Chapter 27

Hai, well I never really got to thank you you guy about the 8k and 102 votes (last I saw). Really I never thought I get that far in this book at all. I remember when I had barley 5 votes an a few reads and I want to tell you the people that where here from the start and are just beginning that I'm so thankful for all of you guys.

Ok so since I wanted to thank you I want to make a dedication to one of you reader who votes and comment on why you like this book:)

~~

Drews POV

"You have to meet Eleanor and I have to take you come on sleepy head wake up" Zayns shook me awake.

"What the, it to early" I moan. "well Drew it was your fault for staying up last night to watch all of the Jaws movies and than not wanting to go to bed because you thought a shark was swimming in your bed" I smirk remembering me scream like a two year old when I couldn't get off the couch because I thought there was a a shark swimmg on the floor.

"I have some pretty good time" I chuckle and roll over on my bed.

"Nope you have half an hour till you meet Eleanor or is she picking you up"

I groan and get up "check my phone and our the other boys up"

"Nope there still in bed"

"What that means it to early"

"No it mid morning and you have a shopping play date with Eleanor"

"Oh goody she's picking you up in 20" he cheered and stayed sitting on my bed.

"I have to get dress you know"

"Yes but I think I'm going to stay here and go to sleep"

"Wouldn't they thing it's weird that I'm gone and your sleeping in my bed"

"Shit ok I'll come with you and just like... um I'll go watch a movie while you with Eleanor so they don't think you ran away"

"Go get dressed we leave in 15 now"

He ran out of my room am to his. I grabbed a pastel green skirt and a button up mid sleeve white shirt. I quickly put my hair up in a pony tale letting my curly long hair just drape. I took off my pj's and put on my skirt and shirt, tucked in my shirt and ran to my closet. I pull out my white Keds and run to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone.

I walked over to the living room see louis on the couch sleeping and Zayn in the kitchen eating an apple.

"You ready she should be out in the parking lot any minute now"

He nods and we walk out the door. "so what movie are you going to see" he scold.

"I don't know I just found out that I was going to see a movie"

"I bet you there some really good movies out there that are worth your time" I say trying to lighten the mood.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and wait outside the lobby waiting for Eleanor.

There was a honk and a black Minnie Copper was parked not to far from the front entrance.
I walked over there with Zayn not that far behind.

I knocked in the window so Eleanor could roll it down.

"Is Zayn coming because I have room in the back"

He shakes his head "nope I'm here to go see a movie so they don't think she ran away" he stared at me.

"Oh ok you can come if it want we will need someone to hold the bags"

"I'll pass the offer but maybe another time" they both laugh.