TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is stubborn, hot-headed and hard to control. She is very arrogant and savage like her mom. But she is eve... More

Who Cares?!
It's Life
Meeting Her.
First Deal
Blue Orbs
Mysterious Fairy
Coward
Volcano
Messing Around
Not Heaven
Kick His Ass
Visible Changes
A Coffee With Each Other
If Things Are Sort Out
Viral Virus
Whatever Happens, Happens For A Reason
By Hook Or By Crook
I Am Not
You Have To Cope Up
Around Milan (Part-1)
Around Milan (Part-2)
Around Milan (Part-3)
Dinner Date
Horrible
To Melbourne
Missing him
Sudden Decision
Don't Care
Even If I Die
Don't Trust You Anymore
Finish The Game
Sydney Incident
Not True!!!
Even Me
Truth Is Beautiful
Cruel Life!!!
Cause I Am A Blaster
His Discomfort Zone
How Far Will I Go!!!
Nothing More Than That
Billions Of Beats
Victoria Payton???
Hell Woman
Untold Story
Past Is A Curse
Engraved Truth (Part-1)
Egraved Truth (Part-2)
I Won't Let Him Down
Insecurities
The Call
Answer
Surprise
Disaster
Shocking
His Reactions
Someone Special
Invitation Card
Not Surprising
Not Sure
Without Any Doubt
What A Day!!!!
Eugene Cassian
Depth Of Love
A New Home
Bitter And Better
Very Close
A Bit Love, A Bit Magic
His Reasons
Love Never Ends
Beautiful Moments
Let's Wish For Good Thing
Love Is Evergreen
Struggling With Happiness
No More Trouble For Him
A Mother And Her Feelings
Explanation
Healing Touch
A Fresh Start
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Caught Up!!!!

11.4K 475 42
By HiddenInTheEpic

Theodore's POV

" Sir, here is a call for you." I heard my PA saying.

" Yeah, give it to me." I said and took the phone. " From whom?" I asked.

" Sir, your mom." I heard and I was about to cut the call.

" Sir, she is waiting for 3 hours to talk with you." He said and sighed.

" Alright, you go. I will think about it." I said.

" Hello!!!" I said talking with my mom like about 10 years later. It was hard for me to compose myself so calmly.

" Theo, my boy." She said sobbing.

" Yes, mom. It's me." I said a bit softly.

" How are you son?" She asked.

" I am good. You?" I asked though I didn't want to talk with her.

" I am fine." She said.

" Oh, yes. You will always be fine. What am I thinking?" I said.

" To my surprise, you haven't change a bit in passed 10 years." She said again.

" Alright, I know how I am." I said.

" Can you forgive me please and forget everything happened." She  said.

" No, can't. Have you anything to tell me. " I asked.

" Had a lot of things to do!!!." She asked.

" Yes, a lot. " I said.

" Theo, can we meet, I really want to meet you, please give me one chance, let me explain." She almost begged.

" I would give you a chance, mom. I would. If even what you are saying was truth. I know your motive, mom. I am not that fool and nor I am going to repeat the same mistake my dad had done by trusting you. I know you very well mom. I know Mr. Hill is trying to get the deal I just have gotten. But I am sorry to say mom, he can't, it's already mine and what is mine will always be mine. I am going to take away my dad's empire from you soon. Just you need to wait and watch." I said.

" Who is the Betrayer?" She gritted.

" I think it's you yourself who betrayed my dad nastily. I hate the fact that I was born to you." I said.

" Don't think like that I love you so much, Theo. I hate you as much as I hated your dad. You were a mistake. I never wanted to have a baby with your dad. I hate the fact too that you are born to me." She said and I felt my heart was slicing by a chainsaw.

" Alright, mom. We both hate the fact but we both can't deny this is truth. The bitter truth. You may have a happy life without bothering me. Walk on your own path and let me walk mine. I hope you won't disturb me anymore. Just keep it in your mind that I really don't care about you or your husband. I only do care for Anna. No one is important for me but her." I said.

" Who is the traitor?" She asked again.

" Don't even keep a hope that I will tell you. Go find out if you can." I said.

" You may rot in hell." She shouted.

" I wish nothing better than that for you, you killed my dad, you think I will forgive you?! This is just the starting of your devastation. You will see the hell soon. The day is not so far when you will be bankrupt. Then and only then my dad's soul will find peace not before that. Do you remember how you killed him?" I said angrily.

" I didn't kill him, he committed suicide." She said.

" The reason was you, no? How can a husband take that normally after seeing his loving wife in bed with other man?! Could you?? I will never forgive you. I will never forgive you for ruining my childhood. Mark my words you are going to suffer the worst." I said. She laughed dryly.

" Like I do need your forgiveness!!! F*ck those words, forget them. Cause I don't care. Do you think I am afraid of your threatening?! I never got scared of your false threatening. By the way we will see soon who will be bankrupt. You must be careful too." She said.

" I don't need to be careful, Mrs. Hill. I don't play evil, I prefer to play fair. I will go straight. You are welcome walking over the thorn I will go smooth. You don't have to think about me, think about yourself. Where will you go then?!" I asked.

" You won't do it. I think you don't want to see your sister living in street and the ugly people ogle her hungrily. Do you? But one thing is there, she is beautiful enough to draw attention." She laughed. My blood boiled in it's highest point. How can she talk like this?!! How can a mother talk like this about her own daughter.

" You no need to think about my sister. She can take care of herself and in a few days she will turn 18. She can decide for her then. You think about yourself. Your selfish behavior made my life hell. I came out of that trying hard. You too need to taste it. I will not leave you before that." I said.

" That clearly planned. Alright, Theodore Roberts, you can't win over me. Remember, I gave birth to you. I won't lose to you. You be careful for not me." She said and I let out a laugh.

" Funny, Mrs. Hill. I do need to be careful!!! Hilarious. I know how much your husband has ability to do something." I said.

" Theo!!!!" She yelled.

" Lower down your voice. I don't give a damn if you even play nasty."  I said.

" Like I give a damn!!! You need to not to be over confident. I am never going to leave it anyways. " She said.

" Ok, set your evil brain. I don't care. I know only one thing that is destroying Hill's name and fame totally. Soon it will be." I said.

" Don't be so confident, Theo. You never know what will happen." She laughed dryly.

" I do know this time. I am not going to forgive you. Whatever why bothering to waste my time. See you when you will sit in street like a beggar." I said.

" Really?!" She mocked.

" Yeah, soon." I greeted.

" Good luck for that then." She said.

" I do have better words then that." I said and hung up. I threw the phone far away and it broke with a loud thud. I palmed my face closing my eyes. I felt like crying.

I knew she hates me but never knew how much. She was trying to play with my emotions. I almost believed her if my private detective didn't have informed me, she would've ruined me already. I sighed. How crazy this life is!!! No one is here for me but my sister Meryl.

I leaned back and closed my eyes stopping myself from crying like a kid. No, Theo you are not weak. Don't cry for a heartless lady.

She is a killer. There is no word as forgiveness in my dictionary for a killer. She is the reason that my dad is no more with me. No one can feel how deep I loved my dad. He loved more. I was their only child. I didn't cry a bit for my dad cause he is in my heart. I cried for my mom. I begged her not to leave me. But she did. She left me alone in this world.

Yes, I admit my dad had committed suicide. But what could he do!!! He couldn't bear the deceive that his beloved wife done with him. I mean who can bear the scene of his beloved wife being in another man's arms in his own bed?! No one can, right!!!! So, my dad was in that no one and he found it's an easy solution to erase the pain by killing himself leaving me alone in this cruel world.

My dad was one of the richest person in this world. He was very nice and kind person. He always wanted me to be a kind hearted person. But look what his kind heart done to him, dragged him where!!! But still I want to keep my words I gave him. I tried my best to be a calm and kind person just like he wanted.

When my dad was alive he made me feel like I am a prince. Indeed he did. We use to live in a huge castle like Villa. I use to think it's a palace and I am the Prince there. When he was gone she pulled out some of her nasty tricks that all my dad's business transferred into her name. I one day realized we are going to leave our palace. Someone came to see the palace. Then after a few days she told me that palace is no more ours. She sold it actually. I cried a lot that day we left the palace. She told me we were going to shift  in a new palace which was nothing but the orphanage for me. She left me there and get married again. She even changed her name. She was Camilla Roberts now her name is Daviana Hill. Cruel truth.

I struggled hard to get myself into the hard and fast rules of that orphanage. I was helpless. Every night I wished to run away from there or some magic happens none of them ever happened. Neither I had courage to run away nor did I had a fairy godmother. So, I stayed there until I was 14. Then someone adopted me. After that it was my hard to what made me where I am today.

I sighed. Felt my head was busting with pain. I walked to the cabinet took out painkiller and gulped it down, I put the glass down. Then I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in, please." I said.

As I turned to see who it was I found myself staring at her with widen eyes. What is she doing here?!

" Hi, Good morning." She said then saw the pills in my hand and paused then mumbled, " I guess."

I smiled at her.

Naomi's POV

" He is Adam's son?! What are you saying, Eon?!!! How can that be?! His wife said his son is also dead." I heard my dad saying to my uncle. They must be talking something important I should come later. I was about to go back then one name made me curious again.

" Theodore Roberts, he is son of Adam Roberts. Only heir. The majority part of his property is belongs to Mrs. Hill which is exactly Theodore's right. As she got married again she doesn't have any right on her husband's property if she has any children. But look at her, Bro. She is like in no mood of returning it back." My uncle said.

" I can understand. Theodore doesn't need those anyways he has 10 times more than that. But the fact is he deserves his father's company and all those properties." My dad said.

" Yes, exactly that's what I was saying. He can snatch it any time from them and no one can stop him." My uncle said.

" I know, ok. Let's discuss it later. We can talk with Theodore if he knows about his father." My dad said. I hide myself behind the corridor area as I saw my uncle was coming back. He passed me and I walked towards my dad's cabin. Who is Adam Roberts!!!

" Dad, you called me?" I said.

" Yes, princess. Come here." He called me and I sat beside him. He was looking at a file then closed it.

" Do me a favor. Will you?!" He asked.

" Whose dad are you?!" I asked he smiled.

" Obviously, yours my princess." He said.

" Then I can do anything for my dad, all you have to do is just speak out.

" Hand this file to Mr. Roberts and give him an invitation to the party next weekend that we threw." Dad said and I nodded.

" Alright, that's it?! Consider it has done already." I said.

" Ok, princess." He said and smiled. How I love my dad.

" Love you dad, bye. Take medicines on time, don't forget." I said and he smiled widely.

" As you say, princess." He said and I smiled back.

I drove fast to Roberts' office. I parked my car and entered his office. I asked the receptionist about Mr. Roberts. She said he is in his cabin. She showed me the way and I thanked her.

As I started to move towards his cabin I felt something strange inside me. I ignored it. But the moment I remembered those blue orbs it really got me deep down.

I always feel like those blue orbs trying to hide so many things. Like they are tired hiding. There are so many scars to mend, so many pains to bear, so many wounds to heal, so many secrets to hide. They are begging to get released. But the owner of those orbs just putting on a ' I am fine' smile and hiding everything politely. But I can be crazy thinking like that but that's all I could think.

I knocked the door of the cabin and the next moment I heard a very polite, soft and beautiful voice.

" Come in, please." It was him I can say. Obviously him Naomi, who will be in his cabin without him!!! My brain mocked.

'Shut up!!! Or else I will throw you to the dustbin right away. 'I said to my brain.

I entered and he turned to me then get shocked.

" Hi, Good morning!!!" I said and saw him holding pills and a empty glass. " I guess." I mumbled slowly.

" Good morning, Ms. Edwards. Please, have a seat." He said and he himself sat on his chair. Well, I don't find any reason for him to be so nice or does he?! I shrugged in my mind.

" Now, tell me, Ms. Edwards, what pulled you here early in the morning?!" He asked with a soft smile. I was stared at him actually to his eyes, they are beautiful. Then I cleared my throat.

" Actually, umm, my dad sent me here." I said and he raised one of his eyebrows.

" For giving you this." I gave him the file. He took it and again smiled. Then he started to inspect the file and I did the same to him. I have to admit he is very dashing guy. His brown hair, a handsome face, perfect build body, and not forgetting about those beautiful blue orbs which is very very captivating.

He suddenly looked up and looked at me. I averted my gaze at once he smiled and looked back at the file. Was he aware of my gaze?! I thought in my mind. I again started to gazing him. I didn't know what I was feeling. It was making strange feeling inside me. Suddenly he looked at me and this time it was too late to avert my gaze. I was caught. I mentally face palmed myself.

He smiled at me while my eyes went wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.3K 103
Tracy Campbell is 23 years old fun loving girl. She is always laughing and doing fun around. No one never saw her crying. But deep down inside her sh...
2 0 13
🖤 Begining ✨ Kyle Johnson the 23 years old young dude who is always boiling and angry , he gets angry at every single thing even though his parents...
8K 535 40
Mila witnessed her brother being killed by hunters and could do nothing to help him. Years later she has trained relentlessly to never feel helpless...
10.6K 332 39
Naomi,A High School Senior. She's 17 And Lives With Her Mom And Her Older Brother,Darren(19).Darren Has A Friend,August Alsina. Which is Naomi's Crus...