damien don't worry. Come on. I brought you your fav outfit. Kieran and Rosie will be in the car. I'm going to stay with you until we come out." I told Damien.

Later...

Damien marvelled at all of the decorations which we had put up. We did so much and I was proud of what Kieran and I had done.
On the trees which were outside Kieran's garden we put lights on them. It made them look so cool and bright.

Then at the door we put candy canes there.

Lastly, the house was full of lights. Literally! I was so bright and stood out from everyone else's. I loved it but kind of thought that it was too much. Just a little too much!

Damien loved the decor. He smiled and held Rosie's hand as we walked inside.
Soon we were all inside Kieran's house.
"Thank you so much for letting us stay here! You've really helped us a lot and I don't know what I would do without you." I spoke to Kieran.
"Hey, it's ok." He smiled.

Later...

We all sung Christmas songs together whilst the hot cocoa was getting made. I had bought marshmallows on the way in order to add them to the drink.
God, I love Christmas so much. It was a time where I could spend time with my family and friends. Giving gifts and receiving them too.
I went to the kitchen and put the mugs on a tray. I then poured the hot cocoa into the mugs. Finally I added marshmallows on top of them.
I picked the tray up and took it into the living room. I have Damien and Kieran theirs first. Then I handed Rosie her little mug. She smiled and blowed on the hot coach before taking a small sip.
I sat down and drank mine too in no time. I took the mugs back and then sat on the sofa.
"Can we watch a movie?" Rosie asked me. I looked at Kieran for permission. He smiled and stood up.
"What one do you want to watch?" He spoke to all of us.
"The Grinch!" I said.
"The Polar Express!" Rosie and Damien shouted in unison. Kieran chuckled and shock his head slightly before putting The Polar Express into the DVD player.
During the movie I made some peppermint popcorn. Everyone loved it.
Then we played some Christmas music again and danced along to it. Rosie and Kieran had a dance off and I have to admit, Kieran did have some pretty hot moves! In the end Kieran won and Rosie was so happy actually.
We all wrapped up warm and made snow angels as well as snowmen. Then I felt something hit my back. I stood up and turned around and realised that Kieran had hit me with a snowball.
I threw one back and it hit Kieran on the face. He chucked another one at me and I ducked down just in time however I realised that the snowball hit Rosie. She threw one at Damien thinking that it was him and then we spend thirty minutes having a snowball fight. It was so fun.
We opened crackers and had lots of fun finding small gifts within them. I laughed as Kieran opened his and got a Christmas panty. I looked disgusted and threw it to me.
After we had dinner which consisted of: steak, vegetables, sauce and chips, we all watched another movie.
Next we did more Christmas activities such as: making paper snowflakes, baking cinnamon pies, watching other Christmas movies and dancing to Christmas songs (again).
We had fun however we needed to get home. Damien said that we should be going and then we got ready. We then left Kieran's house.
I realised that we didn't have a car and that the taxi service as well as the bus service wasn't available today.
We walked back inside and Kieran was already there with his car keys etc. Then he dropped us off home. Damien then thanked him for looking after us.

————————————————————

Rosie, Damien and I sat in the living- room. Seeing as we hadn't been in here for a few weeks the full house was cold.
Damien turned the heating on. Then he brought out a big brown cardboard box. I was curious as to what it was.
"What is that?" I questioned him.
"Christmas decor. I mean yeah today is Christmas, but still. Christmas isn't Christmas without lights and decor. Plus, we can catch up on what we've missed." Damien smiled.
"Ok." I spoke. Rosie cheered and helped Damien put the tree up. E then decorated it together whilst listening to Christmas music. We sung along and had fun.
Next, we gave each other presents. Kieran had let Rosie go shopping whilst we were both in hospital. Rosie and I went shopping as well. Damien didn't go as far as I'm concerned so he didn't exactly have a gift.

Rosie gave me a present. I looked at in with great interest. She told me that it was very special. I decided to open it later. In private.
I then gave Rosie one of her presents. She opened it quickly and shrieked when she saw what it was. I had bought her a unicorn onesie that had a little horn on the hood as well as little unicorn slippers and an eye mask.
"Thank you so much!" She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.
        After that Damien gave me this big box. I wondered what was in it. I opened the box and in it I saw a big teddy which was holding a heart saying I love you. I smiled.
"I love you too!" I said to Damien. I wanted to kiss his soft lips however Rosie was here.
          Anyways, next we had another dinner which consisted of turkey,veg, gravy and roast potatoes. It was so good!
Then Rosie went to bed seeing as she had had so much fun at Kieran's as well.
I smiled as I looked at the house. It was festive and bright and warm. I turned around and gasped as I bumped into Damien.
We were in the hallway shutting the lights. I looked up at him. He looked up at the ceiling. There I saw mistletoe hanging.
I smiled as Damien bend down. I kissed his warm lips. He explored my mouth and I loved it. We separated for air.
"Merry Christmas!" He said.
"Right back at ya!" I smiled and we walked upstairs towards our rooms.

A/N

Sorry guys that the Christmas chapter is late. I've had a very bad temperature and wasn't able to write. So here is the Christmas special. I hope you liked it. Also, please don't comment on what I wrote about what they did on Christmas. I don't celebrate it hence I'm not sure what people do on Christmas. I searched up on the internet and couldn't really find anything decent. So sorry if the chapter is very shitty. Hope you can all forgive me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.2K 306 14
⚠️ IN THE MAKING OF RE-CREATING THIS STORY. A LOT OF ERRORS IN THIS BOOK BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE ⚠️ Kylie Prescott is the schools emotional and physical...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
471K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
257K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...