The Physical Therapist|| Chri...

Por Always_2Salty

They say doctors should maintain a professional relationship with their clients . That policy is triple enfor... Más

Knock Down Drag out
A Leap of Faith
Putting On A Front
Worth the Drama?
Looking In A New Light
Living On The "Wild Side"
Disturbances & Disownment
Victimized
Home Sick
Shocking Secrets
Deadly Revelations
Words Hurt
Relaxtion & Vacations?
Who Can You Trust?
Liquid Courage
Painful Regrets
Missing Vital Information
Mystery Diagnosis (pt.1)
Attention
Mystery Diagnosis(pt.2)
Unwanted
Mommy Dearest
Stagnant Complications
Laid To Rest?
Stretching the Truth(Pt.1)
Public Service Announcement
Stretching The Truth(pt. 2)
Stretching The Truth(pt.3)
Sorry
Downward Spiral
Unconvinced Smiles
Rough patch
Elementary Mistakes
Pushing personal Boundaries
Confessions
Confessions pt. 2 ?
Can't Win For Losing
Coming Clean
Reality Check, Anyone?
A Brewing Storm
Eating For Two
Down On My Luck
House Warming
New Roomie
Tears & Frustrations
My Apologies
Error of his ways?
Piggy Bank
Late Night Confusion
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.1)
Evening Up The Score Board(pt.2)
Evening Up the Score Board(pt.3)
Blessing or Curse?
The aftermath
Honesty Hour
***please read*** Opinions needed
Epilouge

Too late

2.8K 131 31
Por Always_2Salty

A/N: Oh my gosh you guys!!!!! This book is officially at 80k! I can not believe this is happening. I never knew this book was going to become this successful. Anyways I appreciate everyone who voted and commented on this book. You guys just don't realize how much y'all brighten my day. I go back and read every single comment. I love y'all so much. 😘

But anyways enjoy this chapter.........

Chris

We got back to the house, and she got out. I waited until she walked in the house, and then I went out to get something to eat. I made sure to get something for both my mom and Nicole.

When I came back in the house was completely quiet. I put the food in the refrigerator. Then I went up to my mom's room first, and she was asleep. Then I went up to my room and Nicole wasn't in there.

I checked all the guest rooms, and I finally found her. There she was on the bed. Her back was turned away from me. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her.

"Nicole I bought you something to eat."

She didn't answer me. But then I heard sniffles.

"Nicole why are crying?"

She still didn't answer me.

I got off the bed, and I walked over to the other side. I squat down and she was indeed crying. She tried to cover her face, when I came into her line of vision.

"Can you please tell me what's bothering you?"

She just continued to cry. She never removed her hands. And she never bothered to respond.

"I can't help you, if you don't tell me what's wrong."

I tried to grab her hands from her face. But she wasn't trying to move them. I grabbed her wrist with force. And then I was successfully able to look at her face. She never made eye contact with me.

"NICOLE LOOK AT ME!" I yelled

She looked at me, but she began to snatch her hands away from me.

She abruptly got out of the bed. And I stood to my full height. She walked in the bathroom and I followed her. She tried to shut the door on me but I put my foot in between the door.

I forced the door open. And I walked in. Then I closed the door behind me.

"Can you leave?" She said

"Nope." I replied

"Can you please leave?"

"If you tell me what's wrong."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm fine, ain't nothing wrong with me."

"I wish I could believe that."

"I'm trying to shower, and use the bathroom in peace. Can you please leave?"

"Ain't nothing I haven't seen before."

She pulled her pants down, and then she sat on the toilet seat. She wiped herself, and pulled up her pants. Then she flushed the toilet and washed her hands.

I walked over and pushed the toilet seat  lid down and sat on it.

She turned away from me and got undressed. The bruises from Jacob's assault were still visible on her body. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close. I ran my fingers over her bruises and I studied them closely.

She looked down at me and she tried to escape from me. But I held her tight and I held her in place.

I looked up her. She looked like she wanted to cry again. I really just wanted know what I needed to do to help her.

"Am I the reason you're like this?"

She didn't respond and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Or is it because of what Jacob did to you-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence. Because she once again started crying. She tried to pry my hands off of her. And I finally let her go.

"GET OUT!" She screamed at me

I stood up and she jumped in the shower.

"Nicole I love y-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fine!"

And with that I left her to shower. I hated seeing her like that, but it seemed like I just made her more upset. So I decided to just give her space.

I left the room and went down into the kitchen. My mother was finally up, and she was eating what I bought her. She smiled at me. I unfortunately couldn't return that same energy.

"Hey Ma."

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"I'm okay, it's Nicole I'm worried about."

She nodded to let me know that I could continue.

"She's much different since I brought her home."

"How?"

"Well for starters, before she was discharged the doctor confronted her about her lack of eating."

She dropped her fork. And she pushed away her food. She shook her head in disappointment.

"So she isn't eating?"

"I don't know, he said she barely ate anything."

"Okay what else is wrong?"

"I offered her food and everything she didn't take it. She cried on the way home. When I asked what was wrong she didn't answer. When I touched her she smacked my hands away."

"This sounds very serious. Chris you can't help at this point. She needs professional help and possibly medication."

"Yeah when I came home from getting the food, I found her in a guest bedroom. She was just laying there crying again. And I followed her to the bathroom and she started crying once again."

"You left her in the bathroom?" My mom said

"I mean she wanted me to leave, and that's exactly what I decided to do. I'm not going to keep fighting with her."

"Chris she is not well, but if anything you can't let up on her. "

"Nah I think she's upset with me. See if you can talk to her. Because she's clearly not wanting to be anywhere near me."

"Okay just let me finish my food, and I'll see if she'll talk to me."

"I mean she was always nicer to you."

"Doesn't mean she's going to want to talk to me. She's been through a lot in the last eight months."

"I understand that, but still she might be open to you."

"Chris have you wondered why that is? You haven't been the most considerate person. I told you to cut her some slack a long time ago. But you failed to listen to me."

"Which is also why I've been trying to change for her. I love her, and I don't want to lose her."

"Maybe its best that you let her move back to Houston."

"No I don't want her to be that far away."

"She hasn't seen her family in a while. Think back to everything she went through. We were there for support, but the bottom line is we're not her family."

"I'm her boyfriend."

My mom chuckled.

"You know what on that note I'm going to go check on her."

My mom went up stairs, and I walked over to the refrigerator and poured me some juice. I took a sip of my juice and I heard my mom scream. I chocked from the suddenness of it.

I chugged my juice and ran up the stairs. I busted the bedroom door open. And I ran into the bathroom. I found my mom on her knees. And I saw Nicole's body submerged in the bathtub.

I pulled her body out of the water. And I pulled out my phone.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance."

"What happened?"

"My g-girlfriend is......"

I couldn't even finish my sentence. Because I began crying. My mom snatched my phone and that's when I sank down to my knees. I stared at Nicole's body through my blurry vision.

I couldn't believe it.

~~~~~~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.8K 317 3
In "Tragedy of Love," Denise's world shatters when she uncovers years of betrayal in her marriage to Preston. As their relationship hangs by a thread...
1.8K 226 21
Marshall Andrea has always dreamed of becoming a successful medical doctor, and things seem to be falling into place when she lands an internship und...
80.3K 1.8K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
2.6K 216 34
Damian Ferrera, finds himself falling in love with this person who was supposed to help him solve the problems he was having in his marriage. A ther...