Chapter 26

Lucy POV

"That's a wrap girls, come tomorrow at 5am and will finish the take" the director clapped his hands and walked out of the room.

I got up at 3 today just to do a five hour shoot. "Miss.Hale someone his here to see you" it's eight am who is up this early. "Ok I'll be right there" I yell.

"Who could that be" Shay questioned, I shrugged and walked over for a bottle of sparkling water am down to the front office.

"Bye guys see you later" I wave to the girls and walk out the front door.

I walk into the front office and see a lady in a blue jean jacket with a white under shirt. Blue jeans and black boots to for the out fit.

"Hello" I wave awkwardly to the women.

"Lucy" she gushed

I looked at the lady confused "you don't remember me" I shake my head 'no', "I'm your mother" she frowns. I fell guilty for not remember her but she does look different. "oh my gosh I'm so so sorry" I frown.

She waves her hand and say "no it fine you never really knew how I looked.

I changed the subject after her saying that, "why brings you here"

"Oh um well...." she trailed off and looked at her hands "I've seem Callie on tv and just wanted to see how you guys where doing"

"Oh she's doing fine" I bluntly say.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't the mother than you or Callie wanted and I was never on your side. Could we maybe go to brunch and work it out"

I giggle at the word brunch "what's do funny did I say something" she blushed in embarrassment.

"No no I've just never heard someone say brunch"

"Your my daughter" she laughed

*

I sipped my coffee and waited for my mother to come back from the restroom.

We where bombarded with paps and them asking question about who she is and what's going on.

"Oh sorry" she sits on the stool and drinks her tea.

"So how was life" I asked

She gulped her tea and answered the question "well after I found out Callie got into the Olympics I got these calls from family members and some of her old friends. I signed a divorce paper after I found James drinking at bars and sleeping with other women. I moved closers in a small apartment close to the beach and working at a old toy shop that sky rockets from the amazing toys they sell." I smiled.

"I thought you where in London, they made a big deal on the tv when thy saw you Niall, and this girl name Drew"

I giggled and said "I got a call from my producer that day to come back because I need to film"

"Aww" the waiter placed oatmeal in front of me and a pancake in from of my mother.

She stuffed a mouth full and started talking "so who is this girl Drew" I took a deep breath. This have to be hard in her when I say this.

"Um well when they where helping Harry break up with Taylor Callie heard screaming and Niall went with her to see the screaming. From that day they kept Drew as a daughter and after they all done with anything there going to adopt her"

She had a really big smile on her face which surprised me. "Oh my gosh my baby girl adopted a daughter" she gushed.

"She sings too"