Chapter 31

Drew POV

I look out the window of the tour bus as it drives down the high way to Dallas.

Dallas

The last place were I wanted to be right now. I've been getting nightmares every night of my mom. He raped here, he cut her leg, he took a razor to her collar bone, and what scared me most of all is that once we found her she was in a coma.

"Come on Drew, laugh, do something" Taylor sighed. "come on muffin please, tell me a joke" she cheered, that's the thing about Taylor she can make someone happy in an instant.

I put my finger on my chin, my right leg over my left leg humming a little tone.

"Ah" I smirked "ok so when I was in school my friend bought this bible to school" I breath so I don't start laughing "it was my turn to walk around school with it. So I took it to first period and I had it faced up so everyone could see it. It was kinda joke but then it wasn't because we always got en trouble with the lunch monitor and we said if we pray in front of her she'd think of us differently. Well we would pray and she get mad 'we where touching each other'. Anyway the bible was face up and the 'popular' guy walked up to me and saw the book. I had this small confident and said take it I bet you'll need it more than I will" Taylor laughs at my stupid story.

My phone starts to ring in my pocket. I looked at Taylor and she nods for me to answer the phone.

I took it out of my pocket to see it was an unknown number. I answered the phone and nearly dropped my phone.

'I'm on my way'

Niall POV

" So Niall, tell us about Callie" the interviewer smirked at the camera.

I clear my throat as Louis put his hand on my knee and Liam rubs my back. I blink back the tears as I look at the crowed of girls.

"Um, she's that girl that never really cared what she wore or how she looked. She was a big fan and nearly freaked when she met us. That day was a hectic day it self but somehow when I saw her every worry went away. She would always have the weirdest stories and somehow make a sad person laugh..." I stopped wiping the tears off my face "she was the most caring person I've met and wanted no one to go through what she did. And one day we made voice mails" my voice creaks at the memory "we made them so if we didn't answer we could listen to her voice.... So every month I pay for her phone bill just to listen to it" I stare at my lap as the tears stain them.

"And how's Drew" the interviewer smiles. Louis spoke up since I was in no mode to talk anymore "she is doing fine with Taylor on tour" Short and sweet, just how Louis likes it.

"Oh it looks like Niall is getting a call" a girl came running out from behind stage giving me my phone.

I answer the unknown number.

"Hello" I whisper in the phone.

"Hello, yes are you Niall Horan, boyfriend of Callie Hale"

I nod my head and whisper "yes"

"Please hurry to the hospital in Dallas as soon a possible. Jason is in a mental ward and everyone who was every in it is in jail. We have just informed Drew Horan and she will be making her way to see Callie in the hospital. The bad new is that Callie had not woken up from her coma and we have a kid named Mason here who looks to be the age of 13 telling me this story of what happened. Please hurry, Doctor Jean" he hung up and I dropped the phone.

"I need to go to Dallas. They found Callie" I whispered to the boys and I ran out.

I saw the interviewers face a we all run out.