Lucy Hale is my Sister

由 freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... 更多

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 33

676 13 1
由 freak-fracking

Callie POV (surprise)

I was in a dream and that's all I knew. I tired waking up because I wasn't tired anymore, no luck. I could move either it started getting really weird.

Well I have to say I do like my sleep and it has been a lovely 12 days but I need to pee.

Than I hear this talking from voice I can't understand with a beeping noise from something in can name.

Than I have a least 15 people in were ever I am piling in that place.

I know I've heard Niall's voice and thankful for that. Knowing he's here sleeping or watching the only show that's on.

Drew, I heard her voice but haven't heard it in a long time. She must of went back on tour if I remember correctly.

I try to move my finger and I feel a touch to my abdomen.

"You don't have you six pack anymore" I could heard Niall teasing.

"Well I wasn't no damn body builder" I said and I think they heard me for the first time.

I move up my head pounding but Niall just started "are you going to do anything?" I asked ands he moved in and kissed me.

I've missed that kiss more than anything "Callie y-your back" he had a sweet innocent voice than his face got serous "don't ever leave me again ever" he said kissing me one more time. He left running out to get a doctor for my pounding head and my dry mouth. And food sounds wonderful at this moment.

Niall came rushing in with my mom an Lucy with a doctor by there sides.

"I'm sorry sir and ma'ms you guys need to step out for a few while I check her out" they nod walking out and the doctor hands me some pills.

"Those pills are for you leg, these are pain killers and here's a water" he smiled as I take the pills and finish the water.

"Anything else I should get you?" I smirked

"Am ass load of food"he chuckled at me and says "well Miss.Hale that will me out in a moment"

He walks out sending one person in and it was my mom.

"Hey mom" knowing I still have a grudge on her but letting it go.

"Hey Callie" she sits in the chair Niall was sitting in.

She hugged me and started to cry "mom please don't cry"

"No, I should have been there and listened to you" she looked at me with her tear-filled eyes.

Her soft hand was touching my hand "I'm going to be here for a long time and you can't push me away" I giggled

"You can't push me away I'll always be here but I think Lucy want to see me" she made an 'O' with her mouth and walked away my forgetting to say I love you.

Lucy came in and I could already see she was red.

She didn't even sit down she jut ran and hugged me.

"My lungs aren't fully healed but crush them again" I chuckle and she let go.

"I'm now going to be that over protected sister" I roll my eyes knowing she can't handle this girl.

"Did you hear" I looked at her

"I've just started waking up today no I haven't " she took her turn to took her eyes

"Drew and Louis went on a date"

I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. She with the guy of her dreams but I didn't help her pick out her outfit. I didn't do he hair or do her make up.

I broke down "I didn't help her picture out get outfit or do her make up" I was full on crying like those girls on Dance Moms or 16 & pregnant.

"Calm down I face time her and we had a talk before and how her makeup should be done and her clothes" I flushed at my break down.

"Well she didn't have much time on that date since she needed rest for the early interview"

"I need a lap top" I yell, for just waking up from a coma for about 2 weeks I was crazier than ever.

Lucy rushed to grab his lap and she she typed some stuff in and than put it in my lap and I yelp in pain.

"Leg hasn't fully healed either" I smirked "put it on my list to never come to your house when your hurt" I smirked again "just watch this show I'm going to go get Niall or anyone else"

I pressed play and watched as Drew sits done and she fixed her jumper.

"Well hello Drew" the interviewer smiled as Drew took a sip of water.

"Sup" she nods her head and I laugh at her being humorous.

"No no but really hello" Drew smiles crossing her legs.

"So Drew how's your day been" her English accent filled my hospital room.

"It was hectic with at least ten people trying to get me out of bed. Me being a heavy sleeper put her down an hour, than I had to eat, me no eating you will have a bitchy girl" she crowed laughed " than I wasn't dress and that took me half an hour" she smiled "and how had your day been" Drew asked

"It's okay"

Drew nods when a picture d her and Louis in the screen behind her. Drew face went red "could you please explain this"

"We went on a date" I couldn't hear anything else when Louis walked in.

"I will hurt you if you break her heart" I hissed

"That's the first thing I hear when you wake up, oh what joy" he rolled his eyes taking the lap top off my lap and sighing while sitting down.

"I won't hurt her-" he stopped as looked at me wait for a respond.

"I trust you and I know it's weird since your 21 and she's now 16 or what ever but really I trust you"

"I'm 22"

"Don't ruin the moment"

"I really don't care what the doctor says sent in the other four in"

***

The boys pile in the small room and stared at me.

"Well in not dead I want a hug" they proceed what I said through there heads and hugged me.

Niall kissed me again and they all went back to there spots.

"Harry's how's Ellie?" he blushed turning red.

"Aww the big boy is in love" I awed and turned to look at Liam "well Mr. I'm A Bad Boy what about you" his baggy jeans hug lose on his hips.

"Dani and I broke up" he stated looking at the ground.

"I didn't even want to talk to you right now but go on" I said arching my back from my sudden leg pain.

"Are you okay" Niall rushed over to me rubbing my back "yea, yes I'm fine. Thank you" I kissed him and I went back to staring at Liam.

"She was away I was away, she wanted to meet up I was busy, I wanted to meet up she was busy" I got the gif after what he said. Her being a dancer she was alway being on tour and Liam he was in a big band.

"So are you single" he nods and fakes a smile "Liam it's okay I promise" he nods sill fakeing the smile. I meet my gaze with Zayn and Perrie by his side.

"How was the wedding" I asked about the wedding I missed.

"We cancelled since you weren't going to be there" I awed

"Well thank you guys. I really am thankful for that" I smile and Niall's looks at them.

"I think we should leave Niall and Callie alone" Louis stated

"Yea me too" Perrie smiled walking out first as the other boys follow behind her.

"You know I was dying with out you" he whispered sitting next to me on the bed.

"I love you" I said holding his hand

"I wouldn't expect anymore" he smiled picking my nose.

Drew POV

I look at the crowd "are you ready Italy" I screamed in the mic.

I got a expected roar I screamed in response. "well I have a treat for you tonight" I sit on my wooden brown stool.

"So I want to take in back to the 18 hundreds when this song was the talk of the town. Wait never mind lady's and gents Wedding Balls by the Jonas brothers" I smile getting off my stool and grabbing my mic to walk I'm the middle of the stage.

'Pardons my interruption' I sang moving my hand so I get the right beat.

I sang the rest of the song but they cut me short to just one song.

"Miss.Horan please take this call" the girls handed me my phone.

"Hola, Drew the Horan here how my I be at your service" i smiled fixing my lip gloss in a spoon.

"Hey Drew" I almost stopped breathing when I heard her voice.

"Mom" I screamed "you got up" I smiled feeling the tears run done my foundation covers cheeks.

"Yes I am honey and you'll get to see me soon or I'll see you but I want you to finish this tour and I don't want you skipping another one for me" I knew she was playing mean mom but she wasn't doing any good.

"Okay, I won't but you have to call and FaceTime" I was smiling like a baby eating a lollipop.

"Oh I will just got to get out of this damn bed but I will" I walked in to my dressing room grabbing a root beer.

"Is everyone there"I asked taking a sip.

"Yes but i don't want that to get you down" she was alive and well talking to me.

"It won't I just know you alive and here"

"Oh I'm not going any where for a long time baby girl" she said in her Texan accent.

"Well I wasn't expecting you to"

***

To many errors. But not edited

I hate so many people but you guys y'all are the best

COMMENT•vote•fan

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

773 45 23
When I finally get to meet my favorite boy band One Direction someone falls in love, and it isn't me or my best friend Alice. And I may just find a s...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
8.4K 105 22
Tia is a One DirectionAholic and when she finnaly gets the chance to meet them she ends up in hospital. They become friends but when she goes to Amer...
268K 6.5K 32
Bree Adamson wants more than anything in the world to participate in the 2012 Summer Olympics. She has trained her whole life to be a gymnast. Finall...